Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the two items you can see on the item menu in the goromacida video? Health vails? They almost look like retail chess pieces, don't think I ever paid much attention to them before now.

Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Damn, this bonefied crawling fat zombie hand is awesome. Forgot how it looked like.
      ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        SPAS-12s are still pump-action.
        They can fire using the pump and semi
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Yeah forgot to mention the semi part. :p I'm unsure if they'd bother adding the real-life switch for it into the game... doesn't seem like it'd serve a practical purpose in gameplay.

Beautiful weapon. Ridiculous that it was discontinued 13 years ago.
          Last edited by News Bot; 05-31-2013, 01:04 PM.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Yeah forgot to mention the semi part. :p I'm unsure if they'd bother adding the real-life switch for it into the game... doesn't seem like it'd serve a practical purpose in gameplay.
            Yeah its all good haha plus in real life I have read that the spas shotgun likes to jam in semi auto mode. Its funny looking at some of the weapons in game and thinking that no police department would use some of these firearms. There is no glock with a burst fire mode, only a glock 18 can fire more than one round at a time and it is full-auto.

Other than to blow the piss out of everything I don't see a reason to have the semi mode in game
            Last edited by comme09; 05-31-2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Yeah forgot to mention the semi part. :p I'm unsure if they'd bother adding the real-life switch for it into the game... doesn't seem like it'd serve a practical purpose in gameplay.

Beautiful weapon. Ridiculous that it was discontinued 13 years ago.
              I don't know, there sure is a hell of a lot of zombies in this game and they're fast too, the faster I can pump shotgun rounds into their chests and pop some skulls, the better!

Originally posted by geluda View Post
              What are the two items you can see on the item menu in the goromacida video? Health vails? They almost look like retail chess pieces, don't think I ever paid much attention to them before now.

Just messed up first aid sprays due to poor contrast?
              Last edited by Guest; 05-31-2013, 01:28 PM.

Comment

SPAS-12s are still pump-action.
                But it's not in the game, at least not in the one we have. It's semi. I thought I remembered later footage it isn't still either.

Comment

• I said few pages back the SPAS can fire in semiautomatic mode, I put the same video. The shotgun of the trailer seems like is just a placeholder, is too similar to RE1 shotgun (the fact of the shotgun has butt proves that).
                  Last edited by The_Wes; 05-31-2013, 01:42 PM.
                  Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    I don't know, there sure is a hell of a lot of zombies in this game and they're fast too, the faster I can pump shotgun rounds into their chests and pop some skulls, the better!

Just messed up first aid sprays due to poor contrast?
                    I believe you are correct. The colors on the label extend to the side and the contrast makes it appear as though the borders in those sections are missing thus taking on the appearance of a different item.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I dunno. They look way too skinny to be FAS

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post

At least try to read when people quote you! lmao
                        I did read it and snapped back for what he said. How is she being a dick (startmenuisgone)? I know exactly who she is, and shes not a dick. She was only proving a point.
                        Last edited by ccrogers15; 05-31-2013, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                          I did read it and snapped back for what he said. How is she being a dick (startmenuisgone)? I know exactly who she is, and shes not a dick. She was only proving a point.
                          Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                          ...and I happened to miss those. Im gonna just stop. Have fun with this. Ill return when there is a proper release.
                          Hmmm.....

Maybe you should just stick to what you said in that post.

Comment

• I believe you are all wrong

This video is closer to final/bioflames/80% build, as you can see the zombie models look better, the fleshless bone arm, the bodies are down dead, twitching, and they aren't dissapearing. Elza's bioflames/80% immediate idle stance as soon as you let off doing an action/moving. Either they added a pump mode to the SPAS or they changed the Remington later in 1.5 development.

EDIT:

Went back and looked at the complete disc footage and the SPAS -IS- in action. So they had to have changed back to a RE1 shotgun later in 1.5 development.
                            Last edited by Darkness; 05-31-2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Watch this video for the 1000000th time, now that we have played the game, you can notice all the little changes and differences as capcom got later in development of the game

The retail 2 shotgun sound was from 1.5, my above shotgun change, the footstep sounds got better, Room audio changes, retail Handgun sound (both the audio and handgun sound already changed by DB in his latest patch and the zombies got more diverse and scarier than they already are I.E.: bone arm. Characters enter idle stance immediately instead of it taking a few seconds, retail handgun animations, two handed weapon animations were different to counteract the buggy placement of weapons we see in the MZD build.
                              Last edited by Darkness; 05-31-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• At 11:30, aside from the Dawn of the Dead theme in the background, the handgun sounds completely different (Unless he's using a different weapon) and you can even hear the bodies hitting the ground. It seems like that maybe someone added in these sounds while editing.

The trailer from the Complete Disk shown at 12:30, I can't wait to see more of that battle.

Comment

Working...
                                X