Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess we just gotta find someone with a seceret that it is sooooo good to hear. Like, maybe, someone who knows how to count aaaaaaalll the way to one point five!

Comment

• Sounds promising.
      It really is just a matter of time. I find it impossible for any less than a few dozen people to have this or other builds of 1.5.
      Usually when we don't have access to a rare game, we tend to believe that only a few or none have it. I don't think that's the case with 1.5 or for a load of other betas of games we know of. Yes, we haven't been shown much for it to look like there is a lot of copies floating around but that could be for all kinds of reasons. Maybe we are just really unlucky lol. I have spoke to many people over the years (None of which on the internet), who have spoke about 1.5 without even knowing anything about Resident Evil. People have played 1.5 without even realizing what it is they actually owned, borrowed, sold. It's a big world out there. I wouldn't just go by what people on the internet alone believe. 1.5 builds are all over the place... we just don't have it. Rare games tend not to be as rare as people think. It's only when we don't see or hear much about them we believe they are.
      That's what I think anyway
      Last edited by braders1986; 08-27-2012, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• To anyone wondering why "R@R£ GAM UNRELEZED #2.3" isn't out there, I suggest watching the movie "The Box." I haven't seen this movie myself, but I feel the concept itself is relevant enough and could easily be applied to the situation many finds themselves in when they are in the position of ownership of certain things;

Originally posted by IMDB
        Norma and Arthur Lewis, a suburban couple with a young child, receive a simple wooden box as a gift, which bears fatal and irrevocable consequences. A mysterious stranger delivers the message that the box promises to bestow upon its owner $1 million with the press of a button. However, pressing this button will simultaneously cause the death of another human being somewhere in the world, someone they don't know. With just 24 hours to have the box in their possession, Norma and Arthur find themselves in the cross-hairs of a startling moral dilemma and must face the true nature of their humanity.

Comment

• That movie is crap.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
            That movie is crap.
            Seconded.
            Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Thanks for the insightful review, but the general concept still holds truth ;D

Comment

• So 1.5 owners have mutated feet? ;)
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                  So 1.5 owners have mutated feet? ;)
                  ... And now the witch hunt begins.
                  sigpic

Comment

• All I got from it is that every time you play 1.5 god kills a kitten.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                      All I got from it is that every time you play 1.5 god kills a kitten.
                      i rather not play it so. poor lil kittens... what god will kill if i play 3.5?

Comment

• I know this is a random question for this topic, but I currently can't think of anywhere better for it... has anyone looked through all the files on the Dino Crisis 1 game disc and any demos or early versions thereof? I was listening to random videogame soundtracks today, and I heard a couple of tracks from Dino Crisis and I came to the realisation that a lot of it sounds like the RE2 soundtrack, and I kinda feel like maybe have been somewhat recycled from 1.5. Plus the fact that Dino Crisis was based around the 1.5 engine... thought maybe there is some extra scraps on there no one had gone looking for?

Comment

• Lots of stuff in Dino Crisis is lifted directly out of the resource folders for the RE projects. Pretty much deliberately done so too.

(Also; Grats to everyone above for completely missing my popint)

Comment

• so, leaking 1.5 would kill someone?

Comment

• this thread still active? lol

people people people! i urge you not to go crazy. this new era of 1.5 is like sickness of somekind. After late screenshots everything has gone to somewhat into ugly state. It is virus itself, thoug it itself does not spread, but the IDEA of it spreads like worm in internet distances.

i remember the old times @bioflames, when we actually DISCUSSED about 1.5 not talked about jambo-hambo thing about withces and leg shaping. C'mon people. Where has this world gone to. The thing here is that when people see the chance of 1.5 release, they don't believe it as this has neve happened. And our minds go crazy over it. Our neural network breaks down to madman associations. Calm down. Let the whoever has it judge the community and release the god dammned thing and without killing kittens, okay?

damn, why did i reat this forum today anyway.....

I love 1.5 and would like to get my hands on it... 15 years of dreaming. And I will continue. But in a controlled manner. Its a hobby, collecting scans and every bit of information of it. When it comes out - great! When not - lets keep digging. and God has been generous engouh to send us those little screenshots. Take a look of that menu... its incredible stuff. Whoever leaked them, ITS A LIVE , kicking in some dudes emulator! IT WORKS, IT EXISTS. Let's just wait!

// Marvin

EDIT: btw, the reace will not be over, even if this "identified 40%" build leaks, we still have no new information about final builds before project scrapping occured... it also exsits somewhere in wild. just stop fooling round and contentrate on interesting discussions... Damn I miss old days when every little piece of information gave mind food for weeks! new scan here... another shitty looking picture there!
                              Last edited by Marvin; 08-28-2012, 03:35 PM.
                              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                Lots of stuff in Dino Crisis is lifted directly out of the resource folders for the RE projects. Pretty much deliberately done so too.

(Also; Grats to everyone above for completely missing my popint)
                                Your point wasn't very clear to be honest, I don't get the analogy.

Comment

Working...
                                X