Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bro, hahahahaha, for some reason block you up, just lets stop asking and wait, like someone said earlier ENJOY the ride, to be honest its not the way you asked about the video and the project update, its the very question itself its like when you are working and the boss demands for results. dont take offense its my way of how i see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      Yeah, but I was being super friendly with him and commented on their work being good. It's just shitty to block me out of the blue for no reason.
      Except it wasn't out of the blue and for no reason. He's not beholden to answer to anyone. It's been pretty clear that he's fed up with being pestered with inane requests from people here - and people still carry on with the questioning.

I'm sure D.Birkin and co. have lives and troubles and things to do outside of this project.
      sigpic

Comment

• I understand he's probably fed up but I felt it was kinda odd. No demanding from me nor did I expect him to answer, after all I'm just some guy online. He doesn't have to answer anything. I merely didn't understand why I was blocked.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• D.Birkin posted on his Youtube account, "Thanks for subscription but please do not subscribe because channel is empty and I delete subscribers."

Comment

• Yeah, oh and it's page 666 now! The number of the beast!
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• I doubt they'll come back until they're ready to release the project or a demo.
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Master of Knifing Mode are you seriously kidding me? This is WHY we can't have nice things people....

Comment

• "Elza, here's a combat knife, it might come in handy if you, the master of knifing, take it with you!"

Comment

• So... after the boulder incident in Resident Evil 5, where Chris pummels the shit out of a rock with his fist, does that make Chris the Master of ...

Comment

• Oh god what have I started.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        So... after the boulder incident in Resident Evil 5, where Chris pummels the shit out of a rock with his fist, does that make Chris the Master of ...
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	16019.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	403136

Chirs, the master of rock star!!!

Imagine this with the "Final Countdown" chorus hahaha.
                        Last edited by The_Wes; 06-27-2013, 04:33 AM.
                        Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Yeah, but he still can't stop a flying missile WITH HIS BARE HANDS!!!

CHHHHRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!
                          Last edited by RMandel; 06-27-2013, 05:14 AM.
                          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                            Master of Knifing Mode are you seriously kidding me? This is WHY we can't have nice things people....
                            Yeah, I seriously saw someone demanding such a mode...

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                            So... after the boulder incident in Resident Evil 5, where Chris pummels the shit out of a rock with his fist, does that make Chris the Master of ...
                            OMG You're hilarious xD this made my day
                            Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              You have done things to my mind that no amount of lobotomy can fix.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                You have done things to my mind that no amount of lobotomy can fix.
                                Nothing a daily THIA threads reading can't fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X