Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I call it, the rollerskate glitch. Simply equip the gun that is meant exclusive to leon on elza, then she will act like she is a skater. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
      enough now. wait and see when game is done.

Oooooo.. does this mean the project is nearing completion? Guess we will all have to wait and see
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• You misuderstood BZork's words. Only yesterday I initialized works on doors. Needs some more phases for key decrease and discard. Long road to go.
        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• MrBZork was saying now more questions for now , some questions are just getting a little too "out there"
          you cant expect the team to add all these new things lol just let them get on with what they are doing I say , because they know what they are doing And I believe when they finish their version of 1.5 it will be amazing , plus we have have dark biohazards patches to keep us busy and enjoy the beta/demo a little more while we wait for the teams full version.
          Last edited by chrisliam2; 04-16-2013, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Heya, Elza lost her ponytail:

Thanks to Mikhail for that fancy PLD replacement code!
            It's fun to play around with that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
              Heya, Elza lost her ponytail:

looks like a blonde ADA

Comment

• DBirkin: there's going to be this alternative outfit for Elza?

I found this image on the internet the photo below we see elza is john battle against the monkey in a room of the rpd.

Last edited by blackpower; 04-16-2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                  DBirkin: there's going to be this alternative outfit for Elza?

I found this image on the internet the photo below we see elza is john battle against the monkey in a room of the rpd.

It's very possible if rhe model/skins are there. It may also be concept art. Lets hope not.

BTW does anyone have those patches for Dark Biohazard?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                    MrBZork was saying now more questions for now , some questions are just getting a little too "out there"
                    This. Most here are understandably very pumped for this project. Though asking for 'extras' and "this or that easter egg'.... even asking for a damn 2-PLAYER MODE!?!?!?

I mean wtf guys, something's gotta give. These guys are/have been more than generous by entertaining our line of questioning up to this point. I mean lets keep things in perspective here. From what I can ascertain, team IGAS wants to create as close to a 1:1 representation of the original idea for RE2 as humanly possible, given what they have at their disposal. Nothing more, very little less. IMO this thread is beginning to sway more towards a "modding and hacking" suggestion thread akin to using Bethesda's creation kit mod tools or something. But even Bethesda only ever released mod tools AFTER the release of the game (Skyrim), then anyone could add in whatever they feel like. What I'm trying to say is maybe we should keep our expectations and suggestions more in-line with the mindset of what the team is actually trying to achieve, rather than talk mainly about things which aren't even one-bit crucial to them accomplishing their goals
                    Last edited by Lead belly; 04-16-2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                      DBirkin: there's going to be this alternative outfit for Elza?

whoa i love the jacket...if it could be an alternate costume that would be sick

Comment

• New Patch by MartinBiohazard

Patch release April 15, 2013

Last edited by braders1986; 04-16-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by braders1986 View Post
                          New Patch by MartinBiohazard

Patch release April 15, 2013

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...showtopic=2332
                          Hi!

We actually have a thread about it over here as well!
                          A place to discuss, present, and develop tools, showcase work, or release tutorials pertaining to the modification of the Resident Evil games.

Comment

• I forgot all about that thread. I wondered why it was so quiet in here lol

braders1986 you FAIL !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
                              Heya, Elza lost her ponytail:

Looks like a character strait out of the cancelled sequel for Carrier on dreamcast:
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	ih6szk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	402861

-----------------------------------

Anyways "Team" i have a suggestion if its possible.
                              Is there anyway to make this version of leon as an alternate outfit?:

It looks 5 times better than the final. What i would want is mainly his hair to go back to how it was in pre release shots. It looked more realistic for a police officer. Police usually dont tend to have emo looking hair waving in their eyes.
                              Last edited by ccrogers15; 04-16-2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                                Anyways "Team" i have a suggestion if its possible.
                                Is there anyway to make this version of leon as an alternate outfit?:

It looks 5 times better than the final. What i would want is mainly his hair to go back to how it was in pre release shots. It looked more realistic for a police officer. Police usually dont tend to have emo looking hair waving in their eyes.

I too prefer this uniform, it looks more real.

Comment

Working...
                                X