Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1449.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	251.5 KB
ID:	401502

HAY GUISE EYE HAV ONE.5 AN IZ ONEHUNDRED PERCENT LEGEET. ILL SEEL IT 2 U 4 I HUNDRED BOLLION DOLARS
    PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post

New images backed up on my 50mb server, haha.
      Thanks for that

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• So wheres the rest of it? Wheres is Leon and Elza's Intro? How come there is no close up of Linda and Marvin? Where are the other characters? Or are those the only ones? Why oh Why can't we see another gameplay video?
        Last edited by Black~Crow; 08-04-2012, 09:10 PM.
        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
          So wheres the rest of it? Wheres is Leon and Elza's Intro? How come there is no close up of Linda and Marvin? Where are the other characters? Or are those the only ones? Why oh Why can't we see another gameplay video?
          Why are you so nervous? wait like everyone else

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• I am afraid this guy is pulling our leg. He shows the real Elza and Leon, but is that all he has?
            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
              I am afraid this guy is pulling our leg. He shows the real Elza and Leon, but is that all he has?
              You mean, besides high-quality backgrounds, inventory, cutscenes with original japanese text and even the female zombie from the "Leon with civillian outfit" build?

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                You mean, besides high-quality backgrounds, inventory, cutscenes with original japanese text and even the female zombie from the "Leon with civillian outfit" build?
                You're wasting your breath and time trying to convince people this is legit.

Comment

• ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ketsui View Post
                    Pretty much sums up the whole thread right there
                    PSN Gamercards

Comment

• Originally posted by VirusPunk View Post
                      You're wasting your breath and time trying to convince people this is legit.
                      I'm not saying this is legit. Someone could actually do a reproduction of all of this.
                      I only answered the guy, he said that he only showed Elza and Leon models as something important to analyze.

Comment

• Alright, people. Let's stop making personal comments to insult each other and talk about the pretty pictures. You can talk about if you think they're fake or not, if you wish, but leave aside the nasty comments.

And will people please stop with the joking 'I got 1.5' comments? I already know which of you really do...I mean, shit, no one's got it yet so stop winding people up. Yeah. The second one.

Comment

• Woe for the man who knows, for he have knowledge yet no mouth.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Yeah, that. Now on topic please, people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Alright, people. Let's stop making personal comments to insult each other and talk about the pretty pictures. You can talk about if you think they're fake or not, if you wish, but leave aside the nasty comments.

And will people please stop with the joking 'I got 1.5' comments? I already know which of you really do...I mean, shit, no one's got it yet so stop winding people up. Yeah. The second one.
                              I would really hope at this stage that anyone that did have more information would speak up rather than sit on their hands lol

Comment

• Depends. I wouldn't be surprised if the people who are apparently busy doing these modifications were watching this thread (and similar threads on other sites) for feedback and such, but they probably won't say anything. Given the level of crazy surrounding 1.5 they'd be nuts to do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X