Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
    Thanks REMandel and Mrox2!

Well, here the first version of my sewer cutscene reconstruction:

This is the first version of it, I still have some tinkering to do.

I hope you like it!

Note: I'm not part of the team I.G.A.S, I clarify because some people think that!
    Great work, will you be adding more scenes in or subtitles?

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
      D.Birkin, we all know that the Trial Edition will be a valuable resource for backgrounds and layer masks, but I'm curious if there were any other hidden secrets in the Trial Edition you are able to make use of, ones perhaps we haven't found before?
      I have used all the assets that could be ported to 1.5. What is not there we will recreate. With the precinct we have good progress. We only need four more rooms to have no more magic jump doors.

There's only one place I can think of that might be a good resource for 1.5 material and that would be the very early biohazard 2 Beta 1 build. Capcom left resources on the Trial Edtion for all sorts of unknown reasons, what 1.5 material might be stored on an even earlier build that wasn't intended for public viewing is anyone's guess, but mine says it might be a slight bit more interesting than we think.
      Who knows? Maybe it is. No harm in fantasies. In the meanwhile we will continue doing what we do and recreate assets and missing code. Maybe tomorrow I will start working on new map and configuration screens.
      Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-30-2013, 05:48 PM.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• BH3 zombies and music would fit in excellently in 1.5

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
          Nice! I've only seen the five mutations of Birkin artwork recently and it's definitely really interesting. I guess they might have scrapped them during the development of the Retail 2 because they all look similar in a way, only a couple of changes compared to the big differences in the RE2 ones mutations. Do you think that much like on RE2, Elza and Leon would face different mutations? For example, whichever character makes it to the Factory first, fights the first form. The other character fights the second one as Birkin begins mutating, so on and so fourth. Although that's completely guessing, what do you think?
          Here's a better shot of the most likley actual mutations
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Birkin evolution (1).PNG
Views:	3
Size:	257.2 KB
ID:	402829

And here's a crappy quality pic of the final form in action
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Leonfightingfinalboss.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	402830
          Last edited by Deathlygasm; 03-30-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• The hype train is building XD
            It's hard to see, but it looks somewhat like the 3rd form of G on retail...
            On a side note did Biohazard 2 Beta 1 ever surface?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
              BH3 zombies and music would fit in excellently in 1.5

Styles are too different. Maybe if we improve 1.5 textures. Some tracks work well in 1.5.
              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• D.Birkin = Hrvatska???

Zar je zbilja moguće da si iz Hrvatske? Iskreno ovo me je stvarno obradovalo. Nisam znao da u Hrvatskoj ima vještih programera.

Svaka vam čast momci, prillično ste vješti Na koju foru sve uspijevate? Crna magija? ;)

Ajde drago mi je da Hrvatska u nečemu pozitivnome ima predstavnika...

Imam jedno pitanje koje nema veze sa Resident Evilom, ali je povezano sa jednom Capcomovom igrom...

Postoji li ikakva šansa da ovaj tim uspije u nekoj budućnosti nabaviti, dovršiti i izdati PlayStation One verziju Onimushe?

Ili je vaš fokus samo na RE 1.5 igri?

Comment

• ENGLISH

Comment

• Of course only English is allowed. About the Onimusha prototype question → we have only 1.5 and work on that. It would be interesting to see nevertheless.

Comment

• @ Carnivol: Sorry because of use of Croatian

@ D. Birkin: I was happy like a small child when I noticed your location Great job

Comment

• Hey Birkin do you have a person working on story related stuff? I'd really like to ask a couple things regarding story in detail without going into spoiler territory

Comment

• Will there be any more 1.5 exclusive tracks? Or were the ones in the MZD Build the only ones included in the game at the time?

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                            Hey Birkin do you have a person working on story related stuff? I'd really like to ask a couple things regarding story in detail without going into spoiler territory
                            Better not. Our story solutions will stay a secret until release.

Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
                            Will there be any more 1.5 exclusive tracks? Or were the ones in the MZD Build the only ones included in the game at the time?
                            We added what people call “Fight with monster #2”. There may be a few more but I forget to keep logs.
                            Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-30-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

We added what people call “Fight with monster #2”.
                              Heh rats I can respect that. I will have to put my project on hold until after I play it or at least that trial edition you spoke of earlier

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

We added what people call “Fight with monster #2”. There may be a few more but I forget to keep logs.
                                Oh my god! I was hoping you would use the track on the elevator platform.

But I was wondering if you could use this track:

For the areas you used the retail track you used at the east corridor. Think that fits somewhat more. Also, it's a scrapped tune from the RE2 trial edition. You can find it on the disc there.
                                Last edited by Alfred; 03-30-2013, 08:13 PM.
                                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X