Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
    Whatever have fun with the drama.
    you are the drama.

Comment

• What in the world happened the past 24 hours? I hope you guys don't think I'm any part of whatever it is that's supposedly happened. I'm just a smoke-and-mirrors, RE sock-puppet playmaster trying to help folks understand how the game might have played, using whatever resources on which I can lay my hands. I had no idea that things would go the way they did after my last post, and I apologize for any part I might have unintentionally played in whatever it is that's going on - especially to the Team.

Maybe it's a good thing I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow. Maybe this will have all blown over by the time I get back ... and maybe another snake will have reared its ugly head. Urgh! (shiver). Visions of RE1's Yawn .... That's it - I'm heading to the beach, and leaving all things RE behind until then.
      Last edited by RMandel; 05-27-2013, 03:40 AM.
      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
        Oddly enough, D.Birkin had already responded to your inquiry regarding this issue: That's better than nothing beyond the PSM build, I suppose.
        Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Any information gained that they didn't have before is useful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
          Missed a lot of drama. Regarding repeated questions I think it would be helpful to have a separated locked sticky thread of 1.5 IGAS FAQs, I know there are some people who ask the same twice or more, but there are also users who want to ask something they don`t know and never listened and finding an answer between more than 600 pages is pretty hard, also people don`t have eternal memory.
          This is a pretty good idea. If I.G.A.S. makes one, I'd be happy to shut this party down and reboot the discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
            you are the drama.
            Yes Mr admin, I`m so the drama, because i so started you're petty argument that don't even have valid evidence to back it up. Typical of Mods and Admins on this forum. Pretending they are some untouchable force. Carnivol the most out of any of Them.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
              What in the world happened the past 24 hours?
              If you're referring to this thread, the most honest answer is "nothing". Yet again.

---

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
              Typical of Mods and Admins on this forum. Pretending they are some untouchable force
              <coolstory>I once started a forum of my own; as the Admin, I was an untouchable force. Felt good, man.</coolstory>

Comment

• I don't know how old you are ccrogers15, but please grow up a little... You constantly get all fired up for no reason. Just calm down.
                Last edited by Rick Hunter; 05-27-2013, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Back on here, I recreated the Red Hawk using the image "Okeji Dragon" posted of the 1.5 inventory recreation, some sharpening filters and saturation changes and tadaa ! that's the result.
                  This one ...

There's no reason to use the RE3 Item Avatar as it's not from the same era.
                  as for the m870 its here and in the files of the released build, its in data/st_00.tim everyone can check that easily by using BH2BinEx Morti released few days ago
                  Biohazard 2 Bin Extractor
                  Last edited by Mrox2; 05-27-2013, 04:50 AM.
                  Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

• B.Zork: I for one am in no rush whatsoever for a release. Release it when it's done and your completely satisfied with it. Don't let leakers and the impatient people ruin it for every one else.

Speaking as a fellow coder whose doing his own project (I've been working on a remake/improvement project of the NES platformer "Dragon's Lair" for the last 2 years), I'm not releasing that till it's completely done and I'm 100% satisfied with it.

All the best on the project. Very impressed with the work done so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                      Yes Mr admin, I`m so the drama, because i so started you're petty argument that don't even have valid evidence to back it up.
                      Evidence regarding what?

Originally posted by icemann View Post
                      Speaking as a fellow coder whose doing his own project (I've been working on a remake/improvement project of the NES platformer "Dragon's Lair" for the last 2 years), I'm not releasing that till it's completely done and I'm 100% satisfied with it.
                      Color me interested. I'd love to see someone else's take on what I consider one of the worst games I ever had in my youth.

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                      Back on here, I recreated the Red Hawk using the image "Okeji Dragon" posted of the 1.5 inventory recreation, some sharpening filters and saturation changes and tadaa
                      That's actually a pretty nice approach to it.
                      Last edited by Carnivol; 05-27-2013, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• If I had pure data I wouldn't be asking for it over and over and I still am asking for it, I'm not hopeless but who knows when this project will be done ? 2025 ? I just hope it's next year, please be ....
                        Last edited by Mrox2; 05-27-2013, 04:58 AM.
                        ^ Lol ...

Comment

• There are a lot of strange things in DB patches. The fact of he can include female zombies never seen in the release build always seems odd to me. And now the IA of the manspider is fixed and the game don´t crash when you shoot at him. Definitely, he has the original data...
                          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                            There are a lot of strange things in DB patches. The fact of he can include female zombies never seen in the release build always seems odd to me. And now the IA of the manspider is fixed and the game don´t crash when you shoot at him. Definitely, he has the original data...
                            Females Zombies are included in the released build, go and check yourself, you have extracted enemies from the teams build and RE2Mv which can now view 1.5 EMDs.
                            I think you meant AI rather than IA right ?
                            Last edited by Mrox2; 05-27-2013, 05:08 AM.
                            ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Yeah I meant AI, i´m spanish and english is not my native language. Maybe the female zombies models are in the disk, but the issue with the manspider is more odd...
                              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Wow .. just .. I'm speechless.

I just don't get people sometimes .. greed and ego take over and - well - everyone else misses out

Still, 1.5 was never released anyway - so no matter what version gets completed, I won't know know any better and enjoy it just as much
                                Keep up the moral and good work guys

Sometimes I wish this thread would be closed - avoiding all this drama - letting the IGAS work in peace
                                "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Working...
                                X