Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
    Wth ! How dare you ? do you know that impersonating people is a crime ?
    Tell that to MoreThan Freeman...how do we know it's not you...and regardless of who it is, they are very...very wrong :/

Comment

• (null)
      Last edited by MeganGrass; 06-08-2013, 12:48 AM.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
          It was no accident.

...and yeah, I changed my opinion, quite a bit. It's called 'acceptance of fact'. That fact being IGAS is untouchable hot sauce.

And you better adjust your tinfoil hat for this one, because it may be a shock to you, but... I don't have anything 'precious'. But, yeah, you're right - I don't care.[/blackheart]
          People talk ... a thief wouldn't say "YES ! I STOLE THIS !" .... right ? smh ...
          Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
          You find it amusing making fun and shit of other people don't you ?
          Last edited by Mrox2; 06-07-2013, 02:26 PM.
          Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
          ^ Lol ...

Comment

In your face!
            Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

• And here we go again ...

Last edited by Marvin; 06-07-2013, 02:31 PM.
              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• damn Mrox2, i think some people have a crush on you.

i mean, you must be pretty important to them to be on their minds so much.

"That fact being IGAS is untouchable hot sauce." untouchable meaning say one "negative" thing about them and an army of people will talk bad about you forever?

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                  damn Mrox2, i think some people have a crush on you.

i mean, you must be pretty important to them to be on their minds so much.

"That fact being IGAS is untouchable hot sauce." untouchable meaning say one "negative" thing about them and an army of people will talk bad about you forever?
                  Yes and that is why these people attack us, It's pretty clear but some people don't notice it, a normal person wouldn't attack anyone if the said thing didn't hurt him.
                  Last edited by Mrox2; 06-07-2013, 02:39 PM.
                  ^ Lol ...

Comment

• (null)
                    Last edited by MeganGrass; 06-08-2013, 12:48 AM.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Enough guys, this is getting boring...

Comment

• Take a day off the screen to pretend I'm social and here we go again! Can we not try to kill one another?

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                        Yes and that is why these people attack us, It's pretty clear but some people don't notice it, a normal person wouldn't attack anyone if the said thing didn't hurt him.
                        Given the fact that you're in a community where seemingly everyone suffers from a personality disorder, worries about Jill's nose in the next RE game, and obsessively craves the weirdest things ... I hardly feel "normal" applies to anyone in here

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                          If the final product is impressive and popular enough, it will speak for itself and Capcom will act accordingly. Aside from enjoying the game, this is the other aspect that I eagerly anticipate.
                          Exactly. I really want this to make it to the PSN. Several websites were quick to report IGAS' efforts and the surfacing of 1.5. I anticipate even more when the project is released. I'd love it after all these years of Capcom saying the game is crap to see this game be well received.

Whatever the outcome, you can bet your money on critics and fans reviewing 1.5 higher than any of the RE games Capcom has released recently.
                          sigpic
                          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I can't masturbate to any of this.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                              I didn't steal anything; I have the same assets that everyone else has.

...boredom. What the fuck are you gonna do about it?
                              Darling that's not what I meant, I clearly gave an example, you said you have nothing precious right ? a thief wouldn't say he stole something when asked too so it's normal for you to say NO.
                              And I'm not saying that you "do" have something, just saying ...

Lots of love,
                              Mrox2

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              Take a day off the screen to pretend I'm social and here we go again! Can we not try to kill one another?

Given the fact that you're in a community where seemingly everyone suffers from a personality disorder, worries about Jill's nose in the next RE game, and obsessively craves the weirdest things ... I hardly feel "normal" applies to anyone in here
                              Indeed Mr.Carnivol ...

@Dear Sonic Blue, what is it with you tracking people that you hate most and showing everything about them "even if wrong" ? Would you like it if I expose everything about you ? No one would like
                              Last edited by Mrox2; 06-07-2013, 02:54 PM.
                              ^ Lol ...

Comment

• I get the impression that some people will eventually get the vanilla build, realize it's garbage and somehow still blame IGAS.

Comment

Working...
                                X