Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it's unfortunate that leaks had happened and that some builds may now be lost. It's a sad day for the community. I am still anxious to see what the Team Has in store for us. Please don't let this end like a dream!

Well here's looking forward to possibly seeing the 80% build sometime in the future.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• leak like this within community just show how tragic this community can be
      people living life like drama on tv. is like days of our lives. people think it make day more excite with no regard for consequence and such.

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
      evidence that vanilla ia a mess ?
      when is done. consider doing birkin's changelog public when all is done.

notable fixes between vanilla and leaked build include:
      -stability fixes for engine when damaging zombies in certain rooms
      -stability fix that stop crash from happen when utilize most broken weapons
      -stability fix that stop game from crash upon shoot zombies with many weapons
      -stability fix that stop game from crash when accessing room with incomplete room data
      -gamma fix to many masks
      -door link and implement of many missing room. source include vanilla, other, recreate and fabricate.
      -text routine rewrite to allow more text space in both game data and on screen
      -activate of various incomplete data

some function disabled in leaked build due to temporary testing and optimization of code related to necessary change to rdt format and air jesus bug fixing. yes. maybe shock to idiots. air jesus is legacy bug from vanilla. is result of game not having finalized interaction code for object space and game treat all interact as only available action ... climb. preemptively request idiot to not mistake interact with object and interact with event trigger.

please excuse english. linguistic advisor unavailable.
      Last edited by B.Zork; 05-26-2013, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• I'd be expecting more pointless "fix" patches and ports adding basically nothing to the mix. It seems like a dead end either way.

Nobody really knows or has proof DB has a build.
        He released a patch containing 1:1 copies of vanilla data not present in the leaked build; D.Birking and BZork mentioned this several times already. It's clearly a leak masked like a fix patch, but I guess some boys are not very smart at not getting unnoticed.
        Last edited by Gemini; 05-26-2013, 05:11 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
          please excuse english. linguistic advisor unavailable.
          Well, your english got a lot better since last year.

Comment

• So B.Zork, I am guessing the WIP build has many fixes already applied? If so then the vanilla build must be a mess. Also when you say rooms source as "other" does that mean it's from another build and not the vanilla build? Sorry for asking so many questions

Mrox2, why pursue it further? If they have the build and say it's a mess, it's a mess. There's no reason for you to even suggest it might not be a mess.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              I'd be expecting more pointless "fix" patches and ports adding basically nothing to the mix. It seems like a dead end either way.
              You mentioned something about DB and an emulator he wouldn't be able to get from official ways earlier.. I'm starting to think that maybe there actually IS something true about what you said there... Though I'm not 100% sure, I don't want to accuse anyone of anything..
              Last edited by Alfred; 05-26-2013, 05:19 PM.
              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• How massively bad could the vanilla of been?

I played a leaked PS3 build of the incomplete silent hill 3 HD Version, and characters were having issues rendering. (Heathers legs would sometimes snap to her shoulders XD). It also had rooms with no textures and such. Monsters also would sometimes randomly vanish while they are coming toward you, yet you can still hear their voices. Whats bad is its to be blamed on konami because they never archived the final game code. They only archived the WIP code from early 2002 version, which was missing about a years worth of fixes. Konami dropped the ball there.

Anyways, I got that build from someone on assembler in a PM message randomly. Could it be as bad as that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                  You talked about DB and an emulator he wouldn't be able to get from official ways earlier.. I'm starting to think that maybe there actually IS something true about what you said there... Though I'm not 100% sure, I don't want to accuse anyone of anything..
                  The emulator was clearly leaked and passed down to him, but he couldn't refrain from using it and got busted as soon as I noticed all the features/bugs that specific version of pSX has. The funny thing is how some tried backing him up by claiming the 1.14 build was around the net in the form of torrent or whatever, yet I could never find it anywhere and those who said they had it never posted a screenshot to validate such claims.
                  Last edited by Gemini; 05-26-2013, 05:22 PM.

Comment

The emulator was clearly leaked and passed to him, but he couldn't refrain from using it and got busted as soon as I noticed all the features/bugs that specific version of pSX has. The funny thing is how many claimed the 1.14 build was around the net in the form of torrent or whatever, yet I could never find it anywhere and those who said they had it never posted a screenshot to validate such claims.
                    Yeah but remember how you said that he may have got the MZB build (with the emulator) before the official release (maybe from Welsh?) because just hours after the release he already released a patch? It makes sense now putting one and one together (what you said and what IGAS recently said).. Just sayin..
                    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• D.Birkin and B.Zork, if you communicated with owners of other builds, then surely they had offered you irrefutable (or at least convincing) evidence. Although you don't have to admit it if you'd rather keep it private, I hope that this evidence will help you greatly in your restoration effort and ultimately surprise us all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                        Yeah but remember how you said that he may have got the MZB build (with the emulator) before the official release (maybe from Welsh?) because just hours after the release he already released a patch? It makes sense now putting one and one together (what you said and what IGAS recently said).. Just sayin..
                        No clue about those facts related to the build itself, but all that footage recorded with pSX 1.14 magically started happening after the leak. Lovely how he later tried hiding that with the little story about his friend always willing to record all videos on his machine in order to justify the lack of lag, which is one of the exclusive features of that emulator's playback. Maybe this other time another friend in CAPCOM sent him a copy of the vanilla build? That'd be super hilarious as only a complete cretin would believe it.
                        Last edited by Gemini; 05-26-2013, 05:36 PM.

Comment

No clue about those facts related to the build itself, but the all that footage recorded with pSX 1.14 magically started happening after the leak. Lovely how he later tried hiding that with the little story about his friend always willing to record all videos on his machine in order to justify the lack of lag, which is one of the exclusive features of that emulator's playback. Maybe this other time another friend in CAPCOM sent him a copy of the vanilla build? That'd be super hilarious.
                          Would you say that it's impossible that DB somehow intercepted it from the PSM curator? It is admittedly more likely that he received it from Colvin though.

Comment

• from what many people have said, the vanilla build was in at least a few hands before the leak.

also, remember the anti-scam guy mentioned a special emulator. probably nothing, but there is alot of smoke and mirrors here.
                            Last edited by J0shuaKane; 05-26-2013, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              Would you say that it's impossible that DB somehow intercepted it from the PSM curator? It is admittedly more likely that he received it from Colvin though.
                              If you're asking about the emulator, it's unlikely if not completely impossible. The 1.14 build was only dispatched to a few renowned hackers and programmers. You could probably count them on two hand's fingers.
                              Last edited by Gemini; 05-26-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• I hate to ask, but what exactly has happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X