Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie_X, how did you get the "eye" in such good quality?

Comment

• I ripped the background from one of the games, though I don't remember from where.

Here's the original rip:

Click image for larger version

Name:	eye.png
Views:	1
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	403112
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-17-2013, 05:51 PM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

A little gift to take away thirst. New update could be very long or very quick.
        Wow, that looks really cool. I like little things like this in menus. It gives the game more life than a simple name and cursor.
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by Graco View Post
          Wow, that looks really cool. I like little things like this in menus. It gives the game more life than a simple name and cursor.

Skippable new doors will give more life than player selector.
          “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• You mean all door animations are going to be skippable?
            Last edited by Rick Hunter; 06-17-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Many asked for skippable doors and I added to feature list. Engine had support to skip door transitions but it was not connected to joypad input.
              Last edited by D.Birkin; 06-17-2013, 07:47 PM.
              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Removed due to this being a bad post...
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-18-2013, 12:03 AM. Reason: whatever
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I am getting tired of people demanding demanding demanding. Skippable means you can skip it or let it play. It is optional by definition. If you do not like it do not use! Skippable doors are “classic” of BIO engines and used on some platforms. People always ask me for feature and when I give them more complains come. Question time is finished.
                  Last edited by D.Birkin; 06-17-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• I fail to see how adding more features detracts from it's value.

I'd like another weapon button feature added also, have AUTO & MANUAL fire mapped to two seprate button combinations R1+X = MANUAL, R1+Square = AUTO so you don't have to visit the inventory to change the burst mode feature on the semi-auto weapons.

Comment

At first the game was a broken mess, then the engine was stabalised, then status features were fully implemented, now the rough edges are being polished off!

I never knew the engine actually allowed for door skipping, that's pretty interesting! Is that determined by a stop flag that allows controller inputs to interupt the door transition scene?
                      Last edited by Guest; 06-17-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Nice to see the doors in action. Can't wait too see what else you added lately so keep up the good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                            I hope that feature would be selectable. None of the classic games had that feature. I don't want this to be a mess of user requested features. IMO door skipping should be left out, period. Same goes for quick knife, manual reload, and quick turn. Though they are an optional feature, so I can look past that.

I don't mean to be giving you guys flack, but it seems like you guys are listening to the community TOO much on what they want. Make it the way you want and keep it as faithful as possible.

Otherwise it's nice to see new doors in action.

Anymore info you can give out D.Birkin? If I may, are the remaining rooms in the RPD complete or still in production?
                            "You guys are doing it wrong. Oh, by the way, can you tell me more about the project?"

Comment

• It's whatever. You can make fun of me if you want, I don't give a shit. Sticks and stones can break my bones, but word will never hurt me. Right? Joking joking ;)

D.Birkin, didn't mean to anger you. It's been a bad day here and I've been quite irritated lately, evident of the line above. So don't stress out over my comments. It's an optional feature, so that's fine. It's cool you can do it. I meant no disrespect at all. I still think all the work you are doing is splendid. Oh and I'm not demanding anything, rather, I am asking. You choose to answer or not to answer, I can't make you nor can I demand anything of you.

I feel that this project can be defined as "Too many hands in the pot". That's my take on it. I feel they should rely less on our feedback and wants and rather them make it the way they see fit.

Anyways I hope we can all look past my shit attitude and enjoy what they are doing. I know I cam, mostly.
                              Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-18-2013, 12:16 AM.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Zombie_X, you haven't been eating RE 1.5 Purist Puffs Cereal now have you?

Comment

Working...
                                X