Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I disabled code for respawn. AI is not bug's cause.
    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• I see, well thanks for the info sir!
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• D.Birkin, will you also be making it so that the SPAS-12 can dismember and split a zombie in half from a farther range than the M870? Rewatching the factory and lab complete disk videos, it looks like it can do so from up to mid-range.
        Also since you disabled respawn, does this mean enemies won't be constantly appearing in places like the lobby and lobby corridor anymore?
        Last edited by biohazard_star; 04-26-2013, 10:12 PM.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• D.Birkin, you have made great progress so far! What other challenges in the way of code/function do you still need to address?

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            D.Birkin, will you also be making it so that the SPAS-12 can dismember and split a zombie in half from a farther range than the M870? Rewatching the factory and lab complete disk videos, it looks like it can do so from up to mid-range.
            Dismembered zombies is a bug. Same video shows dismembering with grenade launcher too. We all know that is not how explosive grenades work on zombies.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            Also since you disabled respawn, does this mean enemies won't be constantly appearing in places like the lobby and lobby corridor anymore?
            Not now. But it can be fixed later. Only five rooms are to use respawn and only two are in the precinct.

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
            What other challenges in the way of code/function do you still need to address?
            Many more. Item box is not there like many other features.
            Last edited by D.Birkin; 04-27-2013, 07:08 AM.
            “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• i was gonna ask fro an update but uv posted some...thanks alot

Comment

• those screenshots look awesome !! very nice to see elza in the battle zone.

Comment

• this thing getting more and more better. I am looking forward this.
                  ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• oh man, marry me D.Birkin.
                    no homo of course
                    Last edited by Darkness; 04-27-2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                      oh man, marry me D.Birkin.
                      no homo of course
                      There is a title with a special text in its thread. Read it?
                      Yes No
                      Last edited by Marvin; 04-27-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

• yeah the thread title was definitely about an argument, dude.

Comment

• You chose 'No'

Comment

• Troll aside you and the rest sure are pretty amazing dbirk, coding and injection ain't easy.

Comment

yeah the thread title was definitely about an argument, dude.
                              you cant deny marvin post was funny.

Comment

Troll aside you and the rest sure are pretty amazing dbirk, coding and injection ain't easy.
                                I wonder how hard it is to do the injection. I would think injecting C based code into a game would require more work than what we think. I think that they have the modify the engine to use C based commands otherwise it wouldn't accept the code. Does this sound about right?

D.Birkin if you could clear this up it would be appreciated.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X