Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better yet.
    Y'know, patience is a virtue.

Comment

• RE fan base, just saying.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
        C'mon, it's not even 2 months since the last screenshot.
        We've been waiting for 15 years, let's wait some more time, then we can say if they vanished for sure.
        It would seem that if they took the time and effort to take on such a project, then mysteriously vanishing would have only two logical explanations:

- Capcom put a hit on them
        - They were trolling all along (albeit very well)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
          It would seem that if they took the time and effort to take on such a project, then mysteriously vanishing would have only two logical explanations:

Well, the two are wrong. Because:

1-CAPCOM doesn't care about releasing betas, they have stated that in the RE GBC and they would never care about this one.
          2-They were probably not trolling, they wouldn't make a lot of changes just to scrap in the last minute.

Believe me, when I make my game projects. I always try to take pictures of the progress and post them ASAP.
          Sometimes it's hard and takes a lot of time.

It was just 3 weeks, it's not like they have 100 people working on it like CAPCOM did.
          Last edited by Guest; 08-22-2012, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post

Really? Is that the only two you could think of? Really? How about you add these two;

- this shit takes time
            - they wanted anonymity from the start

RE fan base, indeed.

Comment

Well, the two are wrong. Because:

1-CAPCOM doesn't care about releasing betas, they have stated that in the RE GBC and they would never care about this one.
              2-They were probably not trolling, they wouldn't make a lot of changes just to scrap in the last minute.

Believe me, when I make my game projects. I always try to take pictures of the progress and post them ASAP.
              Sometimes it's hard and takes a lot of time.

It was just 3 weeks, it's not like they have 100 people working on it like CAPCOM did.
              1. Your post is total speculation. One arm of Capcom does not rule all.

2. What changes? We have seen nothing but a few screenshots and a lot of hot air.

Not trying to be a cunt alinhoalisson, but translating text and shit doesnt take long to be honest. Even if there is a lot more work involved, I'd doubt taking a screenshot or two would be that difficult.

Not holding out hope.

Comment

• Just face it guys, are chances of getting 1.5 is as likely as us getting Half Life 3, Kingdom hearts 3, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII
                PSN Gamercards

Comment

• We have been trolled again, i mean, it's clear these guys do have the game, it's also clear they are not leaking it.

I don't think people understand what it does to the hardcore 1.5 community when motherfuckers troll us like this.

*jumps off a building*

Comment

• Serious post and pretty sure this will go unnoticed.

If anyone that does have this, and is willing to deal, I would put up a few K.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSoft View Post
                      1. Your post is total speculation. One arm of Capcom does not rule all.

2. What changes? We have seen nothing but a few screenshots and a lot of hot air.

Not trying to be a cunt alinhoalisson, but translating text and shit doesnt take long to be honest. Even if there is a lot more work involved, I'd doubt taking a screenshot or two would be that difficult.

Not holding out hope.
                      Not trying to be a bastard, but it's not speculation. When someone reported the release of the RE:GBC beta, still, a release which the owner would profit from it, CAPCOM said pubicly that they didn't cared about it. The same goes for 1.5.
                      They're not interested in releasing what they consideer "crap", specially after 15 years of it's development era.

And yes, they did a lot of things, let me put the list here:
                      -Remodeling characters
                      -Changing japanese letters to english ones
                      -Replacing placeholders
                      -Fixing gameplay bugs
                      -And of course, translating.

For you, it must be a piece of cake. But this is not a PC version, it's a PSX one.
                      Hacking it's way harder than it looks. It requires a lot of time and dedication.
                      And it's not because they are out for 3 weeks that they trolled us.

Seriously, give them a break. They were nice enough to send us these pictures, and if you keep like that, they will be angered enough to stop.

Comment

• Hacking/editing PS1 games and data is a nightmare.

Comment

• It's really not if you know what you're doing (which they definitively seem to know). Psx hacking ain't magic or complicate voodoo, it's just another branch of hacking with its dimension of things you can or cannot do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                            It's really not if you know what you're doing (which they definitively seem to know). Psx hacking ain't magic or complicate voodoo, it's just another branch of hacking with its dimension of things you can or cannot do.
                            I know that, but it's way harder than the PC way of Copy and Paste files. I tried myself once, but gave up because when editing picture files in the PSX, I had to check every single motherfuckin' pixel of that thing to see if it works.
                            Even if they do know what they're doing, it must take a lot of their free time.

Comment

I know that, but it's way harder than the PC way of Copy and Paste files.
                              If you can code the right tools it's just as simple as copy & paste, and I mean for real. I have tons of those for my PSX projects and it's not harder than doing any PC stuff when you've got the sticky parts sorted out. People usually assume this because they can't handle stuff the proper way or can't create ad hoc programs, which is the way meant for hacking.
                              Last edited by Gemini; 08-22-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                                If you can code the right tools it's just as simple as copy & paste, and I mean for real. I have tons of those for my PSX projects and it's not harder than doing any PC stuff when you've got the sticky parts sorted out. People usually assume this because they can't handle stuff the proper way or can't create ad hoc programs, which is the way meant for hacking.
                                Alright. But still, my point is:
                                Hacking takes time, and we should wait patiently.

Comment

Working...
                                X