Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People never notice when I post/say the same things

Guess I gotta follow Gemini's example and use more (large) pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
      fuck that shit. who the fuck are you to say how people should "articulate" themselves?
      Spare us the indignation and just converse in a tactful and civilised manner. How old are you anyway? I'm willing to bet that you're actually older than I am, but you sure wouldn't know it around here.

Comment

• I've never seen a picture of her naturally before. She looks familiar, is she an actual actress? She does look a lot like Elza, given that the set also resembles the 1.5 RPD it would make sense that it was a last minute costume change.

Holy crap she's from That 70's Show! I knew I'd seen her somewhere before!
        Last edited by Guest; 06-08-2013, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
          Spare us the indignation and just converse in a tactful and civilised manner. How old are you anyway? I'm willing to bet that you're actually older than I am, but you sure wouldn't know it around here.
          i usually do. thanks for quoting me out of context, missing the point.

Originally posted by news bot
          No, most wouldn't respect someone for being a dick just because they're honest about it.
          you're absolutely right. most wouldn't.

however, i respect you for acting like "a dick" when you feel it's necessary.
          Last edited by J0shuaKane; 06-08-2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• It's getting really boring.

Comment

• We went over the commercial thing ages ago. It wasn't planned until mid 1997 and shot at the very end of Sept/early Oct for the games release in 1998. All well after the change to the new game. The reason the RPD looks that way is simply the location which was a disused jail in LA which has been used for lots of film and TV projects. Don't read more into it than there is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                We went over the commercial thing ages ago. It wasn't planned until mid 1997 and shot at the very end of Sept/early Oct for the games release in 1998. All well after the change to the new game. The reason the RPD looks that way is simply the location which was a disused jail in LA which has been used for lots of film and TV projects. Don't read more into it than there is.
                Do you have a source for some of this info? In particular when planning actually began?

Comment

• Most of what I know is culled from The Zombie Farm's coverage as there was a sole guy who was given access to the whole production shoot.

As for the planning stages, I have the announcement of Romero on file somewhere from about 2 months before the shooting but that's not online it's in mags from I believe August or September (which was possibly announced online I think as I think there is a maybe a VideoGameSpot or pre-IGN site article but I need to try find that link). The ZF stuff discusses the point of the commercial being filmed anyway. But other then that no other confirmation.

But again I think it's a far bigger leap to conclude any 1.5 connection seeing as 1.5 was canned at the end of 96. I don't see any plans for the commercial existing perhaps other than the idea of doing a commercial that early. As I note and so does ZF it was the most spent on a commercial by Capcom at the time.

You can read more on it and the early Romero planned film on the article I wrote early this year and see I haven't lacked at looking into it. Most of the links are at the bottom:

Last edited by Rombie; 06-08-2013, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hepatus View Post
                      We need DrBirkin here to give us new info so you people can calm down and stay back on topic.
                      I can not always be here to post. I give you an update then I am back to my job. I fixed buggy code that makes zombie invincible to aim up hits.
                      “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• I sorely missed shotgun decapitations.
                        sigpic
                        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• The work on new zombie type teached me to make parts disappear. Shotgun decapitations and maybe hit before zombie gets up will be added soon.
                          Last edited by D.Birkin; 06-08-2013, 10:46 PM.
                          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Sounds good! Little by little this engine is shaping up!

Comment

• Excellent. I'd love to take advantage of how easily dismembering zombies are in 1.5 with other weapons like machine guns.

Will you preview some of the new zombie types soon?
                              sigpic
                              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                                The work on new zombie type teached me to make parts disappear. Shotgun decapitations and maybe hit before zombie gets up will be added soon.
                                When you say "hit before get up", do you mean as they are trying to stand up you can shoot them? Like in RE2? If so then good! The zombie AI in RE1 did not let you shoot a zombie as they tried to stand up, or maybe it not the AI at all.

It's nice to hear decapitations will be returning via the shotgun. Will they also be present for the handgun? In RE1 and RE2, you can shoot them in the head but it happens at random.

One final question. Will decapitations and dismemberment be just as gory as in RE1/2? I'd love to see a fountain of blood in 1.5, just like it was in RE1.
                                Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-08-2013, 11:31 PM.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X