Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panmodecilla and I will start working soon in a classical survival horror. All original and from scratch. Music, plot, characters and backgrouns will be our creations. Nothing relating with RE world, but still with the same feel. In the next months will be more news...
    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• 90% test renders:

Regards!!

Comment

• Soon there will be mas news and we will open a complete son in the matter, we expect not to have spoilt the principal topic, while there appears new news of the excellent project that carry out the Equipment I.G.A.S, I thought that civil servant to amuse ourselves to speaking about scenes of the saga, in a few weeks they will know more it brings over of the project, we hope that you like, the funds pre - rendered will be better than the already showed ones for my, alone this was a test of render with an engine of render for fault, we will work hereinafter with Vray and Maxwell render.

Regards!
        Last edited by Panmodecilla; 06-15-2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• It's Ok, but now can you please open a new thread to talk about your new project now that you've got our attention?

BTW, Felicidades por vuestro trabajo ;)

Comment

• I'm excited about this "big news" that's coming.
            sigpic
            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• What big news?

Comment

• "big news"?

Comment

• That great news??
                  Resident Evil 2: Back 2 Origins

https://www.moddb.com/mods/resident-...back-2-origins

sigpic

Comment

• I was paraphrasing what I thought (s)he meant. I misinterpreted, apparently.
                    Last edited by Graco; 06-16-2013, 05:09 AM.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Yet more 1.5 dreams. Had a dream last night that the team announced they had finally completed everything lol. One could only wish.

Comment

• this post is boring will fool many pages in ports discussions desert and if sense is that a group wants the team to finish the game and another grpo only to criticize formal Muller drama, visit this post a week three ti commented only when it is penalty.
                        when the team will put in the demo freedom that supposed to see before the final game or when we will see a new video or news, this is boring the only thing that keeps the patch are expected DB which are made ​​to improve the beta , if the equipment above shows me something new vestments soon we will have to close this post, that would be the cause of mass death of boredom.

Comment

• Birkin in Youtube about the new video:

The Wes: What's about that updated part three video??? I need MOAR!!! Congratulations for your work, masters of the universe.

D. Birkin: We are working on revision.

P.S:I hope this don't take long...
                          Last edited by The_Wes; 06-16-2013, 03:10 PM.
                          Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Well here's something to keep you all somewhat happy. I hope you all enjoy my work ;)

Click image for larger version

Name:	front copy.png
Views:	1
Size:	507.8 KB
ID:	403107
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Nice work! Although, what inspired you to do a greatest hits cover? I never liked those rerelease covers.

Comment

• I was looking at RE2 GH's cover and it was nearly the same as the black label printing. I figured it'd be the same if this version was to be released.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X