Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id imagine of the major issues is that a real life event to even one team member could severely alter any ETA, so they would rather not commit and deal with the wrath of RE fans.

Comment

• Ah well, thanks for that RMandel. 'Tis true, room dimensions play a big part as well (like on BH2 Trial. Gameshark your way to the hallway where Sherry runs from you, it looks like you're running thru the S.T.A.R.S. office to get down to the end. Makes sense though, as the doorway is in a new location and all). And hey, are there any more rooms ripped from the Trial (or somewhere else) that don't seem to fit in the Team's build? It just seems awful to let these rooms go to waste Now I know diddly about this stuff, but in respects to the Medical Room, it's inverted and too small, eh? Well then, after inverting it, could you keep all the stuff already there and just increase the room dimensions? A little extra floor space to run around in never hurt anything. Give it a "roomier" feeling It may be a "new" room, but one that pays as much homage to the original material as possible, which is what we all want
      It matters not to me which virus you wield. Yours is merely a pathetic attempt to master the powers of death. The power you seek is MINE, and with this insurmountable power, I offer a litany of oblivion even a virus cannot prevent..............and you cannot escape.

Comment

• Birkin confirmed that they want to release it TBA 2013 but its possible that it could slip into 2014.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I was wondering D.Birkin, about the reskinned characters, are the skins final or placeholder? The reason I asked is that I think it'd make your project more authentic if you didn't use retail skins on 1.5 models. If you made new skins for the characters they would stand out more and wouldn't look like they were pulled from retail. I just think it would be for the best.

Just curious sir.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            I was wondering D.Birkin, about the reskinned characters, are the skins final or placeholder? The reason I asked is that I think it'd make your project more authentic if you didn't use retail skins on 1.5 models. If you made new skins for the characters they would stand out more and wouldn't look like they were pulled from retail. I just think it would be for the best.

Just curious sir.
            I asked the same question a while back, and D.Birkin (or was it B.Zork?) said the current ones are just placeholders. They'll eventually fine tune the models to look more like the official Capcom models (e.g. Marvin being a head taller than Leon, Ada having thin legs, etc.).
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by towerofpowerx View Post
              are there any more rooms ripped from the Trial (or somewhere else) that don't seem to fit in the Team's build? It just seems awful to let these rooms go to waste
              Yes, here's another retail-era proof-of-concept room found on the trial disc:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM7XX020.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	402948Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM7XX019.jpeg
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	402949Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM7XX018.jpeg
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	402950Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM7XX017.jpeg
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	402951

Notice how the dimensions and camera angles match these (final-era BH1.5 Drains):

Name:	00000538.png
Views:	4
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	402952Click image for larger version

Name:	00000537.png
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	402953Click image for larger version

Name:	00000536.png
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	402954Click image for larger version

Name:	00000223.png
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	402955

And although the camera angles have shifted, the dimensions are the same for this prototype version as well (early-era BH1.5 Drains):

Name:	00000514.png
Views:	4
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	402956Click image for larger version

Name:	00000513.png
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	402957Click image for larger version

Name:	00000512.png
Views:	3
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	402958Click image for larger version

Name:	00000511.png
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	402959Click image for larger version

Name:	00000510.png
Views:	3
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	402960

Even a large amount of the details have remained intact from version to version (pipes, wires, lights, stains, floor patterns, etc).

Comment

• D.Birkin also said I think that they would like to have a demo out before the end of the year, but things can change so don't think that means it will 100% happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                  D.Birkin also said I think that they would like to have a demo out before the end of the year, but things can change so don't think that means it will 100% happen.
                  I hope to play the full game in 2013...
                  "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
                  http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• Originally posted by ProjectNight View Post
                    I hope to play the full game in 2013...
                    Patience dude. Hell it took 15 years to play pretty much the original build that was dangled over the community for years. I'm sure another year or so for the restoration should be manageable.

Comment

• I am curious. Did 1.5 have voice acting or not? I am sure it didn't however it doesn't hurt to ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                        I am curious. Did 1.5 have voice acting or not? I am sure it didn't however it doesn't hurt to ask.
                        It was finished but it wasnt all in the final bioflames build probably. Jap subtitles but whoever had it communicating with inflames knew what was going on
                        Last edited by Darkness; 05-09-2013, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                          I am curious. Did 1.5 have voice acting or not? I am sure it didn't however it doesn't hurt to ask.
                          You must haven't seen the complete disc footage then ?
                          Last edited by Mrox2; 05-09-2013, 01:49 PM.
                          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                          ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                            You must haven't seen the complete disc footage then ?
                            It is said that the voice acting on that was added post production, although we have no proof either way...

Comment

• Yeah, there's voice acting in the PSM build. I have the script here:

William Birkin: with anguish "Sherry!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                                Yeah, there's voice acting in the PSM build. I have the script here:

William Birkin: with anguish "Sherry!"
                                That's not your typical voice file however, right? Technically the build doesn't have voice files?
                                Last edited by Guest; 05-09-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X