Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geluda View Post

It might have been real, or it might have been a dream, who knows? Only the person with the scan!
    Good thing that I see what you dream:

ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• ^ I wonder if any RE3 RPD zombies may appear in 1.5 also Hmmm .. I always wondered why the fat zombies had one uniform, while the thin ones had another more darker like Leons. Hell, even some female police zombies would be sweet - and more realistic.

One thing that bugged me - as zombie sounds in 1.5 were awesome, is the female's ones. Is the Team using them still or would they replace it with retail sounds (RE3 female zombie sounds were pretty good, better than RE2's one female zombie anyway)
      Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 06-04-2013, 02:48 PM.
      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post

It isn't this observation room a work of Dark Biohazard???

By the way, there are female cops in BIO3.
        Last edited by The_Wes; 06-04-2013, 02:49 PM.
        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post

It looks similar but it is not what I dreamed about! The camera angles were the same as retail, the table was bigger and had less clutter scattered around, and most importantly there was a white coffee mug on the table! If I could draw I would do so in detail.
          Last edited by Guest; 06-04-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• @ The Wes - read my post. I never said their wasn't in BIO3. RE3 had tons of female varieties, unlike the 1 (shorts) in RE2
            I said there isn't in 1.5 and maybe they should use BIO3 female RPD officers so it was more realistic - although most of the time it is male orientated anyway.. hmm

Still, it's an idea - and would add some great variety, something 1.5 and 3 share in common and was nice to see
            Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 06-04-2013, 04:27 PM.

Comment

most importantly there was a white coffee mug on the table!
              Did the coffee mug look like these?

Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard042.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	403051Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2.rpd.2ndfloor.4central01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	403052

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                Did the coffee mug look like these?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8840[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8841[/ATTACH]
                If you look at the background by IGAS, this is what the table looked like only with less clutter. Coincidentally it's strange that IGAS also decided to put a coffee mug on the table in the exact same place! Perhaps Mr Birkin or Mr Zork can enlighten us on what inspired their creation of this room!

^Take this room with instead the retail camera angle, put a metal shelving unit in the corner against the wall and this is a good representation of what I saw. I specifically remember zooming in the photo to look and see if I could see any items on the shelf blinking in good old RE fashion, the only reason I didn't save it was because I thought meh it must be documented already. I mean, chances are I really did just dream this all up, but I'd really love to believe that it wasn't a dream. I remember it so clearly, just as if it was real and if I had the talent to do so I could create exactly what I saw. I honestly don't believe it could have been a dream but it's always a possibility. It's interesting though as people have admitted that they're sitting on 1.5 material that has never been shown before, and perhaps someone accidentally shared a piece of material and I just happened to be lucky enough to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                  @ The Wes - read my post. I never said their wasn't in BIO3. RE3 had tons of female varieties, unlike the 1 (shorts) in RE2
                  I said there isn't in 1.5 and maybe they should use BIO3 female RPD officers so it was more realistic - although most of the time it is male orientated anyway.. hmm

Still, it's an idea - and would add some great variety, something 1.5 and 3 share in common and was nice to see
                  I readed your post and I totally agree with you, more female zombies would be good to 1.5, you misunderstood me. Birkin is using BIO3 zombies in his photos (even when those zombies are only placeholders), and that's the reason why I said in RE3 were female cops.
                  Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

If you look at the background by IGAS, this is what the table looked like only with less clutter. Coincidentally it's strange that IGAS also decided to put a coffee mug on the table in the exact same place! Perhaps Mr Birkin or Mr Zork can enlighten us on what inspired their creation of this room!

^Take this room with instead the retail camera angle, put a metal shelving unit in the corner against the wall and this is a good representation of what I saw. I specifically remember zooming in the photo to look and see if I could see any items on the shelf blinking in good old RE fashion, the only reason I didn't save it was because I thought meh it must be documented already. I mean, chances are I really did just dream this all up, but I'd really love to believe that it wasn't a dream. I remember it so clearly, just as if it was real and if I had the talent to do so I could create exactly what I saw. I honestly don't believe it could have been a dream but it's always a possibility. It's interesting though as people have admitted that they're sitting on 1.5 material that has never been shown before, and perhaps someone accidentally shared a piece of material and I just happened to be lucky enough to see it.
                    Like good-ol Nike says in their ads. "Just do it" Go draw what you see. If it was a dream then maybe its an idea for you to give to IGAS to use and build off of for that retail feel.
                    Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 06-04-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Fair enough, I will put pen to paper and see what I can do!

Comment

• All the ingame known mutations of Birkin in one photo (in order of evolution):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Birkin 1.5.png
Views:	1
Size:	603.1 KB
ID:	403053
                        Last edited by The_Wes; 06-04-2013, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Funny thing about that room - look at the cardboard box ontop of the cupboard - Wonder if this was in the original room design or IGAS's hehe
                          Reminds me of RE3's crest above the doorway, near the fire hydrant bolted to the alley wall.

Comment

• Perhaps you stumbled upon one of their test renders, Geluda.

Comment

• Who knows?! I guess we'll have to wait another 15 years to find out lol.

Comment

• Ready for a good laugh, everyone? Here's something that happened while I was generating video for my Leon's game video walkthroughs ....

Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X