Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Juvenal-_Leon98 View Post
    A question could repair an D.Birkin boxes of objects saved? [ATTACH=CONFIG]8615[/ATTACH]
    yes?

Comment

• B.Zork, I think he means have you restored the item box function. I'd be interested to know this as well or possibly if the menu system for it is different.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• IGAS team, besides the 'use item' problem that needs to be resolved, what's another noticeable obstacle you guys are currently working on, or will be in the near future?...that is if you don't mind disclosing this of course!
        Last edited by Lead belly; 04-14-2013, 08:36 PM. Reason: a word

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
          Darkside is painfully inferior in the model department to even Outbreak (especially evident with Marvin's model) and generally isn't very well-made when it comes to models and textures (with some notable exceptions) while Operation Raccoon City has some of the worst models in recent history. A remake also wouldn't be acceptable at GameCube graphic standards anymore.
          Do you think that the 3D models from which the original pre-rendered backgrounds were struck can be salvaged? Could they not be used as a starting point, from which the developers could vastly improve lighting and textures? I'd imagine that this would save them a good chunk of work.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
            RE Darkside and RE Operation RC contain perfect models to make an RE2 remake.
            OH, HELL NO! rather 1.5 leon's face for remake.

Comment

• Weird glitch after martin`s patch:

Comment

• Originally posted by Lead belly View Post
                IGAS team, besides the 'use item' problem that needs to be resolved, what's another noticeable obstacle you guys are currently working on, or will be in the near future?...that is if you don't mind disclosing this of course!
                I also wish to know this. This comes on the lines of what I asked about a "log". A list of 'obstacles" would suffice. Also I am a little curious why in the MZD build why when I stab a zombie like 100 times in the face they just don't die. I am sure you fixed this but seriously would make an F'ed up RE game unless you want an insane difficulty which makes weapon only temporarily stun enemies. Now that would be an awesome mode except bosses which need to die to continue the game.

Comment

• I had thought the same thing ^

Those item boxes look epic.

Comment

• Every time fans clamor for a REmake2 or REmake3 we get cra-- ... uhhh ... "stuff" like Darkside Chronicles' RE2 chapter and ORC. If that doesn't tell you how Capcom feels on the subject, well then .... I mean, they have everything they need for it - maps, models, etc. - but like Newsbot pointed out, a lot of it's not up to today's graphics standards. It's back in the PS2/GameCube era. And he's right on another point, too - ORC's models often looked like sh-- ... uhhh ... animated bovine fecal matter. Then again, ORC did very well in the market considering its small budget, whereas RE6 .... *sigh* 'Nuff said there. And let's not forget Capcom's own people telling us how we fans needed to be "guided" into their vision for the franchise (and I'm paraphrasing there). *grumble* But I digress. This is supposed to be an RE15 thread. I mean, after all ... if they really cared for what hardcore RE fans think, we'd all have the final 80% build of RE15 by now ... wouldn't we? (nudge-nudge, wink-wink, say no more! say no more!)
                    Last edited by RMandel; 04-15-2013, 03:46 AM.
                    Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                    Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      B.Zork, I think he means have you restored the item box function. I'd be interested to know this as well or possibly if the menu system for it is different.
                      Not implemented. Will get to item boxes when I am done with doors and lock messages. Game has not even one locked door because they do not exist. Good fact doors are easy.

Originally posted by Lead belly View Post
                      IGAS team, besides the 'use item' problem that needs to be resolved, what's another noticeable obstacle you guys are currently working on, or will be in the near future?...that is if you don't mind disclosing this of course!
                      Many small and big issues. List is very long. It is not just situation of replacing RDT and models or filling all with zombies.
                      Last edited by D.Birkin; 04-15-2013, 04:09 AM.
                      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                        Not implemented. Will get to item boxes when I am done with doors and lock messages. Game has not even one locked door because they do not exist. Good fact doors are easy.

Many small and big issues. List is very long. It is not just situation of replacing RDT and models or filling all with zombies.
                        LIES! In game that door is locked! Click image for larger version

Name:	ngbbs46ec6bcb523a4.gif
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	402855

Comment

• That is fake door event. Real locked doors show message from system strings and produce locked door sound. Real locked doors have automatic flag management and other neat features.
                          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Just kidding.

Cant wait to see more progress. Hope you do a new video soon.

Something else i thought of that may be impossible, but who knows. Would it at all be possible to craft a 2 player mode?
                            Stupid question maybe, but hey might as well ask.

Comment

• 2 Player is possible but highly unlikely. You would have to play it splitscreen/same console. Now If a 1.5 server was to be operational then maybe we could see it online however this idea to be implemented would have to go through popular vote. ^

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                                2 Player is possible but highly unlikely. You would have to play it splitscreen/same console. Now If a 1.5 server was to be operational then maybe we could see it online however this idea to be implemented would have to go through popular vote. ^
                                1.5 is far soo buggy and inferior to RE2, Having that on RE2 is much more better but it's not easy as you'd think ;(
                                It isn't Gta Sa we are talking about here ...
                                But it isn't impossible, Neither easy.
                                Last edited by Mrox2; 04-15-2013, 10:53 AM.
                                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X