Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
    Well, Birkin loses his pipe in Leon's game (he throws it at Leon in the cutscene) ... and it DOES cause a helluva lot of damage whenever HE swings it. Maybe that's from where that comes? I doubt if it was ever meant as a "gettable" item -- it's just there with all the other in-game weapons. Like the G-virus itself, perhaps - you see Annette carrying it in various places in RE2, even though you can never get it. I'm extrapolating and speculating, of course. Perhaps it also inspired the pipe weapon in REO1&2? Who knows?
    Well, Birkin says it had damage tables, so I guess it was usable at least at SOME point, even if it's not quite in the demo/proto we got.
    Last edited by skyrunner14; 03-29-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B28fnqnAZzo
      DBirkin:resident evil 0 for nindendo 64 will be the next beta build as happened with 1.5 ?
      You shouldn't think they have every RE Prototype stored, just waiting to be completed...
      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the small things, like the zombies bodies staying after they die, the zombies not falling after two or three hits, the doors leading to the right locations, etc.
        My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
        ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B28fnqnAZzo
          DBirkin:resident evil 0 for nindendo 64 will be the next beta build as happened with 1.5 ?
          I think it's been said that RE0 N64 was never developed past the train, therefore if anybody was to try and finish development it they would have to do the rest of the game. Unlike RE1.5 where a fair amount was developed before cancellation.

Didn't somebody who had the RE0 N64 Beta get in trouble by Capcom for showing it off to people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
            I think it's been said that RE0 N64 was never developed past the train, therefore if anybody was to try and finish development it they would have to do the rest of the game. Unlike RE1.5 where a fair amount was developed before cancellation.

Didn't somebody who had the RE0 N64 Beta get in trouble by Capcom for showing it off to people?
            Yeah but it was around the time the GC Version got released. I wouldn't think CAPCOM would give a fuck on it nowadays.
            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
              you bad enough to knife the human spider for dinner tonight?

I'm bad enough to knife the spiders for dinner tonight! I feel like spider tonight! Like spider tonight!

Unfortunately, the human spider crashes when I try to knife it in this build of the game, so I settled for the spiders in the sewer to create this abomination!

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post

ive heard the training place was a lil bit developed. in RE0 case, the dude was threatened by capcom. then, nobody talk about it anymore. dunno, the game is exactly the same, just updated graphics, it turned to something better. RE1.5 to 2 there was a huge expectation by the fans not to mention the difference in the versions. the same was 3.5.

Comment

• Resident Evil 3.5 is another holy grail of resident evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post

I'm bad enough to knife the spiders for dinner tonight! I feel like spider tonight! Like spider tonight!

Unfortunately, the human spider crashes when I try to knife it in this build of the game, so I settled for the spiders in the sewer to create this abomination!
                    Hey, wrap some up for me will ya!

Comment

• I'd like a resident evil Gun Survivor with In third-person as it happened with resident evil 1 ,2 , 3, on the other hand in the first person that we didn't understand anything, how about a total conversion of Gun Survivor ?
                      Last edited by blackpower; 03-29-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• I would rather like to see DASH developed. Its merely changing the backgrounds into a more ruined state, and adding a few new areas. While there isn't much information available on it, the concept of returning to the mansion in an alternate universe where it was completely destroyed is intriguing. To discover new areas within the mansions grounds, or encounter few monsters that have emerged, with the gameplay and feeling of the original game seems like a dream come true.
                        Current writing project: Resident Evil: Origins (screenplay)

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                          Demo is not leaked or very buggy. We have plans for a real demo like Trial Edition.
                          Looking forward to it. Prolly would be easier to teach my daughter to play that way

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                            the zombies not falling after two or three hits
                            I'd like that to say this way. The idea behind them falling after two or three hits is that they are much more resistant. So instead of wasting ammo you can just get passed them instead by temporarily disabling them with a minimal amount of shots.

The concept is very interesting, especially if ammo is scarce. It's more realistic as well. Birkin, if you read me, please don't change that D:
                            Last edited by Rick Hunter; 03-29-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                              No but would be nice to add variety.

It is simple event manipulation. Yes I can.

1. Old icons you mean unfinished placeholders? Those will not be included and we replace them with new progress. Those icons are too rough to appear in what we are planning.
                              2. Maybe for Marvin but it is not necessary. Main players are not supposed to contract a virus unless in cutscenes.

Since you mentioned icons here a little gift of less broken engine.
                              Great icons D.Birkin, and yes, placeholders... I'll miss the old S. Redhawnk icon... but the new are better than the original made by CAPCOM... Great work with making them again... Keep with the good job... Thanks D. Birkin for answering my question...

Another question:
                              1.-Everyone saw in the Biohazard Complete Disc released with the Director's cut of the first game contains savegames and videos of RE1 & RE2 (Videos of RE2 are not present only savegames) and four videos of BIO HAZARD 2 Prototype (a.k.a. 1.5), this is my question: in the first video we saw a cutscene with Leon talking, are this cutscene will avaible?

2.-I read before that the grenade launcher have a shotgun design when equipped but it shots like a shotgun, and this is not a grenade launcher is the Early design of one of the shotguns and have the old animation of the first trailer of the 1.5... Does the game really contains early/beta/scrapped animation?

Sorry for bad english, keep with the good job... final questions for now...
                              Last edited by STARSRedfield; 03-29-2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                                I'd like that to say this way. The idea behind them falling after two or three hits is that they are much more resistant. So instead of wasting ammo you can just get passed them instead by temporarily disabling them with a minimal amount of shots.
                                It is an interesting theory and we have discussed about it. Unfortunately it is not an intended behavior. Zombies are so incomplete they have wrong damage tables. Knife hits deal them more damage than gun bullets. We will balance difficulty on other parameters but the outcome will be “realistic” depending on beta tester thoughts.

Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                                1.-Everyone saw in the Biohazard Complete Disc released with the Director's cut of the first game contains savegames and videos of RE1 & RE2 (Videos of RE2 are not present only savegames) and four videos of BIO HAZARD 2 Prototype (a.k.a. 1.5), this is my question: in the first video we saw a cutscene with Leon talking, are this cutscene will avaible?

2.-I read before that the grenade launcher have a shotgun design when equipped but it shots like a shotgun, and this is not a grenade launcher is the Early design of one of the shotguns and have the old animation of the first trailer of the 1.5... Does the game really contains early/beta/scrapped animation?
                                1. It will be available when we start populating rooms.
                                2. A member of our team found out this is the 1.5 grenade launcher. It is similar to the shotgun and that is probably the reason because the weapon appears like that.
                                Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-29-2013, 05:50 PM.
                                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

Working...
                                X