Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on another note does anyone understand the joke behind the parenthesis title on this thread?

Edit: Rated t-g-r and up for those who are confused as to what i am talking abotu
    Last edited by Deathlygasm; 07-26-2013, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• There wouldn't be any factory workers still there, the factory was abandoned/shut down (along with Umbrella, if I'm not mistaken). There are a bunch of police officer zombies in the factory area because they were investigating the area and were attacked and massacred by zombies. In Umbrella's underground lab, however, I did encounter quite a few zombies in lab coats.

And I'm pretty sure hats would require more polygons, though that is a good idea. I think there were construction hats on certain zombies in CODE: Veronica.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        You folks have probably seen these before already, but regardless, some 1.5 Hyper PlayStation Re-mix videos.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...8ArcD03TSPAZci
        I had been hoping somebody would repost those and identifying from which issue they came. Thanks, NewsBot.

On another subject ... is it just me, or does the low-poly era 3 Elza wear her hair in a small bun instead of a ponytail? Maybe the ponytail hadn't been coded yet?
        Last edited by RMandel; 07-27-2013, 07:50 AM.
        Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
        Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Well, it's been a while, but I'm back, I doubt it was noticed but here I am.

Originally posted by Accell View Post
          They're the most interesting aspect of the game to me. It's great that a large majority of it made it over to the final game, and there's no denying more BH2 tracks were saved than we know about (The Second Malformation of G and This Is My Nest springs to mind here).
          I agree. I also enjoy some of the soundtracks from the WIP build, specifically the soundtrack from the Laboratory. Although it's never really been spoken about, I hope there were more soundtracks available on the disk, although I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
            There wouldn't be any factory workers still there, the factory was abandoned/shut down (along with Umbrella, if I'm not mistaken). There are a bunch of police officer zombies in the factory area because they were investigating the area and were attacked and massacred by zombies. In Umbrella's underground lab, however, I did encounter quite a few zombies in lab coats.

And I'm pretty sure hats would require more polygons, though that is a good idea. I think there were construction hats on certain zombies in CODE: Veronica.
            Also perhaps the hard hats would prevent headshots from the magnum or handgun. It's be an interesting mechanic.

I wonder if there would be zombified USS officers in the labs.. That's another interesting gameplay mechanic they could add in. Their gear would make their body resistant to normal gun fire, so blowing off their head or incineration would be the only option to kill them. Actually that's a really good idea.

If there's a morgue in the labs, they could easily add in skinless zombies. Even though the T-Virus can not reanimate the dead, it's still a cool idea.

Even adding variation of the man-spider would be cool. Perhaps even have different AI.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
              I would love a sound test menu tbh.
              Big surprises await for patient ones. The marshalling yard plays at this moment on my TV. I am not in factory stage.
              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• As i said before... Surprises from the game... Glad you back D.Birkin.. looks like that you have a big surprise.. looks like the Sound Test Menu.. is making it as i'm seeing... anyone thinks like me?

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                  Big surprises await for patient ones. The marshalling yard plays at this moment on my TV. I am not in factory stage.
                  Welcome back D.Birkin, it'll be great to see what surprises are within the final product.

Comment

• Oh the marshaling yard... the first or second though, that is the question..
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• D.Birkin, what a pleasant surprise. I am glad to see your back. What's your thoughts on a 3D model viewer as an extra?

Comment

• Oh that's a cool idea. I liked the model viewer in RE2. I wonder if an option could be added in to play animation or sounds of the selected model? Heck evena music gallery option would be cool. But that's asking too much..
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Sounds awesome love the soundtrack for RE 2 and also 1.5 has a few new ones that sound way creepier than RE 2...will there be a full demo of the game soon?

Comment

Big surprises await for patient ones.
                            Welcome back, sir. I know you're busy, so I'll just say "Hi, hope it's going well, will wait like you asked," and let you get back to work. Thanks for checking in.
                            Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                            Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Give me a model viewer so i can look at the giant alligator and not be able to sleep at night

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimacloud123 View Post
                                D.Birkin, what a pleasant surprise. I am glad to see your back. What's your thoughts on a 3D model viewer as an extra?
                                Remember picture of flying kick Leon? That is what I think.

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                Oh the marshaling yard... the first or second though, that is the question..
                                Second half is only marshalling yard in 1.5. First half is temporarily called “Police station” maybe.
                                Last edited by D.Birkin; 07-28-2013, 06:07 AM.
                                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

Working...
                                X