Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
    I'm pretty amazed that they are kind enough to continue the project despite all these meaningless setbacks, if these idiots want the untouched build that bad, then let them choke on it !
    Leaks and threats change only state of earning other builds because owners can not trust any more. Restoration is on different planes from development. If my job is complete I am happy. Nothing else is important to what other I.G.A.S. team members and I create.

Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
    Hey Zork or Birkin I have a question about the translation. Is this script going to be a direct translation or a modified translation to suit real english since there are times when other languages don't translate very well to english.
    Editing from english speakers is precious.
    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
      Leaks and threats change only state of earning other builds because owners can not trust any more. Restoration is on different planes from development. If my job is complete I am happy. Nothing else is important to what other I.G.A.S. team members and I create.
      If owners of other builds won't trust to give you other builds due to the leaks, I hope they can at least supply you with valuable information missing from the current game build.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
        If owners of other builds won't trust to give you other builds due to the leaks, I hope they can at least supply you with valuable information missing from the current game build.
        Not as long as people continue to be cunts, I'm sure.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I just want the final product ((

Comment

• Thanks Birkin. I was a bit worried it'd be translated right but too literal you know?

Glad to know the restoration itself is still going good.

Comment

• Hello fellow 1.5 lurkers. Have been watching 1.5 very long ago.
              I have a doubt about the leak of pure 1.5, the guy who sent these messages was saying that he had issues registering on THIA (I registered pretty quick with no issues, so it has to be a joke I guess). I think it's another scam like all the others happened before, so I think there's no reason to worry about that, at least I think. And I don't think that someone in their clear mind would ever leak something rare like this just for kicks. What I suggest is just wait till the Team gets their job done and enjoy the stuff we get. But on another hand if the leak will happen that will be pretty awesome too. But still it's unlikely, I somehow hope he'll prove me wrong.

The Team do all they can to give us a complete game experience rather than some glitchy unplayable prototype.
              Cheers Team IGAS, you guys are professionals, don't pay attention to any internet drama and just do what you do, keep up the good work. Amen.
              Last edited by junga; 05-30-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                let me say something about missing pieces and filling of gaps. if no one knew what we had and everyone one potential source side knew all resources gathered would be presented in one, with certain things wants and wishes being respected, there is little less fear of being able to follow something to source in situation like this when anonymity is requested. with people sharing knowledge of what we have, without thing having been cleared first with clients and others, then there is problem of knowing which pieces is gone, in need of filling and also knowing who few could fill them for someone. suddenly you have eyes over your shoulder.

Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                could have been better if people did not start leak of project info and resources.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                  Thanks Birkin. I was a bit worried it'd be translated right but too literal you know?

You should critique some of my BIO translations. Sometimes I think they're too literal. It's tough striking a balance sometimes.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Oh, now i see whats goin on.

well, unfair to call the community a cunt since 90% of fans(which is very much) do not care at all, and 10% are us in here waiting. i guess we all trust Team and we are not doing anything wrong.

i dont know, always some random unusual dude comes from nothing and start talking about leaking, leaking, leaking. the main issue is how do they get their builds.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                      let me say something about missing pieces and filling of gaps. if no one knew what we had and everyone one potential source side knew all resources gathered would be presented in one, with certain things wants and wishes being respected, there is little less fear of being able to follow something to source in situation like this when anonymity is requested. with people sharing knowledge of what we have, without thing having been cleared first with clients and others, then there is problem of knowing which pieces is gone, in need of filling and also knowing who few could fill them for someone. suddenly you have eyes over your shoulder.

could have been better if people did not start leak of project info and resources.
                      Thanks for explaining the issue in detail, it's more than understandable why things went sour with what happened.

Comment

• It´s easy to know if the guy who say he will release the vanilla build is just bullshit or reality. In the images shown by he, a card with GoroMacida name appears. If the Team wants to say if this card is in the untouched version or is a creation of them, all the doubts will be cleared.
                        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                          Well, he is right... The leaking of the 1.5 files is making that the Team slows the release of the game.... and in this case a Trial Edition or something...
                          I hope that this mess get resolved, good luck of completing the game...

D.Birkin I saw a video of the BIOHAZARD Complete Disc and contains promotional videos of the 1.5, in two of them contains tracks that aren´t on the .psf files of the game. this is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKuh-QIvInk

and here is the other from the same disc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7EnvDhgOJ8 (THIS IS NO THE VERSION OF THE BIOHAZARD 2 BETA 2, is the original one and a youtube user called Seiyak0u made the same track and posted a video and sounds like the original, the bad thing is: the video is no longer avaible)

The question: Those these two tracks will be avaible in the next release of the project or it would be a surprise? Thanks for the time D.Birkin and sorry for bad english....
                          Last edited by STARSRedfield; 05-30-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Well he might have vanilla build, but wouldn't leak it, just wants to piss off people. This might be too.

Comment

• I think if the guy own a copy of the pure build, he can do whatever he wants with it. It's not like it's one of Teams builds and is doing it to screw 'em. I honestly think he might be a collector that is pissed and just wants to release it early.

So it's all up to him and I think it's fine that he releases it. Technically it's his choice..
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                                D.Birkin, I have a question. I always had the theory that the firing range puzzle is what became the book shelf puzzle in RE2.
                                The only thing in common is that there are 4 targets and 4 bookshelves... From what I've seen in the leaked build, you could probably pick up an item behind one of the targets. So maybe there wasn't a real "puzzle", just item fetching.

Comment

Working...
                                X