Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I enjoyed Survivor, although the storyline wasn't exactly perfect, it had some decent gameplay, it felt like a classic arcade shooter.

As for some of the ideas being proposed, some being very exaggerated, it wouldn't be something introduced in a final retail 1.5 standard, which I'm sure the Team is aiming for. While there are some changes such as the controls, it's not necessarily game changing and are even optional.

Although I really like the idea of the bonus Battle Coliseum, but that's just because I find it interesting to see a classic RE game with the newer camera, seems interesting.

Comment

• There are always idiots here asking I.G.A.S. to add stupid crap. Are they trolls? I doubt it. I think they're just that stupid.

Comment

• I mean, I can fully understand adding certain RE conveniences, but asking I.G.A.S. to add things that are clearly "WTF?" outside of the norm (the main person who keeps asking these questions are asking for Elza in Panties and other Hentai requests), don't feed the trolls (or perverts).
        Last edited by Eteponge; 06-21-2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• LOL, Elza in panties.. funny as hell, but it sounds like something CAPCOM would do. Have a normal biker costume, the unlockable costume would be underwear. It's like Leon wearing his RPD uniform and his secondary costume would be him shirtless and in tight pants with shades.

Oh and here you guys go!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Biohazard 2 Prototype - Final - 2.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	403130
          Last edited by Zombie_X; 06-21-2013, 09:33 PM.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• If Elza took off her leathers I'm sure it would look something like that!

Comment

• You rang?

Comment

• Geluda and Darkness, how long have you two had Elza avatars on this forum? I can only picture you two looking like her now...

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                  While i thought Survivor wasn't bad either, let's be real here, Resident Evil 4 is an amazing game and shits all over Survivor in many, many ways.
                  I meant what I said, I would sooner play it over 4 any day.

Comment

• I am not a troll is not the conversation of others disorder, I just wanted to ask you a question about resident evil 1.5 bonus.

Eteponge: You see that I don't wonder why the Team Igas to add a thing, I was going to say a question for all of you people, if you like as ideas or not, the project of restoration of resident evil 1.5 IGAS Team is something magnificent.
                    Last edited by blackpower; 06-22-2013, 06:15 AM.

Comment

• NullDC is what I mostly use, but the one game that has serious issues is the one game that I will NEVER be able to play.

Reel Fishing Wild, the fish won't bite, some pages are just illegible, scrambled errors and to top it off there is no PAL version of RFW so I can't even buy one and play it on my DC.

I can't even buy an American DC because the power cable won't fit the socket, and i'll be dahmed if I have to buy a DC and adaptor just to play game when I already have a DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axz View Post
                        NullDC is what I mostly use, but the one game that has serious issues is the one game that I will NEVER be able to play.

Reel Fishing Wild, the fish won't bite, some pages are just illegible, scrambled errors and to top it off there is no PAL version of RFW so I can't even buy one and play it on my DC.

I can't even buy an American DC because the power cable won't fit the socket, and i'll be dahmed if I have to buy a DC and adaptor just to play game when I already have a DC.
                        I'm sure you in the UK have something we have here in the states. It is called a socket converter. (no sarcasm) That should fix your problem with the socket. You will more then likely need to research which one you need.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                          I'm sure you in the UK have something we have here in the states. It is called a socket converter. (no sarcasm) That should fix your problem with the socket. You will more then likely need to research which one you need.
                          I'm pretty sure the DC can't handle both 100/110V and 220V. In the UK you'll need a step down transformer that connects to the US/JP DC, not a plug adapter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                            Geluda and Darkness, how long have you two had Elza avatars on this forum? I can only picture you two looking like her now...
                            Well that's a terrifying thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                              Geluda and Darkness, how long have you two had Elza avatars on this forum? I can only picture you two looking like her now...
                              Thats awesome

If I had to say I looked like any RE character under my mask I'd say Billy from RE0. XD

Comment

• Same here, but when my hairs slightly shorter I also think I look a bit like Kevin. MAY I HAVE IT PRETTY PLEASE?!

Comment

Working...
                                X