Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    I also found that Leon and Elza have Caution/Danger animations as well as "backing away from a monster" animations on the disc. It's quite interesting actually.
    Are these the same animations seen in the retail release, or are they all new? I'd love to see the characters take damage in addition to limping when they're near death. Kinda sadistic. <_>
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Once they finish the RPD and sewers the rest of the game is smooth sailing, thanks trial edition!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        Once they finish the RPD and sewers the rest of the game is smooth sailing, thanks trial edition!
        I do look forward to the teams new trail edition, It will be a lot of fun to see what they include and the changes we can see.
        also enjoying all these little updates the team are showing us.

I wish I had the skill to understand how they do all this modding / editing / hacking etc But im afraid I'd need a trip to see the wizard of oz for a brain before I understand how it all works lol.
        Last edited by chrisliam2; 06-03-2013, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
          Once they finish the RPD and sewers the rest of the game is smooth sailing, thanks trial edition!
          Wait did they say when theyre releasing their trial edition?

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
            Wait did they say when theyre releasing their trial edition?
            Not yet. They said they wanted to release something in 2013 though, so perhaps expect it sometime this year

Comment

• Ah ok fair enough.

Comment

• If they don't release the full restoration this year they plan to release a fully functioning demo that's a true representation of their ambitions realized.
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• The legitimacy of that auction with 1.5 is obviously questionable (the screen shots look legit), but is it reasonable to assume that the info on the disc is legit and that the build date is actually 1996-06-11? That's a whole two months before the September build and by previous experiences with Biohazard betas we know Capcom were capable of getting a lot of work done in two months. It's probably BS, but that would imply that the PSM build is actually OLDER than the civilian Leon build.

Very confusing... Edit: ignore this post! Very confusing to me because I'm a dumb ass!
                  Last edited by Guest; 06-03-2013, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                    a 2F shot (I think) showing a sign for media room etc with a shutter (Leon and Marvin are in a screen here too, it's with the zombie against the wall)
                    Were these area's ever in the 40% build or were they added later on? Hmmm
                    The second and third floors had already been fully laid out by the time of the PSM build, and they are displayed correctly on the official maps. However, only one room on 2F contains a set of backgrounds (Archive Corridor), and they are the same ones seen in the final build too. Quite strange, right? I'm willing to bet that the "background guy" had already completed some of the other rooms on 2F at that point, but only submitted one of them for testing. If you look at some of the Bioflames Sewer photographs from the "final" build, you'll notice that some rooms are about as complete as the Boiler Room on the vanilla PSM build. That, in conjunction with the Trial backgrounds and what Kim's source chose to leave out, gives us a vague picture of where development was halted; they had only a couple more rooms of the RPD and Laboratory to complete, possibly one more room for the Factory, and several for the Sewer.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                      The legitimacy of that auction with 1.5 is obviously questionable (the screen shots look legit), but is it reasonable to assume that the info on the disc is legit and that the build date is actually 1996-06-11? That's a whole two months before the September build and by previous experiences with Biohazard betas we know Capcom were capable of getting a lot of work done in two months. It's probably BS, but that would imply that the PSM build is actually OLDER than the civilian Leon build.

Very confusing...
                      I've yet to see this listing. Where is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                        why is he sliding back instead of falling forward?

Now he applies correct translation factor that was missing is early test shots. Zombie twitch at random intervals too. Maybe I can make them react to weapons different ways.
                        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                          The legitimacy of that auction with 1.5 is obviously questionable (the screen shots look legit), but is it reasonable to assume that the info on the disc is legit and that the build date is actually 1996-11-06? That's a whole two months after the September build and by previous experiences with Biohazard betas we know Capcom were capable of getting a lot of work done in two months. It's probably BS, but that would imply that the PSM build is actually OLDER than the civilian Leon build.

Very confusing...
                          fix'd
                          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• I'll refrain from posting the link here for obvious reasons, if you search around forums you'll find what you're looking for. But here are the photos from the auction.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                            fix'd
                            But that would imply the build was on the 6th of November, we all know the backgrounds from the Trial Edition are from late December less than a month apart from from the Bioflames build which would be rather unlikely, would it not? If that actually is the case then I'm stunned at how close the PSM build and the Bioflames build actually are to each other.

I only swapped the dates because it made more sense to me that way, thought it might have been American dates, no idea if this info is even accurate. Edit: Looking back on older threads I guess that really is the case as previous investigations hinted at November being the month the PSM era was from. My bad!
                            Last edited by Guest; 06-03-2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              Psst...
                              Spoiler:
                              I love nostalgic images. Thanks for posting that Carnivol! ;)

D.Birkin, I made a post several pages ago, but it probably got overlooked by all of the other posts made. Were you able to find any code that relates to the firing range puzzle? I always theorized that the firing range puzzle became the bookshelf puzzle in RE2, where you have to move the turrets in a certain order to unlock something, but after seeing your latest video on bugs and menus, and seeing the puzzle in the chief's office, I was wondering if the firing range puzzle is actually a mini-game, where you can actually shoot at the turrets.

Since you are modifying the zombie behaviors, I was wondering, do you plan on adding the hunter from RE1, adding the hunter gamma from RE3 in conjunction with the baby alligators, and making the pipe an actual weapon like in Outbreak?

Also, 1.5 had an interesting way of making the blood pools leak from the enemies. In some of the videos, the blood pools leaked out like a diamond shape, if you watch some of the Bioflames videos. I really liked that better than the round pools. Do you plan on changing the blood pools?

Thanks for reading.
                              Last edited by RetroRain; 06-03-2013, 07:44 PM.
                              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

Now he applies correct translation factor that was missing is early test shots. Zombie twitch at random intervals too. Maybe I can make them react to weapons different ways.
                                Looks good to me! You work fast and make good progress! I'm looking forward to seeing the new mesh types you plan on using for the models, I'm curious to see how they look before and after.
                                Last edited by Guest; 06-03-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X