Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
    i can use my time to do other things that have not been done yet. what you are suggesting is just silly and a waste of time.
    Basically: wait until somebody does the job for you, even if that means waiting forever. Welcome to the magic of hack.exe.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
      If you would,please post the bathroom/pack so I can see the difference compared to my idea. If it works out hopefully IGAS will use my concept in their build. Would not mind taking part in gaming history.
      I really like the blue tiled bathroom from the dark biohazard trailer, was that an original room?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
        This was a quick, lazy attempt to recreate the "1.5 item obtain" screen

Quite simply, the Status Menu was modified in realtime to produce the effect. I forgot to leave the large item avatar onscreen, but you get the point.

The entire 'hack' took about <5 minutes, using information readily available (that I, myself, put out there, ) Using that same information, the map can easily be modified, as well.

As someone mentioned previously, the information and tools are available. I think the people who complain do it simply because they can't do anything themselves. Even with 'hack.exe', information, people... I think people bitch just for the sake of bitching.

Ya know? The leaked build has been out for awhile... haven't seen anyone do anything that remotely resembles IGAS' work. Some people like to talk loud about big game, but can never seem to back it up.
        Took you 5 minutes ? Just had a look now and it took me less time ...

Who said we can't do it ? you ? then you're wrong.
        Maybe we didn't show anything yet but that doesn't mean that we don't know how to do it.
        Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• (null)
          Last edited by MeganGrass; 05-18-2013, 06:07 PM.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

WOW! You're a hacker!!! Hey everybody, let's give a round of applause to the next Bill Gates!

The five minute comment retranslates to this: It took me <5 minutes to isolate and code the structure into a function that can be applied in realtime, using an application that I developed myself, using information I discovered myself.

Go ahead, with your butthurt self.
            I beg you excuse ? me being butt-hurt ? you're more butt hurt cause you were proven wrong.
            Curse you and your silly application full of bugs (Pity) lmfao, I don't even care about your tools anymore as we have our own tools now.
            Just don't keep bragging .... BloatFat ...

Yourself Yourself Yourself ... Ok no need to brag about it.
            Last edited by Mrox2; 05-15-2013, 02:00 PM.
            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• (null)
              Last edited by MeganGrass; 05-18-2013, 06:07 PM.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

My pompous-ass will brag as much as I please to do so. Don't forget, "your tool" was built upon public information that I released and explained to it's creator. ;)
                Oh really ? and you're saying that nobody helped you at all with your tool ? and are you really sure its all built upon your own information ? Not sure if trolling ...
                Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                Until bloatfat came along, people were still trying to figure out how to properly edit something simple as a TIM texture...
                Ever heard of Tim Viewer ?
                Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                The source to bloatfat has been online for years, for anyone to fix/edit... oh, wait, I'm sorry - I forgot you can't program in c/c++. Visual Basic? Pascal?! x2

And don't be acting like you won't be downloading the next subversion.
                Nope, I won't let such crap sit on my PC anymore, nor I would have to use it
                Last edited by Mrox2; 05-15-2013, 02:18 PM.
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

• lol . .

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lwhtxb5d3F1r6aoq4o1_250.gif
Views:	1
Size:	426.8 KB
ID:	402965

Comment

• (null)
                      Last edited by MeganGrass; 05-18-2013, 06:06 PM.
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

No, nobody helped.

I begged, pleaded and searched high and low in the Bio/RE community for someone with actual programming skills. By the time PmData appeared, I had already figured everything out, myself. Enrico threw in little bits of info here an there, but didn't produce any actual code class, structure or variables. If someone else actually helped, their name would be placed beside my own [within the exe's resource, etc].

I even reverse-engineered Bio1.5 data, well before anything was made public - in fact, the functionality has laid dormant in biofat's code, waiting for the official release of 1.5.

I received external, professional help with the newest subversion of biofat, and not a single crash reported. Works on XP, 7 and 8.

As for TIM Viewer, ever heard of STP?

Distant Memories began it's life with biofat.

You and your Team96 were fine with your own product... until IGAS came along and stole the spotlight.

Just fucking stop, bro. You can't win this argument. It's old, and tiring, and I'm quite sure that I'm not the only one who is sick and fucking tired of your petty "I can do that, too!!!" but-produce-no-real-results drama.
                        Scrapped Prototype Vs New Content ? I produce drama ? god forbid D:
                        You're the master mind behind drama here.
                        Last edited by Mrox2; 05-15-2013, 02:34 PM.
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Well this is awkward

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                            Scrapped Prototype Vs New Content ?
                            what did you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                              If you would,please post the bathroom/pack so I can see the difference compared to my idea. If it works out hopefully IGAS will use my concept in their build. Would not mind taking part in gaming history.
                              I'll reassemble them and try to get them back up tonight. Space in my online locker is limited, so I'm always having to swap stuff in and out of it. I'll post when it's back up.

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                              Do you mean to say the sewer access connected to the helipad? From what we can tell, Leon and company exclusively uses the garage service bay manhole in order to get to the sewers; Elza and John, on the other hand, use the helipad acccess. If anything, the helipad route is probably unblocked when an event flag is triggered after Leon enters the sewers through the garage, same with Elza getting access to Leon's route. It's quite similar to how you can backtrack through Claire's sewer route in Leon's scenario in retail, and vice-versa just for the heck of getting some additional supplies; both the helipad access and service garage would make for some nice spots to place some off-path ammo/health supplies.
                              Thanks, bio. I knew if anyone could help clear up this issue for me, either you or Enig could. That still doesn't explain the Biohazard Complete Video #1, where at the end Leon is coming down to the Sewers via the Lobby roof drop - but it helps. So ... let's see ... I've got to send Leon back up to Chief Irons anyway to check on him, per Leon's statement to Marvin in the Service Bay. That's probably also when he gains access to the 3F Conference Room. When he gets back up there ... the boxes on the roof edge are already gone (Elza's game). No "blowing them away with the assembled bomb," as some have theorized. That would be like by the time he finally gets into the Service Bay, the locked? broken? door has already been opened (by Elza) per the cutscene where he spots Sherry. Back to the helipad. Curious, Leon heads down to explore ... but he can't get up into the Service Bay because the big crate is still over the hole. Hmmm ... it makes sense. Two small points, though. One, what's to stop him from climbing the ladder at the far end and heading on up into the Baby Gator Room? Maybe an event triggered message to block him until Marvin and Ada/Linda get down there, too? Or ... if we do send Leon down into the Sewers early via the Lobby roof drop, do we want to allow the player to skip on ahead in the game - skip the entire business with the gorilla fight in the Parking Garage and such, and go straight to the "threesome" cutscene at the Service Bay ladder? Two, how does he get back into the RPD from the outside Sewers access if the ladder back up to the Lobby roof is broken? I'm inclined to think he doesn't, but I'd still like to hear you opinion.

Thanks for your help, bio. I mean that.

Oh, and the Service Bay access to the Sewers isn't unique to Leon's game. There's embedded dialogue (i.e. a broken cutscene) in the MZD build where John helps Elza push the crate off of the manhole. Perhaps that's a Team IGAS addition? D.Birkin or B.Zork will have to answer that one.

I've always found the many RE hacking tools you've released over the years quite useful, Mark. Keep up the good work.
                              Last edited by RMandel; 05-15-2013, 03:09 PM.
                              Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                              Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• I'm posting this here because the moderators on the "other" board are the ones causing flames, and of course they only post there because they'd get banned pretty easily anywhere else, but on RE123 they can do as they please and nobody dare going against them.

The Mortician, started the shitstorm.

He brainwashed DXP and his team members in believing that the stuff Team IGAS shown was fake, and or easily reproduced in RE2 PC without producing any proof, just assumption.

His team members, after some posts trusted him, and you can clearly read DXP "explosion" about this project, some pages after The Mortician "I know it's a RE2 PC mod" posts.

You have only to read his post from this page and forward, he ruined the community.

Comment

Working...
                                X