Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think this question was fully answered if it was my apologies but how will you implement the missing Alligator boss and the later birkin forms if they aren't already on this build? Unless they are just not implemented yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
      I don't think this question was fully answered if it was my apologies but how will you implement the missing Alligator boss and the later birkin forms if they aren't already on this build? Unless they are just not implemented yet...
      Not implemented in our current build. Alligators will be done when it is the time to populate sewers.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
        Not implemented in our current build. Alligators will be done when it is the time to populate sewers.
        I have my faith in you guys

Comment

• I apologize if this question has already been done: The game will also be in Spanish? That is, will have subtitles in Spanish?
          Last edited by sefirott; 04-01-2013, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sefirott View Post
            I apologize if this question has already been done: The game will also be in Spanish? That is, will have subtitles in Spanish?
            Look at the Halloween Teaser. There is also a phrase in spanish. Also german, english, italian and french.
            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
              Look at the Halloween Teaser. There is also a phrase in spanish. Also german, english, italian and french.

Thank you very much I had not seen it is a great joy. Greetings to all.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sefirott View Post
                  I apologize if this question has already been done: The game will also be in Spanish? That is, will have subtitles in Spanish?

Hopefully this will answer future questions. It has been like this for a while. It is only missing an entry in CONFIGURE.
                  “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• I haven't seen this questioned asked, nor do I want to search this fully spoiled thread.

Will there be difficulty modes such as normal and hard? Will there be any extra modes such as 'real survival' mode ala REmake?

Cheers mate.
                    sigpic

Comment

• I think D.Birkin already said they were planning other modes. I also remember him saying that they have analog support added as well. All we need is vibration and we're set!
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• There could be.

Comment

• I really hope you guys are planning to add Dual Shock support. That would be the icing on the cake.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                            Pretty sure the search function could help direct you towards a few more 1.5 threads if you need more places to post your videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              Pretty sure the search function could help direct you towards a few more 1.5 threads if you need more places to post your videos.
                              Maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                                When you say "not implemented", what exactly do you mean? Do you mean there's some remnant of those enemies in the game, be it a model or code or what have you, or do you mean there's no sign of any of them at all in the build?

Comment

Working...
                                X