Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I laugh at the expressions of 'I'll KILL YOU if you don't release the game' stuff, but sadly this day and age with some RE 1.5 fans, who knows...
    Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
      I wasn't asking you, so you can take a chill pill. I am being serious. And when I am being serious, you attack me. There are 57 pages of what? I haven't read anything that would tell me what is happening. That is why I asked the question.
      It's a game. Relax. I am relaxed by the way. And I didn't attack you. Notice I said, no offence. You've got your answers now, but honestly, you didn't need them. It was obvious from the first few pages of this thread that this project was being worked in and secret and that when it is released, if it ever is, it wouldn't be through a grand announcement. You just strike me as having no patience. Just wait and see, like the rest of us. Information has been trickling in, slowly, but it's there.
      Last edited by doriantoki; 08-09-2012, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Seriously, this thread:

I never thought I'd see the day when I would have to say this in a 1.5 thread, but really, someone should just close this thread already. It has really gotten pathetic.
        Last edited by RetroRain; 08-09-2012, 12:11 PM.
        My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
        ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Honestly, there isn't much point. A new thread will simply rise from it's ashes. At least this way the fail is concentrated in one spot.

Comment

• Well at least we are in agreement that it IS a Fail.

Comment

• Oh my, yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                Seriously, t
                his thread:

[IMG]http://picardfacepalm.com/picar
                d-facepalm-hotlink.jpg[/IMG]

I never thought I'd see the day when
                I would have to say this in a 1.5 t
                hread, but really, someone should ju
                st close this thread already. It ha
                s really gotten pathetic.
                with all my respect.
                this picture is not funny after the
                100th time you use it in the thread.
                Last edited by Guest; 08-09-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Who said it had to be funny? It was very fitting for this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                    Who said it
                    had to be funny? It was very fittin
                    g for this thread.
                    it fits. but spamming it on every
                    page wont help it.

Comment

• Your pointless replies and dragging the crap on doesn't help either, honestly. All posts not directly related to the game should be erased as soon as they spawn.
                      (including mine, obviously.)
                      Last edited by Rick Hunter; 08-09-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• I have to agree with RetroRain, This thread has been a veritable shitstorm of fail. We need someone to unite the warring 1.5 fans, Like Arthur of Cam uniting the Britons with his Excalibur against the Saxons- Ultimately defeating them... The Britons in this case being people who DON'T act like idiots when 1.5 evidence pops up, and the Saxons representing those who do.
                        sigpic

Comment

• You know how to improve the thread's quality drastically? Here is my proposal:

Beyond this post write only messages related to 1.5:
                          -No funny-ass image macros like facepalm and similars;
                          -No harassing (no insulting, etc.)
                          -No discussing why this thread fails/wins;

As a second rule, if any user breaks the first rule, please don't comment on it, don't yell at the user, don't quote it, don't do ANYTHING. IGNORE THE MESSAGE.

There you go, a nice and healthy thread

I'm not sure if it will work, though. There is not much left for discussion.
                          Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Are you guys done?

I'd like the original subject to remain active in this thread.
                            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                              You know how to improve the thread's quality drastically? Here is my proposal:

Beyond this post write only messages related to 1.5:
                              -No funny-ass image macros like facepalm and similars;
                              -No harassing (no insulting, etc.)
                              -No discussing why this thread fails/wins;

As a second rule, if any user breaks the first rule, please don't comment on it, don't yell at the user, don't quote it, don't do ANYTHING. IGNORE THE MESSAGE.

There you go, a nice and healthy thread

I'm not sure if it will work, though. There is not much left for discussion.
                              I and several others proposed such a treaty long, long ago on a page far, far back. Nothing ever came of it unfortunately, which is why I think we need a HEAVILY moderated 1.5/3.5/Beta board so we can prevent this sort of behavior.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                                it fits. but spamming it on every
                                page wont help it.
                                I don't know what you are talking about. This is the only page of this thread that I posted that picture on. And if you look even closer, I have rarely posted in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X