Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This confirms it even more that even though European/US releases cut this stuff out left enough so you could fit the pieces together so to speak.

Does anyone know if the 1.5 is going to have the "protective vests" or not? I'm curious as to how much of the BF related info. will be implemented?

Comment

• Well The Team already made the vest models, so I assume they will be adding them in.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Awesome I hope they do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ClaireThumbs.gif
Views:	2
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	402864

Comment

• If RE was an R rated movie these 'romance' moments would be just "hey, it's a zombie outbreak, wanna fuck?" It's kinda shallow like cheap horror movie where they have to have some sort of romance. Oh yeah, like "The Walking Dead" TV show, the romance and love scenes completley spoil the show to the point where it's silly. The only sort of love that made sense in RE was the platonic love between Chris and Claire. They would travel across the universe to save each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            Well The Team already made the vest models, so I assume they will be adding them in.
            Are those models the teams own work? The USS models have been known about on disc since way back in 2007, I assumed the tactical vests were the same.

Comment

• DELEATE
              Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 04-18-2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMarshy View Post
                If RE was an R rated movie these 'romance' moments would be just "hey, it's a zombie outbreak, wanna fuck?" It's kinda shallow like cheap horror movie where they have to have some sort of romance. Oh yeah, like "The Walking Dead" TV show, the romance and love scenes completley spoil the show to the point where it's silly. The only sort of love that made sense in RE was the platonic love between Chris and Claire. They would travel across the universe to save each other.
                I do hope you are aware that the "ROMANCE" part of The Walking Dead happened years before they even began writing scripts for the show. Also I hope you also know that the show is very different to comic? In the comic everyone screws everyone and some characters are raped and tortured which the show just barely hints in S3. With that being said makes your comment seem rather illogical considering that that comic was a HUGE success. As for Leon and Ada as much as RE6 was a huge disappointment (Spoiler Alert) Leon literally jumps in front of Ada to take a million bullets or such for her. No other character in RE showed love for a character that much. Maybe compassion but not out of love.
                Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 04-18-2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                  I haven't played Leon B in ages, but in Leon A, she more or less says, indirectly, that she cares about him, and she doesn't want to lose him. With the kiss and all, it's a little more flagrant in Leon B, though. One of the many reasons I prefer the Leon A/Claire B pairings.
                  The dialogue is the same in both scenarios.
                  In the B scenario, the scene where she says "I don't want to lose you" happens in the marshalling yard train.

EDIT

I think I'm the only guy in the whole universe that supports Carlos x Jill.
                  He was the only one capable of flirting with her, Chris is always in the friend zone.
                  Last edited by Guest; 04-18-2013, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                    In the B scenario, the scene where she says "I don't want to lose you" happens in the marshalling yard train.

EDIT

He was the only one capable of flirting with her, Chris is always in the friend zone.
                    I would agree also, Chris kinda does his own thing and the Jill&Carlos I thought would be the case. One of the images in RE3 looks like something from Titanic where they are taking a cruise together.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	res3enda83.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	402865
                    Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 04-18-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post

EDIT

Wrong.

Id love to see carlos and jill get together. Jill and Carlos actually started to seem to like each other too. Examples being:

Carlos saved jills life tons of times in RE3, and the score screen at the end even shows them having some kind of romantic cruise. I personally think they are a hot couple. Lol.

They may of had an off screen sort of fling after the events of RE3, but maybe it did not work out or something.
                      Ive always wondered what happened to carlos.

Looking at that results screen makes me think perhaps jill was never intended to appear in a game after RE3. After all, she was not in RE CV, and was not to appear in RE Zero, but i think the only reason she appeared in more games was because of the success of remake. She did not appear in a new RE game after remake until umbrella chronicles, even then however it was only a retelling of the RE3 story. I think she may of been intended to of got together with carlos, but that may of been retconned with the release of RE5, to add more to the ChrisXJill thing.
                      Last edited by ccrogers15; 04-18-2013, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• We need more sexist jokes from John.
                        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• I think a leonXchris would be good.

Comment

• Why not Roy x Irons? Or Elza x Ada x Annette?
                            “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                              Why not Roy x Irons? Or Elza x Ada x Annette?
                              G-Birkin X Sherry.

Comment

• Okay now... I... WTF?

Comment

Working...
                                X