Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait to tryout the demo, for the first time in many years since the original gamecube remake, im actually excited to play a resident evil game !

Comment

• Does anyone know when RPD B1 came into development? When was the first time that we were aware of basement rooms, such as the morgue, the armory and the B1 corridor? My guess is era 3, although I'm not 100% certain.

Comment

• era 2 probably, right after chrisleon. those art pictures at least, maybe era 3 if you count seeing the room but we don't know how many rooms were playable with jacketleon

Comment

• My notes say era 3 - about September of 1996. That's the time we first see the Armory and original 8-booth Firing Range, Elza's original low-poly model, etc. All those Famitsu Special '96 images - of which the October '97 issue is the key. That would have been printed the month before so it would hit the stores right about the first of the month on the cover.

I'm working on a detailed timeline/history of RE15 on the side, in case you need any more such dates.
          Last edited by RMandel; 06-21-2013, 11:38 AM.
          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Guys what do you think of a first-person mode in resident evil 1.5 when you finish the game?
            And an option to set the color of the blood as it happened with resident evil deadly silence?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
              Guys what do you think of a first-person mode in resident evil 1.5 when you finish the game?
              And an option to set the color of the blood as it happened with resident evil deadly silence?

Like has been said many times, RE engine don't support first person view. The fps view in Deadly Silence is an specific situation with another camera angle of the room. But you can't move over there.

There is a thing I was thinking about... The "Build 3d" engine (Duke nukem 3d). Use a plane texture with information about the height... But still is just a plane texture... If someone with knowledges of Build 3D and a lot a free time, could take the scenarios of classic RE and use it in Build 3D... It's possible make a classic RE fps with pre-renderes scenarios... Don't mind, my mind just blowing...

P.S: Im not saying this is a good idea for RE, but like experiment could be very interesting...
              Last edited by The_Wes; 06-21-2013, 12:18 PM.
              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• And d.birkin already said he hates,people demanding something over and over...
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• ^ especially such silly ones too heehee - I see nothing new has been shown yet. Oh well - I'll keep looking and hopefully soon I'll be pleasantly surprised xP
                  Keep up the great work guys..
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Bzork wrotte this today in his Youtube channel:

"Phew. i think we ready to redo making of part 3 very soon. such a talented team."
                    Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                      Guys what do you think of a first-person mode in resident evil 1.5 when you finish the game?
                      You'll have to make do with this:

Comment

• I'm not even sure what's the point of most of the stuff blackpower spams, because it either makes no sense or it's totally out of place. Now, stylus-exclusive feature on a hardware that uses for the most only a gamepad? Seriously? Feels like a troll or just full derp.
                        Last edited by Gemini; 06-21-2013, 03:14 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Aw, let the guy have his dreams.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Speaking of ridiculous classic RE FPS, I'm getting a strong 1.5 vibe here...

Comment

• I actually didn't mind survivor. It's a resident evil game for a start, and I would sooner play it over re 4 any day! The voice acting is by far the worst in the series, but the game as an arcade type shooter wasn't bad. I liked the fact you could choose different routes too.

I'm Vincent i'm a murderer, IT'S ALL MY FAULT!
                              *Half an hour later* Wait a minute i'm Arrrrk!
                              Last edited by Ohmycod; 06-21-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohmycod View Post
                                I actually didn't mind survivor. It's a resident evil game for a start, and I would sooner play it over re 4 any day! The voice acting is by far the worst in the series, but the game as an arcade type shooter wasn't bad. I liked the fact you could choose different routes too.

I'm Vincent i'm a murderer, IT'S ALL MY FAULT!
                                *Half an hour later* Wait a minute i'm Arrrrk!
                                While i thought Survivor wasn't bad either, let's be real here, Resident Evil 4 is an amazing game and shits all over Survivor in many, many ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X