Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
    Because a lot of content simply isn't yours, mine or anyone else's to steal. I don't want to see exclusive, hand-made material go into yet-another boring, unfinished PMOD. Additionally, I don't care for lamers who try to sell material which doesn't belong to that lame person. Like it or not, there's always a shitty-asshole who tries to ruin it for everyone (colvin), whether intentional or not.

Original assets, you say? Those have already been dumped and shared, it seems. Try another argument.
    what i meant was, why make a big deal about getting the files?

sorry for the confusion... i think...

you ok man?
    Last edited by J0shuaKane; 04-19-2013, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
      what i meant was, why make a big deal about getting the files?

sorry for the confusion... i think...

you ok man?
      Yep.

Just tired of seeing this issue of file ownership being pressed, over and over and over. That, and my patience for ccrogers15 has grown to be non-existent.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• understandable, it went to trolling status many posts ago. unless he really is slow and doesn't understand things explained to him clearly multiple times.
        Last edited by J0shuaKane; 04-19-2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• If you'll panic that you'll wait a long time to build this, I suggest not to rush the guys, because they too have a life, we all have time to play important to have patience and D.Birkin, BZork you fellows, continue to delight us with good news and do not listen to any idiots
          Last edited by nemesis888; 04-19-2013, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Complains about encryption on the image - image gets encrypted. Lmao!
            Last edited by Guest; 04-19-2013, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• I have to say, I saw this coming a mile off, ccrogers shot himself in the foot there, not that anyone who asks, no...demands for the data on a platter could've done anything useful with it.
              Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 04-19-2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                Complains about encryption on the image - image gets encrypted. Lmao!
                In before the Capcom jokes/comparisons.

Comment

• *Reads last three pages*

God I love this place. XD
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hah I blocked that guy long ago anyways. Better then replying and starting another flame fest. Saw that post on Assem, good thing it was mentioned.

Comment

• Is the experience of an encrypted game less fulfilling than that of an unencrypted one? I don't recall IGAS promising anything more than an enjoyable experience with their version of BH1.5. Need we ask for anything more? Wasn't this the goal of the community?

Comment

• i cant avoid to remember Operation Raccoon City locked content, ah ah ah Capcom reached the botton of the pit.

Comment

• But there will always be greedy people, the people who ruin it for others, the ones which can't be content with what they have, or even getting what they wanted...they must have more...
                          You see them everywhere, bankers, politicians, ccrogers15 (no offense)...and the more you look, the more you see them
                          Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 04-19-2013, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                            But there will always be greedy people, the people who ruin it for others, the ones which can't be content with what they have, or even getting what they wanted...they must have more...
                            You see them everywhere, bankers, politicians, ccrogers15 (no offense)...and the more you look, the more you see them

Comment

• Exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                                i cant avoid to remember Operation Raccoon City locked content, ah ah ah Capcom reached the botton of the pit.
                                Pay DLC confirmed for 1.5?

Comment

Working...
                                X