Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're just assuming that is the case. The animation could have been used in a cut scene. For all we know, when Leon meets Marvin on the 2nd floor, the zombie might rise before/after the cutscene, and Marvin shoots it down.

Comment

• They have animations that are not implemented. One looks as if Elza is swimming. Maybe the sewers do flood?
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
        You're just assuming that is the case. The animation could have been used in a cut scene. For all we know, when Leon meets Marvin on the 2nd floor, the zombie might rise before/after the cutscene, and Marvin shoots it down.
        Yes but that doesn't happen in the 40% build, not at least the MZD build, which was the point I was making.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          you might have been high
          Heh, no.

This was the video I was talking about

But alas you're right I did remember wrong; I just recalled Elza saying "Just don't come any closer!" which gave me the false memory that she was indeed backing away. Though the cutscene looks unfinished here so she might've been intended to back away in the finished product.

Comment

• That was a team IGAS cutscene they did themselves in their own room, so nope.
            Looks like they were messing around with what they could do

EDIT: Holy fucking balls I can't believe the S*** some people are saying over there on the "other" forum. Just pure arrogance.
            Last edited by Darkness; 06-02-2013, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OfficerRedfield View Post
              To answer your first and third question, the build the team is working on has some tracks but the soundtrack was very incomplete at that point. unfortunately some of the tracks in the videos might be left out of the loop. The boss battles with birkin could use the tracks from retail but in all honesty thats up to the team. I can't say for sure but i think most of the bosses are in the build but they're incomplete. some might exist only as textures or skeletal models and some might be implemented but lacking their proper AI. I don't think the team can give a straight answer on that because they want some things to be a surprise.

to answer your second question, its not that difficult for the team to plug in other door designs from the other games as well as crafting some of their own. I believe they stated that each door design has its own slot and file type.

hope that helps.

as for where the build came from, Its probably for the best that we don't know.
              Well thanks for the answear, now i can sleep in peace jejeje... well to bad that some tracks are not avaible in the build.... and i'm waiting to see new doors, and stairs, watching the same door open and open gets me sick.... and yes i heard MarkGrass OST form the .psf but some are missing... Well lets wait for another ISO Update...

In the game... i remember that 1.5 contains some Nitro Capsule and a Antivirus Pill or something... good night to everyone... thanks for the answers OfficerRedfield & Graco...

Comment

• It's funny. Some member over there thinks ReonZCannada promised the build today. I explained that he never promised at all, but rather was hoping to release sunday. Well said user sounds butt hurt now. I honestly don't care. We have the MZD build already, so that's the same thing nearly, but more fixed up.

Oh well, the community proves it's entitlement shit again..
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                  It's funny. Some member over there thinks ReonZCannada promised the build today. I explained that he never promised at all, but rather was hoping to release sunday. Well said user sounds butt hurt now. I honestly don't care. We have the MZD build already, so that's the same thing nearly, but more fixed up.

Oh well, the community proves it's entitlement shit again..
                  The other community is pretty much a RE 1.5 Purist Cult (IMHO). Darkmoon in his topic today indicated that a certain group of people (hmmm, wonder who that could be?) is probably so pissed off at Team I.G.A.S. because they probably spent money for Colvin's MZD Build before I.G.A.S. released it themselves.

They have probably been sacrificing RE 2 Retail discs all day long in front of their decorated RE 1.5 Altars, wearing their RE 1.5 Robes with the shitty RE 1.5 placeholder icons sown into them, holding their Elza Walker deity dolls tightly in their hands, singing RE 1.5 hymns, in hope that the RE 1.5 gods will smile upon them in anticipation for the Vanilla Build's release. Where they will achieve some sort of RE 1.5 enlightenment.
                  Last edited by Eteponge; 06-02-2013, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• While I agree they are a bit nuts and stuff, I don't think the 1.5 icons are shitty. I like them for what they are, placeholders. They have a certain "charm" that the MZD icons don't poses. Maybe it's me wanting the build, maybe it's just nostalgia calling out.

I'd probably take the pure build over the MZD build any day, but that is the collector in my speaking out. In fact I am still incredibly grateful that the team released anything. Though it's not my place to be grateful as it was only released to prevent Colvin from selling some copies. So I have no right to say thanks IMO. They weren't doing us a favor at all (not to be rude to team IGAS), but rather to prevent future scams and also to protect their content. That being said, will I bitch that the pure build was not released? Not at all. I ahve no right to bitch nor is there any need to. I believe we the community don't deserve it quite yet. Not with all these idiots out there inciting drama, causing the entire prototype community more 1.5 builds, and generally pissing the shit out of IGAS. The guys on 123 can be whiners and complainers and it won't change a thing. Let them choke on it.

That's my $.2 on the matter.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Here it comes again, a ¿vanilla? Build is out there On eBay canada:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Playstation-...item1c33304bd6
                      Last edited by Hepatus; 06-03-2013, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• don't even care anymore, more interested in IGAS progress. Lol.
                        the icons may be useful for 1.5 history but as far as how they look and fit, the quality is terrible.

Comment

• That's an idea. A History of 1.5 disc or something separate to go with this. After all this IS history in the making.
                          Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 06-03-2013, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                            Was playin the MZD build earlier in sewers and got interested in the map (B2 I think it said - which contains the L corridor, spider corridor etc)
                            There were some rooms included in the map that aren't in the MZD build..
                            Also, after watching some youtube footage from the Complete Disc - the part with the 'generator' and Leon magnum shooting a spider.
                            Also, the newer sewer section with wooden ''bridges'' across the water.
                            Were these parts removed in later builds, added in later - or just not present in the MZD build? Hmmm...
                            Those areas you speak of (except for the spider corridor) can all be found on the Drains B2 map.

Comment

• Besides novelty interest, I too really couldn't care less about the vanilla build.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                                They have probably been sacrificing RE 2 Retail discs all day long in front of their decorated RE 1.5 Altars, wearing their RE 1.5 Robes with the shitty RE 1.5 placeholder icons sown into them, holding their Elza Walker deity dolls tightly in their hands, singing RE 1.5 hymns, in hope that the RE 1.5 gods will smile upon them in anticipation for the Vanilla Build's release. Where they will achieve some sort of RE 1.5 enlightenment.

I love this what you said. hahah. can't stop laughing

decorated 1.5 Altar - check!
                                1.5 Robe - check! (no icons inside though)
                                Elza Walker doll - check!
                                1.5 hymns - daily! yes! check!
                                1.5 gods - Amen to that, brother.
                                1.5 enlightenment - not yet!
                                ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

Working...
                                X