Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bioflames is deader than dead and belongs to the past.

As for a FAQ, why not, but most people won't read it and will instead keep asking dumb questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
      Birkin how would you go into making doors? Would you need to retexture some or would you need to make some from scratch? Im referring to the door animation. Also is it a 3D oject or just a sprite? Sorry for million questions, Im just facinated with the whole process of how game mechanics work.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	402977
      Last edited by Guest; 05-21-2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
        Bioflames is deader than dead and belongs to the past.

As for a FAQ, why not, but most people won't read it and will instead keep asking dumb questions.

Really dude? There is no such thing as a dumb question. It is a process of learning. How else does one learn other then reading books which some of that knowledge comes from asking questions. What I don't get is I ask a couple of questions and have a million people looking down at me or simply mocking. If you can anwser why someone needs the unfair treatment for asking questions then be my guest.
        Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 05-21-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Really dude? There is no such thing as a dumb question. It is a process of learning. How else does one learn other then reading books which some of that knowledge comes from asking questions. What I don't get is I ask a couple of questions and have a million people looking down at me or simply mocking. If you can anwser why someone needs the unfair treatment for asking questions then be my guest.
          if i may...

rick hunter only plays off of other people, by shining negative or positive light on them, because he himself lacks substance.

so everything he says is either him playing cheerleader or making someone else look "less" than him.

Comment

• Ok so this likely was answered already, but i must of missed it:
            Do you at all have the original Voice Overs from a build of 1.5?
            Or do you have to record everything from scratch?

Comment

When I first joined Bioflames around this time back in 2005, I had a lot of "dumb" (read: elementary) questions regarding BH1.5, simply because I didn't know much of anything about it at the time. Old-timers like Inflames, Alzaire, and Carnivol entertained my inquires with tact and candor (Dot50 was always a tad curt though). The community was quite different back then (even Black~Crow was respected), and nowadays most vets simply lack the patience to explain the same thing for the umpteenth time (or they simply aren't around anymore).

As for the FAQ, I think that Aleff should place it at the beginning of this thread for maximum visibility and accessibility (he's seemingly begun to already anyway).

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                Ok so this likely was answered already, but i must of missed it:
                The build they have had NO voice overs. This has been asked multiple times. The bioflames build may or may not have had voice overs. I seriously doubt it, but some fans are moist over the prospect.

Comment

• That sprite door thing made me giggle inside hehe

Its obviously 3D buddy - animated just like everything else in the game.
                  All they have to do it add a new (empty) door ''slot'' or space if ya will .. whack a 3D model in it, animate it (somehow) and get it to show when the player presses action infront of the door on the backgrounds.

I always wondered - especially on ladders, looks like the player/camera is moving - but I guess it's just the object being animated to look that way right?
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• A dog has issues trying to catch his own tail. Can he do it? Watch the video to find out!For more hilarious pet videos check out http://www.petsami.comFollow...
                    Last edited by RMandel; 05-22-2013, 07:00 AM.
                    Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                    Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• What's wrong with people asking questions? I suppose it's different when it gets to the point of being an annoyance or a distraction. There are duplicate questions here, but if it was that easy for someone to go through a 60% junk thread and find the answers there would have been an FAQ on what the team has answered. I'm just saying, sometimes it's good to answer a repeated question because it means other people who didn't know the answer can know the answer.

A lot of the time I see posts along the line of "fufufu!!, that question has already been answered", If it's already been answered, it's much easier just to say the answer and be done with it. For all anyone knows, 20 people might want the answer to a so called stupid question, but they won't ask because they'll be afraid of being bashed by others who think it's a stupid question.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                        Ok so this likely was answered already, but i must of missed it:
                        It is likely that the voice recordings were in the 80% build, whether or not the team will or have obtained that build who knows.

Comment

• I asked this before, but I will ask again. D.Birkin, you say the models of 1.5 now has squeletic animations. In BIO3 the models are build in one piece (I guess is consecuence of BIO3 is the only with squeletic animations). In BIO1,1.5 and 2 the model has a lot of parts (the legs and arms are cut in two pieces), and this affect to the graphics quality. The differents parts of the models in 1.5 will be join in your final version? Click on images for details of what im saying.

Name:	11.JPG
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	402978

Name:	22.JPG
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	402979
                          Last edited by The_Wes; 05-22-2013, 09:42 AM.
                          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Alright, well. If the team is looking for Voice Acting for characters i could do a male voice. Ive done voice acting for several fan projects for both Left 4 Dead mods and fan videos.

Also if My sister ashley is up to it i could get her to come over to my place sometime and record voice overs for a woman character.
                            Last edited by ccrogers15; 05-22-2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

If you want to know the difference between a 3d model and a sprite, you should probably ask J0shuaKane, it will be his pleasure to explain that kind of things.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                                I asked this before, but I will ask again. D.Birkin, you say the models of 1.5 now has squeletic animations. In BIO3 the models are build in one piece (I guess is consecuence of BIO3 is the only with squeletic animations). In BIO1,1.5 and 2 the model has a lot of parts (the legs and arms are cut in two pieces), and this affect to the graphics quality. The differents parts of the models in 1.5 will be join in your final version? Click on images for details of what im saying.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8763[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8764[/ATTACH]
                                I thought this was just a matter of new technology that allowed developers to mesh joints together seamlessly? Or am I misunderstanding the technology here? Vagrant Story uses the same tech,

Name:	Vagrant-Story-Ashley-Graphics.jpg
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	402981

Either way, this poses some amazing prospects for 1.5.

Comment

Working...
                                X