Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what MeatSMurderer, your profile pic. reminds me of something I did for Halloween last year. Maybe in the spirit of things this year i'll do one for 1.5.
    Useless talent #57
    Click image for larger version

Name:	29403_4988657034155_1194896308_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	402868

Comment

• That's pretty cool, good job!

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
        i cant avoid to remember Operation Raccoon City locked content, ah ah ah Capcom reached the botton of the pit.
        *cough* hehe I actually enjoyed ORC.... Locked content was bogus but I found the game fun >_>

Comment

• ^Dear God, never thought I'd witness a case of Video Game Stockholm Syndrome

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]8634[/ATTACH]
          "What if Resident Evil 1 zombie was on a Battlefield cover?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
            You know what MeatSMurderer, your profile pic. reminds me of something I did for Halloween last year. Maybe in the spirit of things this year i'll do one for 1.5.
            Useless talent #57
            Dude, thats freaking awesome!

Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
            *cough* hehe I actually enjoyed ORC.... Locked content was bogus but I found the game fun >_>
            Yeeeaaah, "fun"

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            Reminds me of a mockup I did a few weeks ago for a friend

Never understood why everyone on battlefield covers are on fire
            Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 04-19-2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
              That's pretty cool, good job!
              Thanks. Took me hours to do. I had to get every detail right and couldnt poke holes into the pumpkin.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              ^Dear God, never thought I'd witness a case of Video Game Stockholm Syndrome

Um translation to first comment?

Why dont they just make Battlefield:Resident Evil.

Comment

Thanks. Took me hours to do. I had to get every detail right and couldnt poke holes into the pumpkin.
                oh, its a pumpkin? omg now i see, ultra hard work man!

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
                  Dude, thats freaking awesome!

Yeeeaaah, "fun"
                  Thanks. With enough feedback I may do one this year for 1.5. I think I maybe the only fan to do an RE pumpkin. I should get a metal or have my face be one of the zombies in 1.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                    I enjoyed ORC as-well it was a fun game and I really enjoyed playing single player or co-op story but I never touched online modes that had me fighting other players since most cheat at that now. I have enjoyed all the resident evil games including all the spin off games , they all offer something different.

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                      oh, its a pumpkin? omg now i see, ultra hard work man!
                      Thanks. It was hard work. Between scooping out the guts and carving Id say 6-7 hours at the least.

Comment

Thanks. It was hard work. Between scooping out the guts and carving Id say 6-7 hours at the least.
                        Mmm guts. Fever gone but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty.
                        Itchy.
                        Tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                          I enjoyed ORC as-well it was a fun game and I really enjoyed playing single player or co-op story but I never touched online modes that had me fighting other players since most cheat at that now. I have enjoyed all the resident evil games including all the spin off games , they all offer something different.
                          The only part of co-op that bugged me as a ps3 player was no one else had headsets! Plus I kinda have a man crush on Vector. Hah

Back to 1.5, taking DB's latest patch into account doesn't it feel like Elza's scenario feel more complete than Leon's in the build that them team released?

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                            The only part of co-op that bugged me as a ps3 player was no one else had headsets! Plus I kinda have a man crush on Vector. Hah

Back to 1.5, taking DB's latest patch into account doesn't it feel like Elza's scenario feel more complete than Leon's in the build that them team released?
                            I noticed Elza can interact with more of the lobby when she investigates desks switches her bike ect.

Comment

• If You people have brains and read the post I made on assembler You would know that was not Me.
                              Ive noticed half You people are on that forum, so go read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                                If You people have brains and read the post I made on assembler You would know that was not Me.
                                Ive noticed half You people are on that forum, so go read it.
                                Haha, so why didn't you say this earlier?

This is getting sad.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X