Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again !
    Edit: Can you post the link ?
    Last edited by Guest; 05-30-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      well look at 123 boards, some dude is about to leak untouched 40%

Hopefully it doesn't piss off the team or keep them from working on the game.
      I'm just amazed at the Resident Evil community's own ability to royally screw itself over on a daily basis with things like this. Was it Mr. Spencer (John) who more or less adopted the whole "This is why we can't have good things" thing? Think it was. Going by some of the stuff that's been going on lately, I guess it's never been more true than right now; with the stuff we've seen from some people in regards to this whole 1.5 thing.

You don't exactly see this same type of stupidity from other communities, and especially not within communities where similar restoration attempts projects have been pulled off with various degrees of success (Such as the restoration of The Thief and the Cobbler, which is probably amongst the most significant and interesting animated movies of all time - hopefully I didn't jinx that by mentioning it around these parts.) Guess it says something about the maturity of the fanbase or something ... people who still see with their fingers (no offense to the blind)
      Last edited by Carnivol; 05-30-2013, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• My goodness, this won't stop... I hope this situation won't suppose the end of the restoration, but seems like all the assholes of the world is trying to wreck the project.
        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Guys what do you think of the mini-game (Master of Knifing)? It would be nice to finish the game then you will unlock this mini-game in 1.5

Comment

• D.Birkin, I have a question. I always had the theory that the firing range puzzle is what became the book shelf puzzle in RE2. You have to move the turrets in a certain order to unlock something. But after seeing the latest video on bugs and menus, and seeing the puzzle in Chief Iron's office, I was wondering if you stumbled on any code that pertained to the firing range puzzle? I'm wondering if you really could shoot at the turrets and then move them up. Which also makes me believe that it may not have been a puzzle at all. Might have just been a special little mini-game of sorts.

Thanks.
            My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
            ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
              I always had the theory that the firing range puzzle is what became the book shelf puzzle in RE2. You have to move the turrets in a certain order to unlock something.
              Sounds plausible that the general puzzle mechanics were ultimately recycled for that. Probably had to move the targets in some specific way. (Doubt there'd be firing involved, unless there's some infinite ammo chache available or something in the RPD armory or firing range)

Comment

• Fuck, this was 2spooky4me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	op8uq1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	403010

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                  I'm just amazed at the Resident Evil community's own ability to royally screw itself over on a daily basis with things like this. Was it Mr. Spencer (John) who more or less adopted the whole "This is why we can't have good things" thing? Think it was. Going by some of the stuff that's been going on lately, I guess it's never been more true than right now; with the stuff we've seen from some people in regards to this whole 1.5 thing.

You don't exactly see this same type of stupidity from other communities, and especially not within communities where similar restoration attempts projects have been pulled off with various degrees of success (Such as the restoration of The Thief and the Cobbler, which is probably amongst the most significant and interesting animated movies of all time - hopefully I didn't jinx that by mentioning it around these parts.) Guess it says something about the maturity of the fanbase or something ... people who still see with their fingers (no offense to the blind)

It is pretty amazing. This could be the final nail in the coffin :/

Comment

• This is a cunt community. Full of cunts. Lying cunts. Stupid cunts. Thieving cunts. Ungrateful cunts. Jealous cunts. Talentless cunts.

Cunts.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• No idea why this community attracts such a huge calibre of bellends. It just ruins things for us folk who want to play this gem without lying or cheating to get it.

Tis yet another reminder of why we should count our blessings this restoration is actually happening.
                      Last edited by Sonicboy 101; 05-30-2013, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        This is a cunt community. Full of cunts. Lying cunts. Stupid cunts. Thieving cunts. Ungrateful cunts. Jealous cunts. Talentless cunts.

Cunts.
                        is this hacked?

Comment

• Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                          is this hacked?
                          No. Just truth.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I'm pretty amazed that they are kind enough to continue the project despite all these meaningless setbacks, if these idiots want the untouched build that bad, then let them choke on it !

Comment

• That's ... also a way of putting it

Can we try to slowly steer back to normal thread action? (or has this become the norm now?)

Comment

• Hey Zork or Birkin I have a question about the translation. Is this script going to be a direct translation or a modified translation to suit real english since there are times when other languages don't translate very well to english. Trust me I have a stack of "officially translated" horror novels which are hard to read because of how literal the translations are. Also you're english writers, is english their first language or someone who knows it really well.

Comment

Working...
                                X