Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
    Finally, the video has arrived:

Comment

• maybe next time we show proper gameplay progression and possible demo content. not just old bugs and talk of technicals to fix missing links.
      Last edited by B.Zork; 05-12-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• delete
        Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-12-2013, 10:43 PM.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• 1:13

"I've got a psycho."

???

Voice acting? Sounds almost as if it comes from a cutscene or some FMV sequence almost. Ultimately I have no idea what it means or where it comes from. :/
          Last edited by Guest; 05-12-2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• It says "I've got a shotgun". It's from a CD called BIOHAZARD METAMORPHOSIS.

Still it's nice to see that item box in action. I see the Chief isn't, lying down on the job. And yes the bodies twitch! Awesome!

Why is there German audio when selecting Elza? "Elza mein liebe. Komm zie (not fully audible) hier. Spiel mit mir"? Translates to "Elza my love, come over here, play with me". That sounds naughty..
            Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-12-2013, 11:01 PM.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• WOW that is amazing! I smell a fresh game coming in the not-so-distant future. BTW Irons is walking in his sofa, will that be a "smash" in the next video?

I realized you are looking for assistance for development. How would someone apply for a position? I have no coding knowledge however knowledge in photoshop and music related software such as fl studio.
              Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 05-12-2013, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                It says "I've got a shotgun". It's from a CD called BIOHAZARD METAMORPHOSIS.

Still it's nice to see that item box in action. I see the Chief isn't, lying down on the job. And yes the bodies twitch! Awesome!
                Well spotted. Sounded like psycho to me although I've never heard it before so it was kind of hard to make out. Any idea on what the reference could be?
                Last edited by Guest; 05-12-2013, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• So fucking good the music of the options menu. It´s a new creation of the team? An inedit song of 1.5? It is present in other title of the saga?
                  Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Maybe the reference was that Elza was going to shoot the zombies with le shotgun? Le shotgun, le face, le floor, le ende.

The_Wes, it's not new. It's from the BIOHAZARD Complete Disc. It's the main menu music.

geluda, sorry I was thinking of the wrong CD, it's on the Icy Gaze single. The album is titled "I can't let this end like a dream" (夢で終わらせない…) and the artist is 渕上史貴. The song is named "氷のまなざし". It's also played in the intro to BIOHAZARD, during the introduction of the characters.
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-12-2013, 11:14 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                      maybe next time we show proper gameplay progression and possible demo content. not just old bugs and talk of technicals to fix missing links.
                      Just when I thought today couldn't get any better, you propose an even grander idea! I hope next time is soon...

Comment

• What a particular sense of humor!!! "To make sure game feels like a retail title" and put an image of Deadly Premonition hahaha LoL.
                        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                          maybe next time we show proper gameplay progression and possible demo content. not just old bugs and talk of technicals to fix missing links.
                          Awesome progress! How about release of playable demo with that features?

Comment

• Stability fixes and new features are not only for show. Many will be in Trial Edition.
                            “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Looking forward to it.
                              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Thank you Mr. B.zork!
                                "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
                                http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

Working...
                                X