Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
    Too much simmetry. It is not correct to create buildings like that.
    Spoiler:

In any case, it's your design, so I'll support it either way; I'm just unclear.

Comment

• You miss some info we did not reveal.

For nostalgics of Bioflames. John still reads his book. I think he thinks he is in a library.
      Last edited by D.Birkin; 05-02-2013, 02:44 PM.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        Spoiler:

In any case, it's your design, so I'll support it either way; I'm just unclear.
        I swear while playing you could se another room through the window - but noticed it's a reflection LOL
        Loving the new screenshot D.Birkin - nice to see the room in HD
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
          You miss some info we did not reveal.

For nostalgics of Bioflames. John still reads his book. I think he thinks he is in a library.
          cheers for that mate

Comment

• D.Birkin, the shot of the media room. Is Elze fighting an ape using the grenade launcher loaded with flame rounds? I see a trail of smoke..
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Excellent stuff D.Birkin! I've been waiting to see the Conference/Briefing Room for a while.

---

@Zombie_X

In the original Inflames image, it looked as though the ape was snapped mid-leap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                D.Birkin, the shot of the media room. Is Elze fighting an ape using the grenade launcher loaded with flame rounds? I see a trail of smoke..
                i thought about this too, looks like a trail of the ape, captured by the camera.

Comment

• Why is the Archive corridor horizontality flipped though?
                  The grate also links to the grate in room109?
                  Last edited by Mikhail; 05-02-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                    D.Birkin, the shot of the media room. Is Elze fighting an ape using the grenade launcher loaded with flame rounds? I see a trail of smoke..

You see smoke trails here? Same scene and same weapon.

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                    Why is the Archive corridor horizontality flipped though?
                    The grate also links to the grate in room109?

Room 110? It is not flipped. :O Same size and shape as red highlight. See?
                    Last edited by D.Birkin; 05-02-2013, 08:37 PM.
                    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• In-game you turn left when you should be turning right around the corner.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Mikhail; 05-02-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                        In-game you turn left when you should be turning right around the corner.

Perfect collision match. You turn the correct direction.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• No.

Comment

• Thanks for clarifying D.Birkin. So the smoke blur was actually the second ape. For some reason the room looks much smaller in the Bioflames image.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                                Why is the Archive corridor horizontality flipped though?
                                Have you not walked the entire length of this corridor before? The map makes it crystal clear as well...

Comment

Working...
                                X