Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
    I am glad to see that now the zombies do not disappear after kill.

But I think to do that, another function stops working in the game, I mean to the script of LOBBY and LOBBY CORRIDOR, ie when you kill a zombie, it disappears and reappears another zombie instead.

Know any solution about this?
    yes. you make spawn of new zombie routine check for dead zombie. then you put a counter or delay, maybe both if you want X amount of dead zombie be needed before new should spawn, and let new zombie replace memory space of one of your deceased zombie when appropriate values are met. you can maybe prioritize in death order or proximity of spawn point for new, whichever you like best. i think is best to set replacement action to check for off-screen area too. this is common for old memory limited 8-bit and 16-bit games where things not on screen not always exist, but it is also like in game such as dead rising where zombie always spawn off screen to avoid unpleasant on screen disappearance or appearance.

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
    I had also noticed a glitch in the lobby. Anytime you enter after the windows break (The first time leon enters the lobby), when you re enter, the camera will focus on a static image of the room, without zombies or leon.

This only happens to leon.
    i think is bug in how game engine read event code and not know how to treat event code that has already finished. should be fixed when time come to fix rest of bugs in unfinished game engine.

Originally posted by DangerousDave87 View Post
    Guys check out DXPs latest comments on Team IGAS and the latest update. It's really hilarious. What a douchebag!

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...c=1803&st=1770
    wow. let us avoid calling of names, but still it is a bit wow. he take this very personal it seem. did someone on the project accidentally run through his cat? also, wow, so many wrong accusation and statement which make me

Comment

• Originally posted by DangerousDave87 View Post
      Guys check out DXPs latest comments on Team IGAS and the latest update. It's really hilarious. What a douchebag!

It is funny and sad how people with lack of skill and knowledge have to bash on other people. To be honest if people realized their strengths and skills and used them to help others who lack other skills wed have less bashing and idiots for that matter.

Comment

• Uuh... yeah, that's pretty sad. Seems like he's on a crusade or something. His hypocrisy and conflicting statements in regards to what's cool and what's not seems kinda ... inconsistant

Comment

• there is no such thing as bad publicity, and he has people on other boards making conversation off his comments. he must be doing something right.

Comment

• I think regardless of what he says it'll form a conversation - because yaknow, he hates every inch of this project and feels the need to spur that out everytime this project has an update. Okay, we get it, he hates it, other people follow him and hate it too, we get it, can we like, stop. Please? There are better things to discuss.

Comment

• Yeah. People certainly are talking about it. I'm kinda impressed by how indepth his hatred is, though, without any actual technical insight. Add the latter and I think we'd have some pretty neat drama on our hands (assuming he's right in his claims, of course)

Comment

• Wow...just wow...with idiots like him around it's no wonder so many projects go unfinished...He hasn't even realised all the code added by the IGAS in C...while all the original code is in...whatever it's in
                To quote Farnsworth, "I don't want to live on this planet anymore"
                Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 05-14-2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• He's either totally clueless or just making up stuff thinking somebody would fall for it. Then again, the guy likes to make up things a lot, like all the times he pretends to be a professional designer, modeler, and programmer. Next time he'll probably write he has a PS4 but his cousin borrowed it and he can't take pictures.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                  , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by DangerousDave87 View Post

Why are you mad anyway ? lmfao, he is entitled to his own opinion .... How about you don't insult randomly like a dumb ass if you have no idea what you're talking about ? Please ?

oh and Hi there new member ! so many these days ... I mean really !

Originally posted by New member @Joins@
                    Hi , I was visting this forum since so long and I decided to register now, Blablablabla ...Y. and the team WOW WOW I MEAN WOW REALLY ! *Kneels down and kisses their feets" < (Sarcasm, Meow!) Amazing Work !
                    No really I find it very weird, must be seeing things ...

Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                    there is no such thing as bad publicity, and he has people on other boards making conversation off his comments. he must be doing something right.
                    Something like that .... ?

I love Team IGAS ! <3 kiss kiss >_> TISC My @$$
                    Last edited by Mrox2; 05-14-2013, 03:10 PM.
                    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• DXP's opinions are like astrology vs astronomy. Please keep the videos coming at a more frequent rate: they seem to ignite fairy tale production at brutal rates and reading that hilarious shit is extremely entertaining.
                      Last edited by Gemini; 05-14-2013, 02:58 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Shall say it once again...what a crock of shit, oh hey look we have fixed things....yet irons is now walking on thin air yeah fixed....more like broke even more.
                        I'm starting to think this guy might be the most idiotic thing the world has ever produced. On a stupidity scale from 1 to 10 he's already at 15.

It might look nice, But over use of C Injection will probably break more features ... duh.
                        Mrox2 as always is a close second.
                        Last edited by Rick Hunter; 05-14-2013, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                          He's either totally clueless or just making up stuff thinking somebody would fall for it. Then again, the guy likes to make up things a lot, like all the times he pretends to be a professional designer, modeler, and programmer. Next time he'll probably write he has a PS4 but his cousin borrowed it and he can't take pictures.
                          Yeah your probablly right. Here is a solution to his problem. "He needs to get a life. On top of that a hobby to stop his b@/-ing. If that doesn't work a good ole a$$ whooping from mom or dad would do wonders." LOL sorry just wanted to give my 2 cents worth.
                          Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 05-14-2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                            I'm starting to think this guy might be the most idiotic thing the world has ever produced. On a stupidity scale from 1 to 10 he's already at 15.

Mrox2 as always is a close second.
                            Har Har Har Mahadev ! Allahu Akbar !

I really am ?
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• I left my opinion on what I think of the childish matter on the forum , we should just go back to positive posts on this forum everyone's been doing very well on here lately lol so let's keep it up and not let certain other people ruin the mood for us all.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                                I left my opinion on what I think of the childish matter on the forum , we should just go back to positive posts on this forum everyone's been doing very well on here lately lol so let's keep it up and not let certain other people ruin the mood for us all.
                                Amen to that.
                                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                                X