Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone would also bandage his leg, Bet its a fade to black like ada and leon in retail.
    I thought john and or sherry got wounded too but theres no evidence of it in mzd.

Comment

• The dialouge in that picture is a clear indicator Leon has no idea that Elza is in the city (maybe Sherry as well, does he meet Sherry before or after this point ?)
      Leon's opening cutscene has him facing the road leading to the lobby when he says "that's just friggin great"; he probably knows she's in the station, but never actually crosses paths with her.

Don't forget the 80% build (Inflames) image of Leon talking with Marvin at the far end of Dog Alley, at the back door of Warehouse 2. There's no dialogue to pin where it belongs, but I've always tended to believe it happens after Marvin has left the lobby. There's two images of Elza and Marvin talking in the Admin Building Lobby - the second of which shows him heading towards the door of the Green Corridor. Once in there, it's a simple turn to the left and through the back door to Dog Alley - which is exactly where he's seen with Leon in that first image I've mentioned.
      Do you mean these two shots? They look more like gameplay shots to me. Maybe you should post the shots you are talking about.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard116.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	403002Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard139.JPG
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	403001

> Elza arrives in the lobby in time to rescue Marvin
      Elza's conversation with Marvin happens before the glass windows are broken. She most likely has an uneventful talk with him. The background files for the the two versions of the lobby confirms this, as only the version with the intact window pane has the cutscene angle for this:

Name:	biohazard058.JPG
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	403000

However, she does return here later when the window pane has already been broken and the two rooms are loaded as one:

Name:	biohazard071.JPG
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	403003

> At the same time, Leon gets into the forklift room and finds Ada waiting for him
      Cutscene with Ada only seems to happen near the end of the factory segment, as you need a keycard to enter the forklift and warehouse area. The cutscene itself seems to only be triggered after the fight with Birkin, which is the boss monster for this portion of the game. And since Ada is supposed to be waiting in the forklift room for Leon to fetch Marvin, making this scene happen early would clash with Elza and co's arrival in the warehouse/forklift (they would bump into Ada, which does not seem to happen).
      Last edited by biohazard_star; 05-28-2013, 11:38 PM.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• It just clicked in my head

remember when leon boosts up ada?

bet it took place of leon boosting up marvin, and I bet just like in retail where you play ada, you play as marvin, that bioflames shot seems to support my theory.

Comment

• Pretty much. It's about as analogous as the retail Sherry sidequest to the 1.5 one. It's hard to pinpoint when the Marvin sidequest happens though, as we don't know when he gets injured.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            Leon's opening cutscene has him facing the road leading to the lobby when he says "that's just friggin great"; he probably knows she's in the station, but never actually crosses paths with her.

Do you mean these two shots? They look more like gameplay shots to me. Maybe you should post the shots you are talking about.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8788[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8787[/ATTACH]

Elza's conversation with Marvin happens before the glass windows are broken. She most likely has an uneventful talk with him. The background files for the the two versions of the lobby confirms this, as only the version with the intact window pane has the cutscene angle for this:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8786[/ATTACH]

However, she does return here later when the window pane has already been broken and the two rooms are loaded as one:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8789[/ATTACH]

Cutscene with Ada only seems to happen near the end of the factory segment, as you need a keycard to enter the forklift and warehouse area. The cutscene itself seems to only be triggered after the fight with Birkin, which is the boss monster for this portion of the game. And since Ada is supposed to be waiting in the forklift room for Leon to fetch Marvin, making this scene happen early would clash with Elza and co's arrival in the warehouse/forklift (they would bump into Ada, which does not seem to happen).
            I wonder if the Marvin in those screenshots of that build was placeholder. Playing it with him looking that way, I don't think I could ever take it seriously.
            Last edited by Guest; 05-29-2013, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Real way Leon accesses to the Umbrella lobby: http://i.cubeupload.com/21ND7H.png

Just joking with funny animations.
              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                  Real way Leon accesses to the Umbrella lobby: http://i.cubeupload.com/21ND7H.png

Just joking with funny animations.
                  Sounds about right:
                  Spoiler:

Kind of reminds me of RE4. Haha.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Lol. You should re-implement the air Jesus glitch and assign that animation specifically to that action, just for the shits and giggles.

Comment

Sounds about right:
                      Spoiler:

Marvin is Ashley's uncle!

Comment

Sounds about right:
                        Spoiler:

Considering the way the producers and writers of the later games think the characters are "Super army men with blackbelts and firetruck arms that can punch rocks into lava and outrun giants rocks", yea that sounds right.

Comment

• Now THAT was funny, biohazard_star and originalzombie! All of us needed a good laugh.

At some point in the future, bio, could you write down for me (and us) a full outline of how you think the Factory stage plays from start to finish - including how both storylines might interact? I won't need it right away, but I will once the time comes to start doing Leon's playthrough videos of the Factory. Thanks.
                          Last edited by RMandel; 05-29-2013, 02:56 PM.
                          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• I can't believe how much larger the 1.5 labs are.

And the factory innards are huge as shit too apparently.

Comment

• I never thought the Iron´s underground torture chamber was recycled from 1.5. In fact, a lot of the second scenery BG was recycled...
                              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• I wonder if IGAS Team had contact with the people who owned 1.5 Final Build?
                                If the lost contact with them damn that sucks
                                Last edited by GamerTak3r; 05-30-2013, 08:44 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X