Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skyrunner14 View Post
    Well, Birkin says it had damage tables, so I guess it was usable at least at SOME point, even if it's not quite in the demo/proto we got.

Last edited by Mikhail; 03-29-2013, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• D.Birkin,

In the corridor that leads to the morgue when you kill the zombies and re-enter the room, there are some black objects that look like zombie's torso's on the floor. Can you enlighten us as to what these are or if it's a glitch?
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
        Hate to break it to you, but I highly, highly doubt that Capcom would put it in, what would turn out to be, 2 games before they planned to actually use it, not to mention they don't even look the same...mmmm, cube RE3 -salivates-
        Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-29-2013, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
          It is an interesting theory and we have discussed about it. Unfortunately it is not an intended behavior. Zombies are so incomplete they have wrong damage tables. Knife hits deal them more damage than gun bullets. We will balance difficulty on other parameters but the outcome will be “realistic” depending on beta tester thoughts.

1. It will be available when we start populating rooms.
          2. A member of our team found out this is the 1.5 grenade launcher. It is similar to the shotgun and that is probably the reason because the weapon appears like that.
          Well D.Birkin it loos very similar what i saw, but the animation changes... And the model is pretty large, more large than the Grenade Launches in the original video on the Complete Disc... maybe the second or third video... But the animation is for a shotgun... Here is the video with the old shotgun animation from the trailer of september 1996: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cclTPAxzMjo

The only way to see the animation... is equipping the grenade launcher loaded with the normal grenades and pressing the left and right buttons at the same time: Here is the picture, this is not the SPAS 12 or the REMINGTION M870:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Biohazard 2 Beta Shotgun Animation.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	402828

Comment

It is an interesting theory and we have discussed about it. Unfortunately it is not an intended behavior. Zombies are so incomplete they have wrong damage tables. Knife hits deal them more damage than gun bullets. We will balance difficulty on other parameters but the outcome will be “realistic” depending on beta tester thoughts.
            I'll beta test!
            Last edited by jam287; 03-29-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Today I start work to recreate a RE1.5 cutscene from the sewer, here a preview:

I will show more later.

Comment

• Dark Biohazard, are you on the team as well? Because if not, that's pretty darn convincing... nicely done!

Comment

• Originally posted by skyrunner14 View Post
                  Dark Biohazard, are you on the team as well? Because if not, that's pretty darn convincing... nicely done!
                  No. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ronin_akikage View Post
                    I would rather like to see DASH developed. Its merely changing the backgrounds into a more ruined state, and adding a few new areas. While there isn't much information available on it, the concept of returning to the mansion in an alternate universe where it was completely destroyed is intriguing. To discover new areas within the mansions grounds, or encounter few monsters that have emerged, with the gameplay and feeling of the original game seems like a dream come true.
                    It's been posted elsewhere, but a lot of what was conceived for DASH eventually wound up as the basis for the "Flashback" scenario in REO2 - the one with the ruined hospital, the plant zombies, Axeman, and "Dorothy ...."

Great job on the cutscene recon, MB!
                    Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                    Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• D.birken and MrBZork if you do release a demo in the future do you think it will be out before Christmas 2013 if all goes to plan for the team ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                        Today I start work to recreate a RE1.5 cutscene from the sewer, here a preview:

I will show more later.
                        Ha looks nice ...
                        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

No but would be nice to add variety.

It is simple event manipulation. Yes I can.

1. Old icons you mean unfinished placeholders? Those will not be included and we replace them with new progress. Those icons are too rough to appear in what we are planning.
                          2. Maybe for Marvin but it is not necessary. Main players are not supposed to contract a virus unless in cutscenes.

Since you mentioned icons here a little gift of less broken engine.

Wow that looks fantastic! I'm really looking forward to seeing all the improvements your team made.
                          sigpic
                          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
                            Wow that looks fantastic! I'm really looking forward to seeing all the improvements your team made.

This is good to engine for improving?

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                            D.birken and MrBZork if you do release a demo in the future do you think it will be out before Christmas 2013 if all goes to plan for the team ?
                            The earlier the better. Christmas is too later.

Originally posted by jam287 View Post
                            I'll beta test!
                            Thanks but I.G.A.S. has a beta testing team ready at my signal.

Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                            Well D.Birkin it loos very similar what i saw, but the animation changes... And the model is pretty large, more large than the Grenade Launches in the original video on the Complete Disc... maybe the second or third video... But the animation is for a shotgun...
                            Model and animations are only there to fill holes. They do not matter.
                            “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• DBirkin:there will be extras at the end of resident evil 1.5 i.e. appearances with some most famous characters (Jill,Chris and Wesker)?

Comment

• What will the consequences on future chapters with (Elza,Marvin and Linda )?
                                Last edited by blackpower; 03-30-2013, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X