Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's a bunch of hogwash. Probably did it to start fights.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      Todays one messed up day. I get a message from a member on the 123 boards. There's a link that sends me to a download. The download contains both pSX v1.14 and Team IGAS' uncompiled build of 1.5. It only has five files (layout.ini, logo.bin, pack.bin, pack.str, ans PSX.EXE. The root of the folder also has a SYSTEM.CNF file. What the hell...

There's a text file included as well:
      0.o The hell?

Comment

• ^WTF is that person on? (not you zombie x) People like this kill fan projects. I want see that guy talk smack on THIA if we all talked face to face. Im sure we all would find out who really is the weakest link.

Comment

• The best thing anyone can do is not give stuff like this attention. It's not productive, and as seen previously, can have harmful consequences.
          sigpic
          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Todays one messed up day. I get a message from a member on the 123 boards. There's a link that sends me to a download. The download contains both pSX v1.14 and Team IGAS' uncompiled build of 1.5. It only has five files (layout.ini, logo.bin, pack.bin, pack.str, ans PSX.EXE. The root of the folder also has a SYSTEM.CNF file. What the hell...
            I received the same shit. Is an imbecile with three accounts, trolling and spreading shit all the day.
            Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• just a butthurt troll of no consequence.

Comment

• Well ... someone's clearly butt hurt (and, what, 13?)

Comment

• I've sent a link containing the files to IGAS, so perhaps the files can be pulled. It's still crazy though.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• just ignore it , that's the best thing to do , it's not worth anyone's time , it just makes that person look like a pathetic loser with no life.

Comment

I've sent a link containing the files to IGAS, so perhaps the files can be pulled. It's still crazy though.
                      Were the PSX 1.14 and uncompiled IGAS build real files or fakes by a troll? Now, by uncompiled IGAS build, what is that exactly? Do you mean Vanilla?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                        just ignore it , that's the best thing to do , it's not worth anyone's time , it just makes that person look like a pathetic loser with no life.
                        Pretty much. I'm actually somewhat amazed. We had a round of spammers earlier today, one of which was the same guy who'd posted on the 123 forums. Dropped the IP set to The Mortician, but haven't heard back from him yet -- might just drop Enrico a line instead, incase they need to clean up on their home turf too.

Pretty tragic state this community is in. If someone that has enough time to do something like this would've actually done something productive with his/her time, maybe they'd actually be able to contribute with something in life - rather than just being a waste of everyone's time and patience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                          Were the PSX 1.14 and uncompiled IGAS build real files or fakes by a troll? Now, by uncompiled IGAS build, what is that exactly? Do you mean Vanilla?
                          If isn't a fake, I think is only the same build with the uncompressed data.
                          Last edited by The_Wes; 06-10-2013, 07:07 PM.
                          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• *sigh*

Drama...

Comment

• well that was some crazy conspiracy theory written in classic 4chan trolling language

Comment

• Well the PSX1.14 is real and it is the MZD build. Here's screencaps. Now it's sad, but lets move on from this. The right people have been informed and I'm sure something will be resolved here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	igas1.png
Views:	1
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	403084

Name:	igas2.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	403085

Name:	psx114.jpg