Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreamcast emulation seems to be at a complete hault while PS2 just gets better and better.
    Last edited by Ultimacloud123; 06-19-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Any plans to use the five unoccupied vram 256x256 texture pages for something?
      Marvin's page get's overwritten by the movable box texture.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks for the info. I was hoping they at least had some plans for nullDC android by now S4 might be able to handle such a project..

Comment

• PS2 emulation is ace - played Outbreak in full HD awesomeness, full speed. I actually noticed details I couldn't before.
          Dreamcast nullDC is OK - some little clips here and there but fine - used it to play Sonic hehe xP
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
            Thanks for the info. I was hoping they at least had some plans for nullDC android by now S4 might be able to handle such a project..

Comment

• Whats zombie magic door on one of the covers?

Comment

• Magic Zombie Door is the name of the released WIP build of the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	front2.png
Views:	1
Size:	580.7 KB
ID:	403128
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-19-2013, 05:52 PM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Looks nice, good job.

Comment

• Great (and obscure) find! Will have to give that a shot! I see they said S4 had double the performance.

Good to know about Outbreak also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      Magic Zombie Door is the name of the released WIP build of the game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8926[/ATTACH]
                      Looks good! Care to add that to your Biohazard version as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                        Any plans to use the five unoccupied vram 256x256 texture pages for something?
                        Marvin's page get's overwritten by the movable box texture.
                        Interesting Mikhail! Excuse my ignorance, but this shows the entire texture contents of that room and the free space, right?

What method you use to extract it exactly? you use some plugin or something?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                          Dreamcast emulation seems to be at a complete hault while PS2 just gets better and better.
                          And it's a shame, too. That was one hell of a little system. I'll never forget my experiences of playing RECV for the first time on my Dreamcast - then going out and buying RE2 and RE3 for it, too. That's how I got sucked into the RE world. Dreamcast deserved better than it got ... but that's the market for you. Another good emu will come along when a good coder or coders get tired of the good one they have. That's the way it sometimes works.
                          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• NullDC works pretty well, but I wish they could fix a few bits like in Shenmue you can see through Ryo's hair etc, it's nothing major but I guess I just figure some things like that could have been fixed with some coding somehow?
                            4 Itchy Tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                              Interesting Mikhail! Excuse my ignorance, but this shows the entire texture contents of that room and the free space, right?

What method you use to extract it exactly? you use some plugin or something?

Thanks in advance!
                              Yes, map textures also overwrite the door texture area.

epsxe save state used with Agemo's psx v-ram tool.
                              Viewer for displaying vram in uncompressed ePSXe savestates or from straight video ram dumps. Packag

--

Create save state in epsxe, add .bz extension to the save state and unzip, then rename the extracted file to vram.bin and open vram.exe.

Below the blue line is the converted texture area, use a screen resolution bigger than 1024x768.

Change texture type.
                              1 = 4bit Gray, 9 = 4bit Clut
                              2 = 8bit Gray, 0 = 8bit Clut
                              3 = 16bit Gray, 5 = 16bit Clut
                              4 = 24bit Gray, 8 = 24bit Mdec

Change selected texture area using red square / rectangle.
                              W = Up
                              A = Left
                              S = Down
                              D = Right
                              Hold Shift = Move in smaller steps.

Change selected Clut area using red crosshair.
                              Up
                              Left
                              Down
                              Right
                              Last edited by Mikhail; 06-20-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                                Yes, map textures also overwrite the door texture area.

epsxe save state used with Agemo's psx v-ram tool.
                                Viewer for displaying vram in uncompressed ePSXe savestates or from straight video ram dumps. Packag

--

Create save state in epsxe, add .bz extension to the save state and unzip, then rename the extracted file to vram.bin and open vram.exe.

Below the blue line is the converted texture area, use a screen resolution bigger than 1024x768.

Change texture type.
                                1 = 4bit Gray, 9 = 4bit Clut
                                2 = 8bit Gray, 0 = 8bit Clut
                                3 = 16bit Gray, 5 = 16bit Clut
                                4 = 24bit Gray, 8 = 24bit Mdec

Change selected texture area using red square / rectangle.
                                W = Up
                                A = Left
                                S = Down
                                D = Right

Change selected Clut area using red crosshair.
                                Up
                                Left
                                Down
                                Right
                                I see, thank you very much for the explanation Mikhail, as always you are a great help!

Comment

Working...
                                X