Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some men just want to watch IGAS burn !
    Last edited by Guest; 06-08-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X
      In a sense it has, on the PC, which is infinitely more easy to do this stuff on.
      Technically speaking, there isn't such a thing as difficulty based on the system. Most fellas on romhacking.net said very much the same when they thought working on anything newer than a SNES would be technically challenging. It's more like something that depends entirely on your ability to adapt to a different hardware, but the basics remain unchanged. The only real difference is how much the hardware can be pushed to achieve more, especially if its resources are very limited like on the PSX.

Originally posted by Zombie_X
      Some downright jsut take a dump on their work like it's nothing impressive.
      It also works in the complete opposite case, as long as the work in question doesn't come from certain people.
      Last edited by Gemini; 06-08-2013, 12:54 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
        It's called common courtesy. You can choose to act however you want but don't cry when people refuse to do nice things for you because you acted like a jackass.
        This ..

Sure people can do what they please - but it isn't fair on others it is - I think personally its ego and seeing who has the biggest e-penis LOL xP
        Pathetic.

Sure people can mod the PC version yeah - but the Team is doing much more - plus making 1.5 playable and its the original - not a mod of RE2 so ..

ANYWAY - back on topic, this thread is bad for constantly falling back when their is no new news..

Can't wait for the Trail Edition and some more pics
        Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 06-08-2013, 12:54 PM.
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
          It's called common courtesy. You can choose to act however you want but don't cry when people refuse to do nice things for you because you acted like a jackass.
          Exactly.

There is no point in being a complete assclown to people who are being nothing but nice to you just because you can. It's one thing to have an opinion but how you present is something else.
          Last edited by Graco; 06-08-2013, 12:59 PM.
          sigpic
          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• there is a point if you really feel that way. its called expressing yourself honestly.

you can't respect someone for doing that? especially in the face of massive criticism for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
              there is a point if you really feel that way. its called expressing yourself honestly.

you can't respect someone for doing that? especially in the face of massive criticism for it?
              No, most wouldn't respect someone for being a dick just because they're honest about it.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• There are far better ways of expressing your dislike of something than just outright dissing/shitting all over it. I'm pretty sure that even here, there are some people who have been pretty vocal in their opposition to some of the changes and liberties that IGAS are taking with their restoration, but you don't see them drawing the ire of the public since they don't word their statements with dickish contempt.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Boooooooooooring

We need DrBirkin here to give us new info so you people can calm down and stay back on topic.

Comment

• Yeah, and the updated part three of the "making of videos" does not arrive...
                    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• guys watching this video or commercial noticed that the Rpd does not seem to be the final one, might be the main entrance to the Rpd of 1.5, the same with the zombie prisoner

Comment

• I've long since speculated that this was initially a commercial for 1.5, but Claire does not fit then. Unless they did a 1.5 commercial and then scrapped it and added Caire in, using the same set. Meh, I'm thinking about this too much.

It's too bad this commercial does not represent RE2 right. It matches the look and mood of 1.5. Even the damn RPD looks similar.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                          there is a point if you really feel that way. its called expressing yourself honestly.

I respect people who can present an opinion and how they came to that conclusion in a thoughtful and tactful manner. "Fuck you this shit sucks you people are crazy" isn't an example of that.

Belligerence and maturity usually aren't two qualities found in the same individual. Some would argue that it's an example of your intelligence as well.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          I've long since speculated that this was initially a commercial for 1.5, but Claire does not fit then. Unless they did a 1.5 commercial and then scrapped it and added Caire in, using the same set. Meh, I'm thinking about this too much.

It's too bad this commercial does not represent RE2 right. It matches the look and mood of 1.5. Even the damn RPD looks similar.
                          It feels like RE1 to me.
                          Last edited by Graco; 06-08-2013, 04:03 PM.
                          sigpic
                          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            Unless they did a 1.5 commercial and then scrapped it and added Caire in, using the same set.
                            I think that is what happened. Anyway, Claire in that commercial looks very very lovely...
                            Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Adrienne Frantz, the model starring as Claire in those commercials, is naturally blonde and kinda resembles Elza way more than Claire. I can see that being a 1.5 commercial changed last minute to retail+Claire.
                              Last edited by Gemini; 06-08-2013, 04:09 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Well noticed!
                                Last edited by Guest; 06-08-2013, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X