Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, but its easier to mod a PC game, rather then a PSX game.
    Plus you are always bothered to have to launch your emulator. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
      Dbirkin there are German shepherds in this version 1.5 ?
      No but would be nice to add variety.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      Are you able to implement the sequence where crows break through the windows and attack Leon?
      It is simple event manipulation. Yes I can.

Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
      1.-In the 80% Build, i saw that the S. Redhawnk, Remingtion M870, the Magnum Rounds, Handgun Bullets and in the Vanilla Build, the Old Grenades Icons are present, there is the way that the old icons are going to be on the Final Restoration? or just new and retail icons...
      2.- The infection status (virus) is going to be avaible? Because it is supposed to be infected when a zombie bites the character and you must find the Antivirus...
      1. Old icons you mean unfinished placeholders? Those will not be included and we replace them with new progress. Those icons are too rough to appear in what we are planning.
      2. Maybe for Marvin but it is not necessary. Main players are not supposed to contract a virus unless in cutscenes.

Since you mentioned icons here a little gift of less broken engine.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
        Looking great! Is the Spas-12 icon the same icon used in RE Survivor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
          Looking great! Is the Spas-12 icon the same icon used in RE Survivor?
          Yes. BIO Gun Survivor uses the 1.5 icon for the SPAS-12. I used the second slice then added a blue background and fixed transparency holes.
          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

Yes. BIO Gun Survivor uses the 1.5 icon for the SPAS-12. I used the second slice then added a blue background and fixed transparency holes.
            If I'm not wrong it uses also the Glock icon right?
            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Gun Survivor has Glock 17, 1.5 has Glock 18. Very different weapons.

Comment

Gun Survivor has Glock 17, 1.5 has Glock 18. Very different weapons.
                My mistake
                Have you ever thought about using the leftovers found on the BIO2 Trial as Character Pictures? I mean, the one from Claire on the BIO2 Trial looks strangely like Elza, just have to dye her hair blonde
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• D.Birkin have all of the weapons been fixed and are now fully functional? For the rocket launcher, are you going to use the RE1 model? Sorry for so many questions.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                    My mistake
                    Have you ever thought about using the leftovers found on the BIO2 Trial as Character Pictures? I mean, the one from Claire on the BIO2 Trial looks strangely like Elza, just have to dye her hair blonde
                    Or just use the one in my signature.

Comment

• I don't mind the ones that are in WIP, though I suppose they could be cleaned up a bit. Eh, I'm not that picky about it.
                      sigpic
                      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

No but would be nice to add variety.

It is simple event manipulation. Yes I can.

1. Old icons you mean unfinished placeholders? Those will not be included and we replace them with new progress. Those icons are too rough to appear in what we are planning.
                        2. Maybe for Marvin but it is not necessary. Main players are not supposed to contract a virus unless in cutscenes.

WOW that looks really good nice to see the full icons in the item menu.
                        thanks again for showing us some more screenshots

are you able to make the handguns make random head shots like in the hard difficulty mode of the pc version of re2 ?

Comment

• Will there be any extra costumes?, like the civillian leon and chris look-a-like leon?. I would suppose they would have to be on the disc itself....

Really looking good so far, i've been on abit of an RE craze latley. gone through 1.5,CV,2 and now 3. Looking forward to seeing the 2nd floor RPD and sewers touched up and in action

Will the zombies be more like the traditional RE zombies, what i mean by this is that you can waste all of your handgun ammo on one zombie in 1.5 and he wont die. Is that just a bug? or what they were going for in 1.5

sorry if that last question sounded stupid, i always wondered about that

Comment

Replacing idle animations with that of breathing would cause characters to hold guns in a different way. Unless I use that only for the knife before you aim. I can replace unarmed standard animation if there is demand for it.
                            I realised while playing that they DO breathe .. you just need to wait a few seconds - Elza breathed with her gun infront of her as usual, then touched her shoulder rolling it - as she normally does, then carried on ''breathing'' animations.
                            "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• DBirkin i found this image of "Mrx" with the gas mask, it may be a second boss 1.5 as it happened with the final version. DBirkin:i thought a follow-up to 1.5 ,that is a resident evil 3 alternative,with jill valentine that must find a way of escape,is set long before the history 1.5 i.e. at the beginning of infection and then you will have to explore the city of raccoon city.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                                I realised while playing that they DO breathe .. you just need to wait a few seconds - Elza breathed with her gun infront of her as usual, then touched her shoulder rolling it - as she normally does, then carried on ''breathing'' animations.
                                Yup, also when they are in "caution" or "danger" status they will put their hand onto their chest/shoulder in pain

Comment

Working...
                                X