Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depending on prices I'm sold.

Comment

• Pretty much what Geluda said.

Comment

• The price is yet to be determined. I'll get finalized pricing once all of it gets done. I'm possibly looking at $10 for the case/manual/disc. The discs will also be available separately if the case is not needed.

For anyone interested, the CD's will be $2 each and will just be a blank Taiyo Yuden CD-R with my custom label printed on it. The underside will be black and will look like a normal PS1 disc. I had a sample disc made on a normal silver CD-R and it looks great. The only thing is that the company that is printing the discs can't do gloss paint, so it will be matte. Not bad though as the detailing will be better.
        Last edited by Zombie_X; 04-24-2013, 07:47 PM.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Hey, I've been lurking this site from a couple of years. Anyway.

Zombie_X, I'm really interested in that thing you will do with the CDs. But myself, I like a cd more with "RE1.5" than 2, so, it is possible to do one with a different design, if there are others interested? (not that much, I just took the one you did and put RE1.5 there)

Comment

• Hi,

The place that does the CD's only does them in batches of 100. So unfortunately they won't do less. I personally don't want it labeled as 1.5, as it's technically RE2.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Zombie_X, I'll pay you one hundred times the asking price if you can have a legitimate PlayStation disc pressed. PM me, mods don't like that sorta talk here...

Comment

• If you are talking about a self bootable disc, then no, I can't have that done. I know someone who has the know how, but refuses to do so. All I ever got was a self boot version of beta 2.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Everyone has a price, but it's not super important anyway; I mostly just want the finished product itself. Having a self-bootable disc would make for a fantastic Gamestop prank though...

Comment

• That'd be funny. "Hey guys I have an ultra rare game for you, Resident Evil 2. This isn't the one that was released, it's the unreleased prototype. How did I get this? Well lets say I found it on a server".

Sounds funny but they might call the cops on your ass.

I was at a Mega Media Exchange today and they were playing the Teams WIP build on a PS1. I totally heard the zombie monas when I entered the store and followed them to the last spot on the counter. Behind there was a guy playing it on a PSOne hooked up to a LCD-TV. That was crazy. I asked who brought the beta in and he said his manager did. Funny stuff. I would never have thought I'd see it out there being played in public.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      That'd be funny. "Hey guys I have an ultra rare game for you, Resident Evil 2. This isn't the one that was released, it's the unreleased prototype. How did I get this? Well lets say I found it on a server".

Sounds funny but they might call the cops on your ass.

I was at a Mega Media Exchange today and they were playing the Teams WIP build on a PS1. I totally heard the zombie monas when I entered the store and followed them to the last spot on the counter. Behind there was a guy playing it on a PSOne hooked up to a LCD-TV. That was crazy. I asked who brought the beta in and he said his manager did. Funny stuff. I would never have thought I'd see it out there being played in public.
                      Once the game is finished, I can see Biohazard 1.5 going viral (some pun intended).

Comment

• Originally posted by fishboil View Post
                        I already sent email to Capcom, explaining this whole deal. Whoever has 1.5, will get an notification soon. =)
                        I think we need a "best of" compilation for this thread...

Comment

The price is yet to be determined. I'll get finalized pricing once all of it gets done. I'm possibly looking at $10 for the case/manual/disc. The discs will also be available separately if the case is not needed.

For anyone interested, the CD's will be $2 each and will just be a blank Taiyo Yuden CD-R with my custom label printed on it. The underside will be black and will look like a normal PS1 disc. I had a sample disc made on a normal silver CD-R and it looks great. The only thing is that the company that is printing the discs can't do gloss paint, so it will be matte. Not bad though as the detailing will be better.
                          I am all for that. Hope you save me one also. Now if it can boot up like an actual PSX game I'd be stocked. Be even better if I didn't need to mod my PS2 to play it. Still I want a copy, will I need to burn it myself? At any rate excellent job,make sure you proof read before sending it to the copiers.

I guess It's time to share my Claire edit.Click image for larger version

Name:	Elza.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	402881

Comment

• A missing piece is to be removed. Item USE is also no more missing.
                            Last edited by D.Birkin; 04-25-2013, 06:04 AM.
                            “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

A missing piece is to be removed. Item USE is also no more missing.

ohhhh very nice !! well done

Comment

I had a sample disc made on a normal silver CD-R and it looks great. The only thing is that the company that is printing the discs can't do gloss paint, so it will be matte. Not bad though as the detailing will be better.
                                Could you show us your sample disc? I'd like to see the print quality. Due to shipping costs I may do this here. Could it be translated into other languages? For example, I am interested in Spanish.

Comment

Working...
                                X