Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OfficerRedfield View Post
    I can't be sure how much access to other resources they've lost after the initial leak, but i think we can all agree the other leaks that followed are not helping the situation.
    Definitely not helping the situation, no. I just believe that in the eyes of the later-build owners, the vanilla build might as well have leaked as far as they're concerned. This doesn't mean that they'll never reach out or cooperate, it just means that if they do, it will be in spite of the almost-public PSM build. We may very well witness some interesting revelations once IGAS finishes their project, however.

Comment

• I don't really like chiming in on these arguments because you never know the full story, and it's pretty much pointless to argue about something which you know nothing about on an intimate level. But there's one thing that's for sure and that's leaking or "releasing" someone else's property without permission is wrong on so many levels. Let's say a main party pays $10,000 for an original prototype and a handful of people somehow get access to an ISO. Is it okay for those handful of people to pass the ISO around and share data with other people for public release? Of course it's not. It's no surprise other parties would pull out of a deal when confidentiality has been breached and their property is at risk of being jeapordized like the previous owners has. Why would they risk losing friends, business contacts and relationships of trust just because some jerk (i.e Colvin) can't keep information to them selves? They wouldn't, not a chance in hell and their data is rightfully best protected in their own possession, instead of someone else's.

But like I said you never know the full story and there is really no point in arguing about such matters. For all we know Martin's source might be legit, and then it might not. It's likely neither we nor him know the answer to that question for absolute certainty and it's just going round in circles to keep on arguing about it. But people should make an effort to understand what goes on behind closed doors, and the implications of making such material public without respecting others first. It gives projects like this a bad image and breaks relationships of trust which unfortunately in these circumstances deserve to be broken, and we're the ones who suffer because of it.

If people can't make sense of that, I really don't know what else to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
        It's no surprise other parties would pull out of a deal when confidentiality has been breached and their property is at risk of being jeapordized like the previous owners has. Why would they risk losing friends, business contacts and relationships of trust just because some jerk (i.e Colvin) can't keep information to them selves? They wouldn't, not a chance in hell and their data is rightfully best protected in their own possession, instead of someone else's.
        This is why I don't hold high hopes for procuring any assets from the other builds (let alone the builds themselves) any time soon. However, I do think that there is a much better chance of screenshots, video footage, and written/verbal information surfacing, which would all be extraordinarily helpful in conducting a faithful restoration. I do hold high hopes for IGAS, and it seems like they have more than a few cards up their sleeves, so I can't wait for their final product to be unveiled.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
          If people can't make sense of that, I really don't know what else to say.
          You're actually making perfect sense, at least to those who are willing to listen to your words and that of others.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akimbo View Post
            I noticed in the...

Spoiler:

In a way, it would make sense to feature it, just in case somehow you get trapped in the corner by your partner and they just stand in the way.
            Originally posted by Gemini View Post
            Sounds like a bug to me. From what I can remember of RE2, characters like Ada tend to stay away from your when you turn in their direction and begin stepping closer to them (or was it Barry?). They either take a few steps back or just move somewhere else, so that you don't have to push them in order to get through whatever spot behind them.

Skip to :38 seconds.

Comment

• Indeed it happens on dead bodies as well. I would have assumed it was intentional as if a dead body fell in just the right way it would potentially be possible to trap the player from moving. But who knows? It was there in retail, it's interesting to see it there in such an early 1.5 build as well (it probably exists in all PSX Biohazard titles although I'm too lazy to check at this time of night).
              Last edited by Guest; 05-27-2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Why would john, sherry and marvin be in the train with leon?

Wouldnt that mean something happened along the game timeline that killed off ada and elza?
                Or is elza not in the train yet?

Because realistically they would all need to take the same train out, even if they did not meet up at all in game or not.
                Last edited by ccrogers15; 05-27-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Theres 2 trains in 1.5, according the late late late era trial rooms

Comment

• If you watched the video, you see Leon walk up to the bench when he first enters the Train car..... he then stops there and some type of interaction is going on.... .It's as if someone is suppose to be on the bench. Ever since I seen this cut scene, it leads me to believe Elza and Leon escape together...... Who else could be on that bench ?

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                      If you watched the video, you see Leon walk up to the bench when he first enters the Train car..... he then stops there and some type of interaction is going on.... .It's as if someone is suppose to be on the bench. Ever since I seen this cut scene, it leads me to believe Elza and Leon escape together...... Who else could be on that bench ?
                      I think the character position may of been wrong. Why would marvin be standing after he was attacked and got wounded like that? He may of been supposed to be laying on the bench. Then again, it also could be Ada laying on the bench.

We have Annette piloting the train, sherry, john, leon and marvin in the first car. Thats all partner characters alive, but for some reason Elza and Ada are missing. Perhaps Elza, like said, is still trying to get to the train, and ada possibly died along the way, or is in fact in the train but laying on the bench.

Comment

• Explanation for Elza or Leon missing on train is simple. You will understand when you play. I can give you advice... Why Elza meets only Marvin in factory? Winner wins a hug from my brother in lol.

Originally posted by geluda View Post
                        Why in RE games, especially RE2, is it possible to push an enemy or NPC around but only for a short distance?
                        Bug with player collisions and reactions. Push is triggered instead of other interaction. When no interaction is set player moves enemy work around.
                        Last edited by D.Birkin; 05-27-2013, 09:09 PM.
                        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                          Explanation for Elza or Leon missing on train is simple. You will understand when you play. I can give you advice... Why Elza meets only Marvin in factory? Winner wins a hug from my brother in lol.

Bug with player collisions and reactions. Push is triggered instead of other interaction. When no interaction is set player moves enemy work around.
                          The game is actually ment to be like RE1 where only one story is canon? that's my guess

Comment

• Wait what? Only 1 of the RE1 storylines are canon? Which?
                            Cause i never knew that.

Comment

• you know what I mean, both of them can't happen, they contradict each other -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                you know what I mean, both of them can't happen, they contradict each other -_-
                                Which would you suppose is canon then?

Comment

Working...
                                X