Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to my conversation with D.Birkin on YouTube, the video is finished but missing commentary.

Soon my brothers, the video will be ours. Dawn your IGAS robes and worship their godly work. I have placed my Roy idol on his stand and have lit candles and have offered a blood sacrifice to him.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Video impending? Good stuff! Time to get my bike leathers and ladies perfume ready on standby.

Comment

• let me just get out my authentic john's beer cup and ada's lab coat and put it on, and don roy's nerdy glasses

Comment

• Someone post the video if Birkin doesn't do it himself.

Comment

• Well I presume it will take a day or two to do the commentary and put it all together, so we can probably expect it by the weekend I guess.

Comment

• Perhaps, but speculation could tear us apart!
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Well, they'll have a lot to chew on when it comes time to do the Sewers - thanks to you guys and the discussion in the other thread.

Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                Someone post the video if Birkin doesn't do it himself.
                You tell 'em, brother.

(RMandel smiles as he finishes up with some new smoke-and-mirrors video clips of Factory Line B for the "Let's discuss the RE15 Factory thread" ....)
                Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Go outside. Read a book. Fly a kite. Go fishing. Go to the library. Recite a poem. Learn to break dance. Learn carpentry. Wade through a river. Catch rocks with your hands.

There's about a billion better things to do than antagonise yourselves while waiting for a video which will be coming anyways...
                  sigpic

Comment

• ^ hehe this - I check here now and again if I'm online..

I can always go back a few pages anyhow to find it xD
                    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• What would be the next video about??

Comment

• ^It's supposed the video will be a remake of making of part 3. They will correct the audio issues in the narration and they add some new content. Maybe something related with the adition of new zombis, or show some new background.
                        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Delete THIA from your bookmarks and constantly refresh MrBZork's YouTube page.

Comment

• It's odd that D.Birkin blocked me on YouTube. All I did was ask how the restoration was going and how the video was proceeding. Then boom "You've Have Been Blocked From Posting On This Channel". What?
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• It's understandable to be pissed off with so many people demanding things like an "Elza The Master of Knifing" Mode and such..
                              Last edited by Alfred; 06-26-2013, 08:27 PM.
                              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Yeah, but I was being super friendly with him and commented on their work being good. It's just shitty to block me out of the blue for no reason.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X