Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
    @D.Birkin: Could you also include these little easter eggs which were scattered around RE2 and RE3 like:

"This too shall pass"
    It was written above the door leading out at the basketball court and also above the back exit at the bar in RE3 where you encounter Brad.

Also the "Above the rim" posters scattered all over RE2 and RE3 like this one:

It would give a bit more authencity to your project. I don't mind how you include it, I just would like to see it there on one or more of your recreated backgrounds
    My question is open.
    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• OK OK no more questions from me then. Just thought I'd ask..
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
        My question is open.

We prefer original jokes if we can use them.
        Last edited by D.Birkin; 04-06-2013, 07:23 PM.
        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Hey D.Birkin, what do you think of BH3 Last Escape? Do you think it's one of the best installments in the series?

Comment

• I think while BIO3 is good, it isn't great. I personally think it's one of the weaker games. The graphics and production is really good but it didn't "click" for me.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I just have one question for D.Birkin: have you guys been corresponding with Alzaire? He is the expert on 1.5, and it would put a lot of my personal worries to rest knowing that the Team was running stuff by him. Or will run stuff by him, before they release the game.
              It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                I think while BIO3 is good, it isn't great. I personally think it's one of the weaker games. The graphics and production is really good but it didn't "click" for me.
                It doesn't click because it wasn't supposed to be RE3...Code Veronica was...Nemesis was going to be a spinoff but Sony complained that RE3 wasn't going to be on their system when the first two were...so Capcom just swapped the titles, much to the delight of Sony...
                Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 04-07-2013, 04:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                  It doesn't click because it wasn't supposed to be RE3...Code Veronica was...Nemesis was going to be a spinoff but Sony complained that RE3 wasn't going to be on their system when the first two were...so Capcom just swapped the titles, much to the delight of Sony...
                  Really?, that kinda makes sense. although RE3 is my personal favorite

Comment

• Originally posted by towerofpowerx View Post
                    I just have one question for D.Birkin: have you guys been corresponding with Alzaire? He is the expert on 1.5, and it would put a lot of my personal worries to rest knowing that the Team was running stuff by him. Or will run stuff by him, before they release the game.
                    personal worries ?

Comment

• Originally posted by towerofpowerx View Post
                      I just have one question for D.Birkin: have you guys been corresponding with Alzaire? He is the expert on 1.5, and it would put a lot of my personal worries to rest knowing that the Team was running stuff by him. Or will run stuff by him, before they release the game.
                      We have internal 1.5 experts.
                      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                        I think while BIO3 is good, it isn't great. I personally think it's one of the weaker games. The graphics and production is really good but it didn't "click" for me.
                        Poppycock. BH3 is one of the best.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                          Poppycock. BH3 is one of the best.
                          In your opinion maybe, in mine it is the game which eventually led to the downfall of the series...it had less thought, puzzles and backtracking, and more action...to it's credit though, the periods when the Nemesis was on the approach were REALLY tense
                          Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 04-07-2013, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• I don't feel that it's better than 2 or 1. The feel of it was better and the enemies looked a ton better, especially the zombies. But the game wasn't as good IMO.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• It had just as much "thought" as the previous games... which isn't even alot to begin with. BH3 actually has more real puzzles.
                              Last edited by News Bot; 04-07-2013, 02:19 PM.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                It had just as much "thought" as the previous games... which isn't even alot to begin with. BH3 actually has more real puzzles.
                                The "tetris" puzzle in the water treatment room and the vaccine synthesizer puzzle in the hospital. My God, those were both a major pain in the ass.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X