Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand what you are saying, but I think people should have a wait and see attitude. There is no point in chatting about this topic in other websites, when this is the most popular Resident Evil website for fans. When more images of Resident Evil 1.5 are released, then we can all talk about it.

I predict Resident Evil 1.5 will be released september 2012. THe curator version that is. I am going to guess September 18, 2012. Just my wishful thinking
    Last edited by Black~Crow; 08-14-2012, 05:32 PM.
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Why specifically September 18? And for whatever reason that reminds me of Jill's infamous quote "Sempteber 28, daylight. The monsters have overtaken the city! Somehow... I'm still ARAIBU!".
      Last edited by Gemini; 08-14-2012, 07:25 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        Why specifically September 18? And for whatever reason that reminds me of Jill's infamous quote "Sempteber 28, daylight. The monsters have overtaken the city! Somehow... I'm still ARAIBU!".
        I guess he mistaken 18 for 28
        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          Why specifically September 18? And for whatever reason that reminds me of Jill's infamous quote "Sempteber 28, daylight. The monsters have overtaken the city! Somehow... I'm still ARAIBU!".
          It just popped into my head. Maybe I was thinking about September 28, etc etc..

Comment

• I'm really excited to see the BH1.5 community excited about something again. I hope this documentary / fan build / whatever is released soon...

Black~Crow, I don't think the links I have to your maps work anymore Any updated ones?

P.S. I feel like a genie that's just been released after an entire year. Glad to finally be a member of THIA! For those of you who might remember, I was Nemesisagat89 at Bioflames and had been a member there since May of 2005 (but now my account has been deactivated ... )

Comment

• Hey! That's a "newcomer" I remember Welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                I'm really excited to see the BH1.5 community excited about something again. I hope this documentary / fan build / whatever is released soon...

Black~Crow, I don't think the links I have to your maps work anymore Any updated ones?

P.S. I feel like a genie that's just been released after an entire year. Glad to finally be a member of THIA! For those of you who might remember, I was Nemesisagat89 at Bioflames and had been a member there since May of 2005 (but now my account has been deactivated ... )
                I was thinking of updating the basement map and the lab map. The lab map is missing a floor pointed out by Alzaire. The sewer, map was a complete guess. So not all the maps are accurate or completely accurate. But I would like to fix some since I see them on the internet.I think that anyone who sees them thinks they are all 100% right.
                Last edited by Black~Crow; 08-16-2012, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                  I was thinking of updating the basement map and the lab map. The lab map is missing a floor pointed out by Alzaire. The sewer, map was a complete guess. So not all the maps are accurate or completely accurate. But I would like to fix some since I see them on the internet.I think that anyone who sees them thinks they are all 100% right.
                  If anyone can do it, it's you. I've never seen BH1.5 maps so incredibly detailed (and that was BEFORE the two PS Museum videos and the Goromacida one came into light). I'm sure now that you've seen these, along with any other videos or images that have surfaced since then, your maps will be better and more accurate than ever. They are also important to modders who want to recreate the areas. Please don't stop mapping!

P.S. CARNIVOL long time no see!
                  Last edited by Enigmatism415; 08-18-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Thank you Enigmatism415 , you made me blush. Anyway, i am hoping to make a good basement map, but unfortunately, the PS Museum video doesn't show all the areas on the B1 map. I have to do some guess work, which some people(Alzaire)criticize. I did look at my old map, and thought, what was I thinking? It looks too large. So hope to have a map soon.
                    Last edited by Black~Crow; 08-19-2012, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• The only part of your RPD maps that got me puzzled was the west wing. I think some substantial proof would be needed to justify such a massive addition

Comment

• Looks like things have quietened down, no new stuff from this group now for a while, not looking good

Comment

• ^^^ I'm still holding out hope for these Facebook guys who are supposedly remaking the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                            ^^^ I'm still holding out hope for these Facebook guys who are supposedly remaking the game.
                            I believe that is who MrSoft was referring too.
                            sigpic

Comment

• C'mon, it's not even 2 months since the last screenshot.
                              We've been waiting for 15 years, let's wait some more time, then we can say if they vanished for sure.
                              Last edited by Guest; 08-22-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Erm, the last screenshots were posted 3 weeks ago. I'd edit 2 months to "last month", just for avoiding confusion.
                                Last edited by Gemini; 08-22-2012, 01:58 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X