Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe you have the reason. But I understand the fact of the models has joints, is to rotate that joints and create the animations without squeletic animations. But maybe I´m mistaken.
    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Groovy night at the Raccoon precinct! Or Elza is doing too much acid. Testing new sprite data for grenade launchers. Last try looks like disco effect generator.

Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
      As for the FAQ, I think that Aleff should place it at the beginning of this thread for maximum visibility and accessibility (he's seemingly begun to already anyway).
      I would write 1.5 FAQs but my english is territastic.

Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
      I asked this before, but I will ask again. D.Birkin, you say the models of 1.5 now has squeletic animations. In BIO3 the models are build in one piece (I guess is consecuence of BIO3 is the only with squeletic animations). In BIO1,1.5 and 2 the model has a lot of parts (the legs and arms are cut in two pieces), and this affect to the graphics quality. The differents parts of the models in 1.5 will be join in your final version? Click on images for details of what im saying.
      Parts are still separate but hard to notice. Hands are independent and Brad's arms too. If I can I will get 1.5 to support that kind of character motion. RE3 model format is simple and vertex association / clever rigging is very lightweight.

Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
      I thought this was just a matter of new technology that allowed developers to mesh joints together seamlessly? Or am I misunderstanding the technology here? Vagrant Story uses the same tech,
      Many games did with different tricks. Sony used something called MIMe animation.
      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        When I first joined Bioflames around this time back in 2005, I had a lot of "dumb" (read: elementary) questions regarding BH1.5, simply because I didn't know much of anything about it at the time. Old-timers like Inflames, Alzaire, and Carnivol entertained my inquires with tact and candor (Dot50 was always a tad curt though). The community was quite different back then (even Black~Crow was respected), and nowadays most vets simply lack the patience to explain the same thing for the umpteenth time (or they simply aren't around anymore).
        I'm a tad bit touched by seeing someone who remembers the young me from a time before I suddenly became something roughly comparable to the pale man. Quite a lot of stuff has truly changed over the years.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
          Parts are still separate but hard to notice. Hands are independent and Brad's arms too. If I can I will get 1.5 to support that kind of character motion. RE3 model format is simple and vertex association / clever rigging is very lightweight.
          Thanks for the reply D.Birkin. I notice the hands are always separated, I think is for the character can change the weapon is holding. But is really hard for me see the different parts in Brad´s arm. Interesting technology, I hope you can include this in your final version. Amazing work!!!
          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

Groovy night at the Raccoon precinct!
            I believe in miracles Where're you from, you sexy thing, you sexy thang you I believe in miracles since you came along, you sexy thing Where did you come from, baby How did you know, I needed you How did you know I needed you so badly How did you know I'd give my heart gladly Yesterday I was one of the lonely people Now your lying close to me, making love to me I believe in miracles Where're you from, you sexy thing, sexy thing you I believe in miracles Since you came along, you sexy thing...
            ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              Quite a lot of stuff has truly changed over the years.
              Really? I think there's still the same amount of energy and discussion when it comes to 1.5 on the forums. It just moved from bioflames to thia. Only the people are different, but after a decade that's quite normal. It would have been nice if it all happened back in the days though. The community is much smaller now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                Alright, well. If the team is looking for Voice Acting for characters i could do a male voice. Ive done voice acting for several fan projects for both Left 4 Dead mods and fan videos.

Also if My sister ashley is up to it i could get her to come over to my place sometime and record voice overs for a woman character.
                Personally I hope that the team doesn't include any voices if the original files are unavailable. No offense it just wouldn't seem right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohmycod View Post
                  Personally I hope that the team doesn't include any voices if the original files are unavailable. No offense it just wouldn't seem right.
                  Why a lot of people are upset with new features in 1.5??? If the Team leaks the original beta, all the purist of 1.5 play only that beta. The rest of mortals wants to play a game with retail quality. Please, don´t take this like an offense.
                  Last edited by The_Wes; 05-23-2013, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Exactly, "retail quality". And I don't think we have people here who can do professional voice acting.

Comment

• I'm totally agree with you. But the fact of those people isn't here, don't mean the Team can't find them.
                      Last edited by The_Wes; 05-23-2013, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Yep, I agree.

Comment

• To mimic that era voice acting there really is no need for *PRO* voice actor. "WHAT IS THIS?" is totally suficcient, okay, perhaps adding little notch to emotions. It's more of like finding similar voices imho. Most n00bs who have done voice tests are over-acting and that is just silly. I myself can mimic only nemesis STAAAAARS!
                          ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• I will name my firstborn child after you dbirk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              Exactly, "retail quality". And I don't think we have people here who can do professional voice acting.
                              I'm having a hard time believing we have people here who can do most of the things those guys have been doing, to be honest.

Comment

• Have you at all had a look at most horror games from the 90`s voice acting?
                                Yea...

90% of them sound like they are reading from a storybook to children.

If this is retail quality VO, RE2 still did not have *That* good of VO.
                                The only Top of the line VO in RE2 was Alyson Courts and Sally Cahill. The rest pretty much were as i said, Elementary storytime.
                                Last edited by ccrogers15; 05-23-2013, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X