Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am unconvinced...

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
      If You people have brains and read the post I made on assembler You would know that was not Me.
      Ive noticed half You people are on that forum, so go read it.
      So it was you, but it wasn't you?

Your calling me rude huh? Im not the one copy and pasting stuff just to make another person look bad. I was just speaking my opinion.
      As if calling the team "grabby" and accusing them of encrypting the game isn't rude. Guess Bzork was just speaking his opinion about you. Click image for larger version

Name:	rolleye0011.gif
Views:	1
Size:	485 Bytes
ID:	402869
      Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-20-2013, 08:53 AM.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• Was out for a while, can someone explain the "(Romance is dead, 1.5 or GTFO)"?
        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
          Was out for a while, can someone explain the "(Romance is dead, 1.5 or GTFO)"?
          If we must ..
          The whole romance rubbish started several pages back - romance and love has no place in RE anyway - it's a lame way to drive a plot.
          And the 1.5 or get the F out .. means the Team wants this thread to be about 1.5 only - but unfortunately some people try to start hatewars and stray off the topic of this thread.
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Birkin, any news with the error you've found a few days ago?

Comment

• No it wasn't him, his cat just decided to parade allover his keyboard and hit the post button.

Comment

• LOL...my cat did that once, or was that my face...or was it me, anyway suffice it to say I regretted what my cat posted

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                  If You people have brains and read the post I made on assembler You would know that was not Me.
                  Ive noticed half You people are on that forum, so go read it.
                  Go away.

Comment

• Now Now. No need for hate/forum wars. We all share a couple common interests. 1 is Resident Evil and 2 is the success of the 1.5 project. We ought to try to stay on topic even if we for the fun of it go off topic to discuss other things. Even if I am off topic I try to relate it to the main subject. I'm not perfect just to mention so I don't get negative attention my way.
                    Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 04-20-2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Leon: "What's going on in this thread?"

Kendo: "I don't have a clue! By the time I noticed something was wrong, the entire forum was infested with trolls."

Read it in their voices for maximum effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                        Leon: "What's going on in this thread?"

Kendo: "I don't have a clue! By the time I noticed something was wrong, the entire forum was infested with trolls."

LOL thanks for that made me giggle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                          Was out for a while, can someone explain the "(Romance is dead, 1.5 or GTFO)"?
                          It started as people saying Leon's old model looked more "manly", then, they had a debate of "women are weak, men are strong", soon enough, jokes about Elza being lesbian and Leon being gay came. Finally, everything turned into a discussion of why love is a bad thing for the series.
                          Last edited by Guest; 04-21-2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                            Leon: "What's going on in this thread?"

Leon: What was this all about? Trolling in this thread was recless and stupid!

Ada: All right. Let's do it in your way then.

enough said...
                            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              Similar "file systems" to what you see in that 1.5 build can be seen in most of SquareSoft's post-FFVIII titles on the PS1, many of their PS2 titles, you can also see Konami do weird fuckeroo in games like Winning Eleven on PS1 (a misplaced CDDA track in the middle of the game's data track). Heck, Capcom themselves even use weird tricks quite often (Besides their PS1 CRC checks and mod-chip/cheat device checks, have you seen that audio track at the end of most Capcom games? Its startposition collides and overlaps with the file zdata.bin - the more you know ;D)]
                              The worst "file system" or whatever (well at least for ISOs) has to be ECM. I curse Neill Corlett for introducing that shit. Anyone ever successfully combine a bin, an "ape" and a cue before? RE 1.5 should of been released like that, no-one could crack it or use it properly then.

Note: the above is a rage against simple usability and not meant to be taken seriously!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                                The worst "file system" or whatever (well at least for ISOs) has to be ECM. I curse Neill Corlett for introducing that shit. Anyone ever successfully combine a bin, an "ape" and a cue before? RE 1.5 should of been released like that, no-one could crack it or use it properly then.

Note: the above is a rage against simple usability and not meant to be taken seriously!
                                I don't think the ECM setup is "that" bad, but the problem with it is stuff like the redump.org people adopting it as their bible for everything, yet they've not bothered (at least not last time I checked) with even making a proper "one click" solution to go with their archive standards. So instead of making it easy to "log/archive/document" stuff for even the most handicapped and good intended person out there, you have to run a billion different apps that --at the end of the day-- produces an end result that's just as good and data accurate as most other user-friendly standards already out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X