Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess people can't take a joke

Comment

• Capcom did not just turn a bind eye towards the GBC release. They were likely not pleased and the only person on their end to comment on it was Sven who pretty much gave a short "Capcom not involved / not approved by capcom" comment.
      Last edited by Carnivol; 08-23-2012, 01:34 AM. Reason: BOSS

Comment

• I don't quite know why the RE GBC release went as well as it did, but Capcom does care about their betas and it can get you into serious trouble. I wish it wasn't that way, but it is.

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...-evil-Zero-N64

"Please be careful with what you post about this, we have had legal issues. "
        "Someone here once claimed to have the game, but it was... controversial. Not sure if it was ever verified. A shitstorm did occur, as I remember. "

Not trying to be funny here with a 'meme' or whatever, but 'One does not simply release RE 1.5'. It has to be done smartly, properly and at the right time.
        sigpic

Comment

• A beta cutscene found in the RE0 trial Edition disc.It shows Rebecca wearing her beret as she would have looked in the N64 version.Honours:#45 - Top Favourit...

Don't know why people think that this footage is a leftover from RE0 N64, just look at the carriage decorations, the textures and colours, not to mention the zombie models, they didn't look like the N64 counterpart. It's "just" the GC beta cutscene.

Resident Evil 0 N64 Beta E3 2000ripped by : Jimmy130Source : http://jimmy130.free.fr

Here, @~1 minute, you can see how the scene was supposed to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSU6Q2kDVgY

Don't know why people think that this footage is a leftover from RE0 N64, just look at the carriage decorations, the textures and colours, not to mention the zombie models, they didn't look like the N64 counterpart. It's "just" the GC beta cutscene.

Resident Evil 0 N64 Beta E3 2000ripped by : Jimmy130Source : http://jimmy130.free.fr

Here, @~1 minute, you can see how the scene was supposed to be.
            I think the reason why people believe it was from the N64 version was because REmake came before REZero on the GCN and Rebecca already had her new apparel in REmake. You could argue that REZero on the GCN was in development at the same time as REmake or even just before it, it's a plausible theory since they were carrying over the game anyway. Then one would have to question; why didn't they release REZero first before REmake if that was true?...

I have to say since people are starting to get a little upset about the off-topic posts as of late; SonicBlue, our posts should probably be in this thread: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...il-Zero-on-N64 So if a mod wants to move our posts or whatever, go for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
              Alright. But still, my point is:
              Hacking takes time, and we should wait patiently.
              Trying to make a fundamentally incomplete product coherent would also present a challenge in itself.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                Capcom did not just turn a bind eye towards the GBC release. They were likely not pleased and the only person on their end to comment on it was Sven who pretty much gave a short "Capcom not involved / not approved by capcom" comment.
                It's still very unlikely CAPCOM would ever do something about it.
                I don't believe they would really hunt down a fanbase group getting no profit from a 15-years old unreleased buggy game.

Comment

I don't believe they would really hunt down a fanbase group getting no profit from a 15-years old unreleased buggy game.
                  You have to count that other than be beta material, and people don't like this kind of stuff to be leaked, you will also encounter a copyright infringement by releasing it.

So, as it was meant to be a "secret" project and someone leaked the project footage, is it possible that Capcom send them something like a cease and desist "invitation" to stop them from releasing any other unauthorized footage or the playable .iso at all.

Comment

• That's looking at the glass half empty for sure..

Comment

Even if it is unlikely, why take the risk of getting a C&D? I don't know about titles that Capcom outsourced (RE GBC), but they certainly seem to care enough about their own in-house works. They cared enough to demand a user on ASSEMBLER to return to them his copy of a n64 RE Zero proto (and it wasn't even a playable one, iirc).
                      Seibu teh geimu?
                      ---

Comment

• Sooo......We have alot of low quality evidence...but......look at this?

The faces look too damn alike, but the one dead giveaway is the eye color, elza has brown eyes in the RDT editor screen we were donned with (from fb), Blue in the survivhor footage it seems. Is imacwesker's footage from a later build, did they change her eye color later on to blue?
                        Last edited by Darkness; 08-23-2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• I know it's copyright infringement and all...
                          But given that the PSMuseum owner got 5 years hanging out with the disc and CAPCOM never did anything (at least publicly) to him. Or even did anything publicly on the facebook page of the guys who were posting pictures.

It's really hard to believe CAPCOM would even do anything now.
                          Besides, let's not forget the main point:

3 weeks is not enough for giving up hopes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                            Sooo......We have alot of low quality evidence...but......look at this?

The faces look too damn alike, but the one dead giveaway is the eye color, elza has brown eyes in the RDT editor screen we were donned with (from fb), Blue in the survivhor footage it seems. Is imacwesker's footage from a later build, did they change her eye color later on to blue?
                            As i already stated in this topic:

Last edited by Ketsui; 08-23-2012, 12:47 PM.
                            ケツイ~絆地獄たち~

Comment

• Interesting. So its still possibly legit. The curator shows the tattered/blood feature. So if this secret project is true, and is the same build, then we will get to see that feature. Makes me so giddy.
                              Last edited by Darkness; 08-23-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                                So, as it was meant to be a "secret" project and someone leaked the project footage, is it possible that Capcom send them something like a cease and desist "invitation" to stop them from releasing any other unauthorized footage or the playable .iso at all.
                                Secret projet? I guess that's why they included footage in biohazard director's cut dual shock. What a big secret.

Thinking Capcom would engage in some legal actions against people who'd realease the prototype of a 15 years old unreleased game they never cared about is pretty naive.

Comment

Working...
                                X