Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, people could learn so much and avoid so many stupid repeat questions if they actually read the stuff Zork and Birkin post in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      Man, people could learn so much and avoid so many stupid repeat questions if they actually read the stuff Zork and Birkin post in this thread.
      This is for me??? I´ve been reading this post since September and I don´t remember any question or answer about the clipping, but in case this is already said, sorry. And really I didn´t any question, I just express a think.
      Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Dbirkin: one question, there will be a special room for change dressed as happened with the first resident evil?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
          This is for me??? I´ve been reading this post since September and I don´t remember any question or answer about the clipping, but in case this is already said, sorry. And really I didn´t any question, I just express a think.
          Nah. Not directed at you.

Originally posted by blackpower View Post
          Dbirkin: one question, there will be a special room for change dressed as happened with the first resident evil?
          Think they haven't said anything directly regarding the bonus stuff (or the whereabouts of the armor upgrades for that matter)

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
            That would be incorrect. If looking at the timeline of the outbreak, and look at how already severely damaged many areas of the city are, how would she of been clubbing the night before unless she was clubbing with zombies?
            lol Of course she wasn't clubbing. It was a half sarcastic comment. People take the stuff I write on here way too seriously.

@Carnivol's previous comment: Well, no-shit, really? People change clothes? NO WAY! I had no idea. Impossible. You're lying, right? Liar. Could've used without the drippingly sarcastic comment, but here's one right back atcha. I was merely getting into the fact that it was strange how normal her clothes were in the epilogue in comparison to her ghetto-hooch main-game outfit.

On topic, I am surprised people want to spoil themselves regarding the bonus outfits/bonus stuff in general. I would prefer to wait and see, and it be a big surprise upon completion of the game/discovering it on my own. Either way though, I am guessing that one of Leon's bonus outfits will be his white jacket concept from the early build of 1.5. It only makes sense.
            Last edited by doriantoki; 05-25-2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Era 2 civilian Leon and era 1 "Chris" Leon would make for perfect alternate costumes. Although seeing as how easy it is to make a bunch low poly textures and model edits, they could always go crazy and give us a shit ton of bonus costumes, even for the side characters.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• Speedo Leon and Bikini Elza plz.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                  Speedo Leon and Bikini Elza plz.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                    Speedo Leon and Bikini Elza plz.
                    G-String leon and naked elza. I bet elzas nip nips look like the ends of a banana.

Comment

• That's a bit too much Mr.Rogers.. Now it's starting to get vulgar..
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Let them work on the important things, who cares about extra costumes.

Nice to see working Rocket Launcher D.Birkin, I want that rocket launcher back to RE, so tired of the RPG-7.
                        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Nice to see more progress! It's always interesting to see the obstacles you're overcoming to piece everything together.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                            Let them work on the important things, who cares about extra costumes.

Nice to see working Rocket Launcher D.Birkin, I want that rocket launcher back to RE, so tired of the RPG-7.
                            I always preferred the RE1 styled launcher, as well. It just looks bad-ass old school.

Comment

• D.Birkin, was the Rocket Launcher animation made from scratch or ported? It looks like it was ported from RE2 from the picture, but kudos for getting it working. I hope it obliterates enemies and cause gore to splatter like in RE1 or RE2.

As for the grenade launcher in 1.5, is it not possible to replicate the code from other games and mold it to work in the 1.5 engine? Since RE1 is so close, maybe code from that game may give you more insight. Just curious.
                              Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-25-2013, 08:53 PM.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                D.Birkin, was the Rocket Launcher animation made from scratch or ported? It looks like it was ported from RE2 from the picture, but kudos for getting it working. I hope it obliterates enemies and cause gore to splatter like in RE1 or RE2.
                                You can tell from static screenshot? It is imported from trial edition like flamethrower animation and it uses some original frames to keep count same. Many 1.5 frames need replacement.

As for the grenade launcher in 1.5, is it not possible to replicate the code from other games and mold it to work in the 1.5 engine? Since RE1 is so close, maybe code from that game may give you more insight. Just curious.
                                BIO1 code style is different. It is all but close.
                                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

Working...
                                X